Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Kyoto Tower

"What a coincidence, my dear Songbird," Roze said as her eyes narrowed toward the ongoing battle. "I was just wondering the same about our other participant." It seemed as if Roze had taken note of something in this moment; something that perhaps made this battle a bit more interesting, if not disturbing for her to watch. But, before going into any detail about this, she chose to look onward for the sake of taking in more information.

With his outstretched hand rejected, Naoto withdrew his offer for the moment. It seemed Jinx thought he was up to something in his strange ways, but such was not the case at all. Of course, he didn't know this woman, and she didn't know him, so he couldn't really be surprised by this assumption. "I have no ill will toward you. I was told to come here and fight, so I will. I just don't want to be thought of as a bad person if I win, and now I'm warmed up. You won't be able to injure me any more than you already have."

"Oh?" The question was a mere sound and it hung in the air as the participants below seemed to be conversing on one thing or another. Suzume figured, given Jinx's general bluntness and random questions that it was likely something to do with how he was put together.

Beyond all of that, Jinx's suspicions seemed to cause this young man to legitimately plead his case. He went on to explain that he had no ill will towards her, and that he was simply this nice of a person, and getting warmed up for the fight. "Fuckin' hell, I kinda get that." said Jinx as she came to a stop. "Know what, Boy Scout, I like ya' and we all have our orders. I wouldn't even fuckin' be here, if your boss wasn't a dick~" she mentioned with a bit of a smirk. "But, I totally can't let ya' get away with that, I don't like being told I can't do stuff, I gotta take that as a challenge." she said as the light around the pair of them shifted, and revealed a massive column of bubbles of various densities and compositions. They'd been previously hidden by the mists of smaller ripples created by her regalia, but now they were all just kind of there. As she spoke her final words she began twirling a pigtail, and in so doing it would come dangerously close to a bubble at her side. "Try hard, yeah? I don't like hurting nice people." And with those words the tip of a pigtail twirling in the wind brushed against a bubble which caused a chain reaction, which would create in the tunnel of bubbles a vortex of water and pressure which would collapse on itself in a seemingly infinite chain of bubble cutting friction. It aimed to engulf the young man, damaging his body internally by way of the power of the Lather Road itself. The whole of the column reflecting a rainbow of colors as it exploded and the bent light dissipated from the fluid which contained them.

"Aomine-sama isn't a bad person," was the young man's only retort. He seemed to take a slight bit of offense to Jinx's statement, on a personal level of sorts. As for the challenge she took from Naoto's own words, both parties would simply have to see where things led. Jinx went onward with an attack without hesitation, using bubbles which she'd earlier hidden from sight. The chain-reaction of explosions closed in on him quickly, but he moved forward, seeming virtually unfazed by the blasts occurring along his form. Where his flesh was visible in these explosions, there was a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of his skin. These seemed to pulsate against the assault on Naoto's body. As this occurred, and as he continued moving forward, Naoto formed a large scythe of blood in his right hand. In this moment, his hair went from brown to white, and his eyes became a glowing red color. With a mighty swing, he dragged this scythe through the line of explosions, bringing its blade toward Jinx herself. If it were to cut flesh at any point, it would be quite the venomous substance to the bloodstream of its victim.

Jinx looked at the young man as he was engulfed in her most recent attack. She seemed to find herself scoffing at his reaction. "Never fucking said Sunshine was a bad person, I said he was a dick. For me, those two things aren't mutually exclusive," mentioned the blue haired young woman as the twirling of her pigtail came to an end and she was on the move again, circling the vortex of bubble death to see what would come of this young man. And while she did this she got to see something she hadn't expected at all, the change in the boy's flesh and his hair color. Beyond this, he created a blood scythe which he aimed to cleave her with through the end of the barrage. Of course, Jinx came to a slid lowering her center of gravity and bending at the waist to try and dodge the coming attack. Such a thing would result in the blade of this scythe reaching her shoulder and leaving a fairly deep wound down the back of her shoulder and side, getting shallower as it progressed. "Fuckin' hell, that's cool! Change in hair color, change in eye color, fuckin' ridiculous scythe thing!!" It seemed that the Water Queen was getting rather excited. Besides the obvious there was the warm sensation of blood leaking down her shoulder, which brought her attention way from the young man as she stood up and touched that warm with her right hand. "Fuck... that's my blood!!~" But unlike most that didn't seem to be a complaint of this situation.

