Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Kyoto Tower

"Oh, right. I didn't answer your question," Aomine said to the woman beside him. She apparently wanted to know who these individuals were, and he chose to title them while pointing at them one by one. "Sky Queen. Wind Queen. And there," he said with a pause while looking and pointing toward Jinx. "One of the miracles. Water Queen. They were some of the funnest to play with back in the day," he asserted, shifting a particular gaze toward Suzume.

"Hajimemashite," the brunette said when Jinx joined him at the place they would soon call their battlefield. He gave his greeting with a bow, seeming to be quite the friendly fellow in the end. "Boku wa Kurogane Naoto." In the midst of this greeting, Roze looked down upon the impending battle scene, choosing to share her knowledge with Suzume prior to the war's beginning. "She'll do fine. She might not be one of us, but she's still one of them. Besides, even if the fox hasn't kept her busy, I know she spent a month getting plenty of exercise in the air, whether it was worth it or not. I'm sure you catch my drift."

"You didn't but I felt like you'd get around to it." she said. Looking to where the man pointed as he titled his friends instead of naming them. Such a thing would likely be considered odd, but she could at least, get to know a bit about them by their given titles. "Oh, that's pretty interesting variety, the Water Queen is one of the Miracles?" Kaminari questioned, seeming a bit disappointed and pouting slightly. "I'm kinda sad, Nao got to go first. Sky and Wind though... that's pretty cute, it's like a matched pair~" Kaminari said as she averted her gaze to the battle field.

The particular look shifted her way made Suzume narrow her eyes just a bit. This man, was something else, and at one time they'd been good friends, maybe even something a bit more complicated than that. But that was a long time prior to this one, and as such she rolled her eyes as Roze spoke of the information she knew to be going on with Jinx. The news that she'd been getting plenty of exercise and that it'd even been in the air lead to a singular conclusion. "Oh? Is that where she's been... fuck, and I was worried about her long legged ass." she said seeming to be a bit more relieved than most would assume she was capable of. After this happened Kasumi was confronted by a rather odd thing on the ground, and that was... her apparent opponent introducing himself. "Fuckin' hell, da' fuck is up with this intro? Are you soft?" she asked seemingly in her usual way, even so, Jinx wasn't rude enough to forego an introduction. So, she'd at least go through the motions of naming herself. She rotated her body crossing her legs at the ankle to shift the motion of her person so she was now skating the same circle only in a forward direction. "Kirigumo Kasumi~" she gave her name accompanied by a two fingered salute as she began to twirl one of her pigtails. Regardless of the situation she didn't know what to make of nice people in fights, as such she was herself and now pushing forward, she began creating a flurry of bubbles and general water from her ATs. "Fuckin' hell, Imma try something new today, preemptive apology, you might not actually deserve this can of asswhup about to be laid down. If ya' don't, I'm sorry. Ya' just got the shit end of this particular stick. But in case ya' do~" She finally kicked off, exploding a mass of bubbles, which were in the circle she moved in they'd aim to engulf and cause damage to the young man she was fighting, Kasumi had no intention of waiting this out.

"Yeah, she is. It's cool, though. Those two aren't Miracles, but they're made of stronger stuff. They were the best for the time. Might still be," he said. Since it seemed the woman at his side sought some entertainment from this, he figured he would share the knowledge he knew regarding the strength of Roze and Suzume. If his assumptions were correct, they still stood above the Generation of Miracles in their own special way. "Probably no flair, though. Just a warning."

Roze's attention remained on the interaction of Jinx below, but the words she shared with Suzume did not come to a halt because of this. "You should know better. She won't ever be alone, if she can help it. She was the trainer, obviously, but... I know she was probably running around a lot more than she expected. That's how it's bound to happen."

"I'm not soft. I think I'm pretty strong," the man named Naoto said as he rose from his bow. "But, I don't think I should be rude just because we have to fight each other. Onegaishimasu, Kirigumo-san~" And so, the Water Queen went about initiating the battle, wasting no time whatsoever before doing so. A torrent of bubbles threatened his being, and though it looked harmless enough, he knew better than to assume harmlessness from anything an opponent sent his way. As such, he spun clockwise with his right hand lashing out. From this gesture, he produced a whip of blood to circle himself with, slicing through the bubbles as they approached, and threatening to do the same to Jinx when it reached farther out.

"Hmm, the best, huh? I guess beggars can't be choosers then, huh?" she mentioned. Though it was a bit disappointing the other two would likely lack flair, she supposed she could just be happy watching the present match up for flair before taking on her own to test the actual power. Meanwhile, Suzume couldn't help but chuckle at the statement about the Water Queen and her supposed lack of alone time. "She won't ever be alone, goes off to jail for two years, still won't explain how or why she ended up out~ Whatever though, I know how she is... hell she was in with me today talking about some keeping me company type bullshit." said the Storm Queen about the Water Queen. On the matter of running around more than what she probably thought she could only chuckle. "Yeah, I can see how that might happen too, I get up to that sorta thing much more often than the rest of you. Wait, you did it too, didn't ya. You'll have to tell me how that went." She said knowing she'd been teaching one of her own for an extended period of time, and she had a similar 'student' in her company constantly before that.

Meanwhile, Kasumi's first barrage of bubbles was met by something entirely different than what she expected. Still she expected some kind of retaliation and her hands were together and soon enough creating a cup with her palms being pulled apart. When this happened she created a bubble around herself of the water vapor expelled by exploded bubbles and her ATs. This would allow the young woman to watch this coming attack and shift her body as the whip itself rebounded against the bubble. But the feeling of it was something rather familiar to the young woman and her eyes widened. "What the fuck was that even?" she asked seemingly stunned by such a thing while her wheels rolled even faster in place creating a variation in bubbles but they didn't seem to be disturbed they were only floating, but light was beginning to bend around them, making the young woman's countenance waver like a reflection in a pond distorted by a skipping rock.

"I did. They have another strength in their group now... a new Rose, to be exact. That puts them at three..." The woman paused there, thinking back to a particular moment when she discovered an apprentice of the Storm Queen. "Or... should I say four?" she asked, shifting her eyes toward the redhead.

In the meantime, Naoto's blood whip met a barrier of water. As such, he retracted it into his right arm through the black sleeve upon it. "Ars Armagus: Bloodedge," he replied to the woman. When he looked toward her, there seemed to be a certain amount of distortion occurring around her. He wasn't quite sure what sort of trick lineup this woman had, but he was given a task, and he would move toward it regardless of his opponent's powers and/or potential trickery. With a sweeping movement of his right arm, Naoto splattered blood outward. This blood greatly increased in volume as it spread in Jinx's direction, leading to a point that would spawn the maw of a beast which aimed to engulf the Water Queen from below.

"Oh?!" Suzume seemed a bit shocked by the knowledge that Roze had created a new Rose in the second generation. Of course, this was nothing but a good thing, because of the kind of strength such a thing could offer. When the conversation shifted onto the matter of a possible fourth, Suzume shook her head. "If that is going to be the case, it will be someone other than him, he's ideologically opposed to his friends. Strong as he is, he is missing something, which makes him an enemy before he'd be an asset." Suzume said of her most recent apprentice. And to her knowledge this was true. If one then added the fact that the girl he liked rejected his feelings, she could assume that this young man wasn't on their side as much.

"Bloodedge?! The fuck kinda shit they been doing to people." a bit of laughter escaped Jinx. But soon the man was pouring blood from his arm and turning it into a raging beast. Jinx would look extremely surprised, as if she'd never seen something like this before, as such she had to find out what it did. The attack came towards her rippling body from below, and appeared to engulf her person, biting into her, popping the bubble around her, causing an explosive reaction which would aim to tear the beast apart, though her body would still be penetrated by the fangs of this beast.

"Really now? I didn't expect that to be the case. That one seemed so... reserved," said Roze. As this conversation progressed, her gaze shifted momentarily toward Aomine and his remaining teammate below. "I don't like this. It's too easy to forget what's going on here right now," she stated.

Jinx seemed unfamiliar with the project of the tower Naoto had come from. Being the kind of man he was, he would happily explain, even in the midst of combat with this woman. "Ars Armagus are nanobots. In the Boundary, our version of Trophaeum, we got these instead of ATs. Our Regalia is the Nox Nyctores... this thing," he said in reference to his right sleeve. When his blood beast appeared to strike home, Naoto withdrew his attack once more. Visually, all was well. However, he knew better than that, even without using any of his abilities. "Where are you, really? I can tell when I've caused serious injury."

"He is that, but it's kinda the problem. He believes in letting the wind guide him, and it's almost impossible to get a straight answer out of him about anything... he seemed like a pacifist, but he wants to fight... whatever is going on in his head, I doubt his friends will like or agree with it," she said of her other pupil. Soon enough though the Sky Queen was speaking about how easy it was to forget what they were doing at the present moment, and the Storm Queen could do nothing but shrug, and agree. "Yeah, I feel the same way. This is a strange thing to watch..."

Meanwhile, Jinx received an explanation of the project this boy had been part of. She was almost disgusted at the news, but she could at least respect the idea of a blood focused set of attacks. That being said, she couldn't quite get on board with the invasive nature of nanobots. "Fuckin' hell, someone needs to smack this bitch's dad, he's got way too much fucking time on his hands. That is some scary ass shit to do to a person." said the young woman, even so, the rest of this explanation made a brow raised on the apparent blue haired young woman's face. "Well fuck, I guess ya' got me. " a secondary water clone, shimmered in appearance, soon enough it separated into several bubbles and the Water Queen would appear several meters behind the young man swinging her left pigtail around while she shifted the water of the clone until it was several large and very dense bubbles. "Over here!" she stated a big grin on her face as the bubbles shifted around behind the young man, seeming to want to close in on him. "So, quick question, feel free not to answer but... are you left handed or is your special alone time, really fuckin' special?" the woman asked as she spun around using long lazy stokes of her legs backwards to bring the large ripples forward and pop them all around the young man, appearing to want to engulf him in a pressurized water canon and deal his body heavy damage.

"Huh... a fighting pacifist, you say? You sure like 'em weird, those minions of yours," the Sky Queen said nonchalantly to the woman whom she'd shared the most similarities with among their generation's tower. She always did think strangely of the ones Suzume had a nose for, but in the end, she was never able to argue their potential. Such was even the case with a particular Flame King, whom both parties were intimately acquainted with.

"It's fine. Since adjusting, I don't know where I'd be without my Armagus," spoke the man from an unknown version of Trophaeum. Jinx's resurgence was behind him, accompanied with a call to notify him of the woman's location. By the time he faced her, he was surrounded by bubbles much stranger in appearance than the ones he'd seen previously. A swipe of his arm shielded him in a blood barrier within moments, but when the explosions occurred, said barrier was caved in just as quickly as it had been formed. Naoto stood there afterwards, appearing to have taken a bit of a bludgeoning, though he was no worse for wear as far as the typical effects of the bubbles were concerned. His own blood between himself and the explosion seemed to function as a buffer for that. "It's just a sleeve. It's fused to my arm, but my hand is just like any normal, gloved hand, if that's what you're asking. Wanna touch?" he asked, holding out his right palm as he did so.

"Yeah, I do," said Suzume of the weirdness of her more direct underlings. Even so, she couldn't help but grin about it. "But, none can say I don't find the best talent. Odd as they may be." The Storm Queen concluded as she went on to see what Jinx was doing. The ripple, seemed to be something the Storm Queen could recognize on sight, but she didn't know when the Water Queen started using them in such a direct way. "Eh? I can never tell if she's completely fucking batshit or some kind of criminal mastermind." she summarized as she watched the young woman's ripple based attack connect though it did less damage than she originally thought it should, she figured it was either an underestimation or some kind of test.

Meanwhile, Jinx was watching as the young man seemed to take a bit of a bubble related beating but then seemed to recover fairly easily. "Oh, that is a pretty good recovery. Fuckin' hell, I can't say I expected that..." she said a compliment to this young man. Still she didn't really trust this situation. Something about it made her a bit wary and she couldn't quite place why. It likely had something to do, with his ability to stand after taking a barrage of some of her strongest bubbles. Still there was an invitation to touch this apparently gloved hand of his, which made the blue haired young woman giggle a bit as she circled. "Fuckin' hell, can I?" she asked seeming to roll a bit closer, exceedingly excited, before changing her mind completely. "Ya' know what, maybe later." Jinx finished up there were bubbles being formed at various levels, she didn't like the pacing of this fight. "Fuckin, hell... answering my questions, being all nice and shit.... So, what's your angle right now? " She asked in her straightforward way. "Fuck, are ya' trying to trick me? I'm not into that shit."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast