"Oh, right. I didn't answer your question," Aomine said to the woman beside him. She apparently wanted to know who these individuals were, and he chose to title them while pointing at them one by one. "Sky Queen. Wind Queen. And there," he said with a pause while looking and pointing toward Jinx. "One of the miracles. Water Queen. They were some of the funnest to play with back in the day," he asserted, shifting a particular gaze toward Suzume.

"Hajimemashite," the brunette said when Jinx joined him at the place they would soon call their battlefield. He gave his greeting with a bow, seeming to be quite the friendly fellow in the end. "Boku wa Kurogane Naoto." In the midst of this greeting, Roze looked down upon the impending battle scene, choosing to share her knowledge with Suzume prior to the war's beginning. "She'll do fine. She might not be one of us, but she's still one of them. Besides, even if the fox hasn't kept her busy, I know she spent a month getting plenty of exercise in the air, whether it was worth it or not. I'm sure you catch my drift."