All the while Suzume, watched and her eyes widened as she saw the light filled water vortex created by Jinx as she fought the battle before. "You ever seen that before. I've never seen that before." she said her eyes widening. Meanwhile, Kaminari who'd been quietly watching seemed to get excited seeing such a massive attack as the one created by the Water Queen. "Sugoi!~ She's really good. Seriously, it's not fair..." the purple haired woman complained seemingly amazed by what the blue haired woman had shown as far as skill was concerned so far. But Suzume was still watching and the subsequent attack of the man caught in the vortex caught the Water Queen and her reaction was about what the Storm Queen had come to expect of her. "Never mind..." she said taking note of the actions of her friend in such a way as to imply it was the sort of thing she did regularly.

"Don't you think that's a strange way to view people?" he asked. Moving along, the feeling of his blood scythe tearing through the flesh of the Water Queen seemed to awaken a certain, previously unseen attitude within the male combatant. "Yes... that's your blood!" he exclaimed. There was a sudden amount of glee present on his visage, and it seemed a bit... twisted, to say the least. "It's your blood... and it's MY blood!" When his scythe reached the end of its arc, eight additional blades spawned from its handle. All eight curved along arcs of their own, aiming to stab the Water Queen along her body at various locations. Naoto didn't care where these strikes landed, nor did he care how deep or how shallow they were. His only concern now was drawing more blood, creating even more access points for his own nanobot-born blood cells.

Roze's eyes remained narrowed as she watched the fight intently. "I've never seen it, either. Though, I can't say I'm surprised she's got something like that going for her. All those guys seem to have something going for them that the rest of us can't fathom. Looks like she took what she got from you, and made it something ridiculous. Still... I'm not liking this match-up." It was during this brief tangent that Aomine finally spoke once more, directing his words toward the blue-haired woman. "Hoh? Taking a hit from Nao? Did the Generation of Miracles actually get worse while I was gone?"

"Fuckin' hell, it's the best way to view people. I don't have to be confused about them, you could not be a bad guy and be a dick. You could be friendly and a bit off center, a nice guy and a pervert. Life shouldn't be cut and dry, you should go with the flow, and fuckin' live a little!~" Jinx had her own way of living life, and most of it involved sticking it to accepted norms and doing whatever she felt like doing. She also didn't take any sass from anyone who wasn't worthy, and didn't accept the affections of people who had not earned her own. Given this, she was a very disagreeable young woman, seen as perpetually bitchy and constantly pushing against people just to do what she wanted. But much like the water she loved so much, she had all the time in the world to wear people down, her own friends were proof of this. Still, there was the matter of the young man attacking her, and as he lashed out with eight more of these blood blades she seemed to be watching them, moving about as if she intended to dodge, them, but taking more and more damage. Her right calf was grazed, her left arm was punctured, she took at least three slashes across her stomach and a couple across her back as well, all while appearing to just be too slow to out manuever them. The people who knew her best, would likely think she'd just completely lost it, all this damage to her own body and to what end.

"Yes, taking something and making it ridiculous. She gave me the light to carry and taught me her manipulation, I wouldn't say I gave her anything, you know full well she takes what she wants. It's a bit dumb for her to turn it into something like that, but it doesn't seem like it will help her now. Look at how fucked up she is." she said of the young woman who'd recently come to a stop. She was taking account of all of her injuries a dark shadow hiding her face. She seemed to be struggling to stand as if her legs didn't want to support her, she was shaking. But then, Aomine spoke to her, and Jinx heard the words he said and lifted her head, it fell back like she was stunned and she opened her mouth, but what escaped wasn't a scream or her fainting breath, it was a laugh. Such a laugh was maniacal and full of something like joy, hatred and a certain twinkle in her eye. She hadn't slipped into the Zone, no she was just outside it, to keep herself standing but when she turned her eyes to Aomine after abruptly stopping the laugh she'd been taking part in those normally magenta eyes of hers were surrounded in blue wave like halos. The pink seeming to sparkle brightly near her pupil. "Shut the fuck up!" the young woman said a wicked grin coming over her face as she smirked in his direction. "They are finally letting me have a little fun, I'm trying to enjoy myself." she said of her friends. Normally Jinx pushed so many boundaries someone would have stopped her long before she got to this point, but her eyes were now watching and within every person, as her eyes darted around she could see the flow of their blood, the skips created by the beats of their hearts. All around her red bubbles formed from blood falling from her person as the wheels of her ATs spun.

"Aomine-sama, you're not giving me much credit," Naoto said to the tan male observing the battle. As for the woman before him, he was certain this fight was over, and as far as he was concerned, he could end her being at any moment. "Blood bubbles won't help you. My Armagus is already inside your body. Give up," he said.

"Wait, wait," Roze interjected when Suzume's point was made. "She taught you that? I was convinced things happened the other way around. Who'da thunk you'd be out here taking lessons from one of them," she said. There was a certain amount of sharing Roze expected to occur between her peers, but this did not quite fall into the category. When the topic shifted slightly to how much damage the Water Queen had taken, the white-haired woman grinned. She had high expectations of this one's ability. It didn't much matter what the man she faced had manage to infect her with. "She'll do fine. I'd guess she's at about eighty percent right now." When this was said, Aomine shifted his gaze toward the onlooking women. "Seventy-four! At eighty, she'd have won already!"

The young man's words to Aomine, combined with Jinx's own bad attitude made the young woman scowl towards the tanned male, who was technically among the eldest of her generation. Even so, she seemed to find it confusing that the young man fighting her thought to tell her to give up. Her brows came together as her eyes shifted from everyone else, back to herself, and she watched as her own heart beat in triplicates as she tried to see some sort of disruption but could find none immediately. "Fuckin' hell, you infected me with nanobots, huh? That's invasive. I can't say I'm okay with that." She then thought about it and added a bit more to her statement. "Oh and the blood bubbles are just for my amusement. I don't get to fuckin' make them often and I like them~" she mentioned. While this happened the wheels of her ATs began to spin rapidly as she began the process of pulling more and more moisture out of her own blood as it came out of her body, aiming to find these so called nanobots which she couldn't see. In affect, she was creating ripples within her own body dehydrating them and using the pressure of the tiny ripples to push out anything which didn't contain fluid, which she could move. It seemed to cause the young woman to break out in a sweat, which had a light pink gleam to it, and would contain the bulk of the nanobots which had been in her body, if not all of them by virtue of her blood becoming overly slow as she manipulated it. Still as she thought about this ability she seemed to be getting an idea, in particular as she watched the large blood bubbles she'd already created, begin condensing and spreading as she worked. Even the 'blood mist' created by her sweat was doing something similar.

Suzume on the other hand seemed to find Roze's amazement, at what the Water Queen had given her as a skill, to be a bit over the top. "Look it shouldn't be that surprising. I am willing to give everyone a try. But she just had to be different. That's what she showed me one day." Suzume mentioned with a bit of a chuckle. Beyond this, it seemed that Roze thought nothing of the amount of damage that the Water Queen had taken and beyond that the young woman herself, seemed to be close to some sort of breakthrough. "Oh, god. This is why I can't hang out with this bitch, she gives me anxiety." she said, only to hear Aomine's more exact number of what Jinx's current output was, and his statement against his own subordinate, it would be then that Jinx's attention redirected to the Sun King and she scoffed. "Fuckin' hell, Sunshine. The least you could do is cheer on your own team. Fuck, this is why you're a dick." The Water Queen was quite set in her opinion, though she couldn't argue the rightness of Aomine in this moment. In fact, she was having an idea right now which she thought she might want to use the Zone for, but she didn't want to do that without at least giving this young man a proper warning first. "Fuckin' hell, Boy Scout... I'll show you something cool in a second..." she said flicking a middle finger towards herself with her left hand, and pointing at him with the one on her right. "But ya' gotta be ready for it."

"There isn't much else to be done. It's the skill that was found for my Armagus when I became a Wraith," he said. There was an effort made by Jinx to force out the nanobots placed within her bloodstream by the injuries, but Naoto was fully aware of their shifting. As such, he set a rather counterproductive plan in motion, going against the base idea. The expulsion of nanobots would come with the hemorrhaging of blood from the Water Queen's body, due to an apparent latching onto her blood cells from within before being jettisoned. If his own intrusion would not last long enough to take on its venomous properties, then he would make use of a thinned blood stream instead.

"Anxiety, huh?" Roze asked of the redhead. "Are you implying that you're worried about our little jailbird's safety?" Roze hadn't thought twice about Jinx's ability to emerge the victor in this battle, but it seemed Suzume had questioned it at some point. With Aomine's intrusion to the conversation, the Sky Queen thought that perhaps even he knew Jinx's high chance of winning. Of course, this made things only more questionable, especially when he continued addressing Jinx. "Why would I do that? I want you to win 'cause you're the underdog, but it looks like you're worse off than I thought. Show me something exciting already."

"Fuckin' hell, I'd say that was cute, Boy Scout. But, I don't like it." Jinx mentioned of Naoto's ability to infect people with his blood, which was apparently something he'd discovered since joining Aomine. Along with this ability, apparently came a finite control of the nanobots he wielded, and as she forced them out of her person, they seemed to take a bit of her own blood with them, rather thinning her blood to an extreme which made her light headed, her vision making her see multiples of people which caused her to shut her eyes. "Holy fuck! Too much... it's always too much." she said but even so a slow stoking her own legs began an the wheels of her ATs turned her blood began to condense as it left her body, shifting into smaller and smaller parts, turning into tiny almost black ripples as it spread out around her, creating a massive black mist. This completely changed the atmosphere around the young people below, and Jinx herself seemed to be becoming rather ominous and foreboding. As this collection of blood based anti-bubbles was created, Suzume looked on in awe.

"No, of course, I'm not worried." the red head young woman said flippantly, as if the worse thing in the world would be admitting she cared about the outcome of this particular endeavor. "She just goes way too far... like, what the fuck are we even looking at right now. How does she go from sunshine and rainbows to...." she looked down at the dark mists settling around the young woman and her target. "Whatever the fuck that is..." the flipped switch of the Water Queen was something that the Storm Queen had come to expect. Even so, she never quite knew what to expect when Jinx went from fun-loving to murderous and the change was always very drastic. In accordance with this thought, Aomine spoke directly to Jinx causing the young woman to scoff. "Fuck you, underdog my ass, who the fuck do you think I am? I'm not here for your fuckin' amusement, Sunshine. And I doubt you'll find anything exciting about what I am about to do." And with that statement, the Water Queen completed her trick, a movement of her own dried out blood particles turned into ripples as they left her body. they bent in the light, and shown like they were black. She then took a deep breath and found herself outside a door, pushing it open and diving in head first, a wide grin spread across her face as she stopped caring about everything else. "Fuckin' hell, this is what I was looking for." she mentioned her concentration high she began exploding all the black blood which surrounded herself and the young man with her. Each explosion would cause the ripples to burst against Naoto's body at an increased rate the concussive blast of this was easily ten times anything she'd used before this moment. And one would notice as this happened, the young woman's blood didn't seem to be dispersing at all. In fact, the black mist only seemed to grow wider in radius being carried by the wind and dispersed into smaller particles which were still just as explosive. Strangely enough, one would notice that during all of this mayhem, Jinx's eyes would be solely for Naoto with small streaks of lightning dotting the corner of her eyes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast