Thread: [Kyoto] Kyoto Tower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Kyoto] Kyoto Tower

Kyoto Tower is an observation tower located in Kyoto, Japan. The steel tower is the tallest structure in Kyoto with its observation deck at 100 metres (328 ft) and its spire at 131 metres (430 ft). The 800-ton tower stands atop a 9-story building, which houses a 3-star hotel and several stores. The entire complex stands opposite Kyoto Station.

Beneath Kyoto Station, there is a secret underground base, which acts as the headquarters of the gang known as The Black Wraiths. It serves as the home and information center of one Aomine Isamu, as well as other members of the gang.
    Spoiler:

A blue haired young woman stood atop a train station looking at the Kyoto Tower. She'd seen this thing way too often in the last month or so, but she'd never imagined that the man they were looking for was held up here. "Fuckin' hell, does no one have taste anymore?" she muttered mostly to herself, this particular hotel was a lot less luxurious than the one she'd stayed in while she was here. Of course, the wind manipulating red head soon enough hovered slightly above the same rooftop and looked over. "Ugh... you know we can hear you right?" she asked the blue haired young woman. "Shut it, bitch. No one asked you to listen to me." she said seemingly cranky. "So, how are we doing this?" asked the blue haired young woman while looking towards another.

Alongside these two young women, there was another figure of the female persuasion looking down upon Kyoto Station. She, too, was disgusted by the idea that she'd not previously realized the location of their target, but she was more concerned with the fact that they were now so close to their goal. "Easy. We're going to deal with our problem the only way we know how... and then we'll chop off his fucking hands," the white-haired woman of the group said. Interestingly enough, another voice joined their conversation from below. "You guys chop off hands now? That's rude, Shiro-chin!" This voice belonged to none other than the very man they sought on this day. He stood with his back leaned against the structure upon which they stood, facing away from the trio while knowing well that they were present. Apparently, this man was a bit ahead of the game.

"Ugh, bitch you're so cranky literally all the time..." mentioned the redhead who subsequently made a rather flippant gesture towards the woman. She was also a bit perplexed as to why none of them had realized he would be so close, or would have chosen a spot they could find so easily. The only real answer to this would be, if the man wasn't trying to hide from them at all. "Fuck you, you can't fucking talk." she said only to hear what the white haired woman had to say about their plan of attack. Most would be stunned by the level of violence such a statement held, but considering what the man had done on his previous appearance it didn't sound like a bad idea. But before the red haired young woman or the blue haired one could speak on the matter further, their conversation was joined by a voice they both seemed to recognize. The red head's eyes widened just slightly. "Of course, he's ahead of us..." she mentioned rolling her eyes. Jinx on the other hand seemed completely taken back. "Oh that's some ole bullshit and you know it." She mentioned the the redhead about the nature of this man being ahead of them. If he had set up base here it only made sense he'd know if they arrived, it's not like they were hiding to get here. "Also fuck you, Sunshine." the young woman mentioned, as she became annoyed by the sudden intrusion which she'd completely expected from this man at some point but not just now. "So, kicking his ass and cutting off his hands. Gotcha."

"... Aomine," spoke the white-haired woman, who seemed more than a bit annoyed by this tan male's presence at the time being. This man, Aomine Isamu, stepped away from the building. When he did so, he turned to face these three women, with a smile on his face. "So, you came for some fun? I'm always willing to play with you guys, but... are you really ready now?" he asked, holding out his arms as if inviting the trio toward him for a friendly hug. "Fun? You still wanna keep up that act after what you did to Kotone?" the Sky Queen inquired. "We're here to take you down. You're not getting your twisted ass to anyone else." In response to this, the man seemed saddened. As far as he was concerned, none of the woman's words mattered in this moment. "Shiro-chin, you're being too violent. I just had to give her a light punishment for shutting down my offer. I was even nice enough to let her tune me again after all this time. But, I'll tell you what... let's celebrate the third Parts War by having a match. That's me being nice. I don't think any of you are actually ready for me yet, but if you guys can beat me and two of my people in a best two out of three battle, I'll let you deal with me however you want."

The Storm Queen couldn't help but look in the direction of their leader. To her Roze seemed a bit more annoyed than normal sure, but given the state that Kotone had been left in after her last run in with Aomine she supposed the woman's ill mood was more than a little justifiable. Beyond this the man seemed to be opening his arms towards the trio which made Jinx extend only her right arm and extend the middle finger thereof. "Fuckin' hell, don't make it sound like you did them any favors. We hadn't even gotten used to Bitch Tits being awake, and you go around fucking with her? And for what, a fake ass recruitment drive, so she can turn you down and you can institute some wack ass punishment, you created, and would have to enforce, by making an offer you knew she'd refuse. Fuck all that..." Jinx was done with this conversation. She seriously couldn't believe he was trying to justify terrorizing the Angels. And even making it seem like her tuning of him was anything more than the other woman's out to what would have probably been something worse if she hadn't done it. Suzume had been quiet throughout all of this, she couldn't tell if she was more amazed that he was justifying his actions or that he was straight up saying the three of them couldn't take him. "Beat them in a two out of three? He wants a match?" she questioned, wondering if Roze would accept such a deal, as a match which, wasn't really needed, but could be considered an easy out to the potential problems here. 'So we just gotta beat two people and he'll let us punish him... seems fishy but...' her gaze also shifted to Roze. This was the white haired woman's idea after all.