Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Kyoto Tower

Though Naoto's Ars Armagus removed blood from the Water Queen, it seemed to coagulate at a rapid pace immediately afterwards. This was quite strange, and fairly foreboding for the blood-manipulating lad. Still, he would not be deterred from his goal by such thoughts alone. Moments later, there was an even greater aura of threatening around the blue-haired woman - that being her entry to the state of mind known as the "Zone." Naoto did not seem very concerned about this, not knowing what its actual power was. Aomine, however, grinned from ear to ear. "Are you sure I won't be excited? Okaerinasai, Sumi-chin~♥" he said with his arms outstretched. In the meantime, the veins across Naoto's body became more visible during the explosions of blood caused by Jinx, further amplifying his defense against all things threatening to damage him. He took minimal damage, but he also seemed surprised to discover that he was, in fact, experiencing pain while having this ability active. 'But... the only one who has done this has been...' he thought. Before taking a serious beating from the continuous blasts against him, he expelled blood from his body to create a dense barrier, pushing away the explosions around him... or rather, absorbing the blood which created the explosions into itself. "That was strong. It can't break my defenses, though. Stilled Blood Guise eats organic matter to strengthen itself."

"That is the maskless version of the delinquent formerly known as Kasumi. You know, that one you've obviously been worrying about for the last few minutes," Roze said. "Also, the one I'm pretty sure is winning this in the next minute or so, whether she's accomplished anything already or not."

"I swear, I told you to shut the fuck up." This was Kasumi's reply to Aomine's welcoming of her into the Zone, something she knew he'd do, but that she didn't like regardless. Moving right along, it seemed her opponent didn't think this was a development worth properly fearing, and he persisted in a counter of her blood exploding ability by way of expanding his apparent usage of his blood as a barrier. The wide grin on Kasumi's face didn't seem to change though and her eyes were still locked on, and as Naoto explained that she couldn't get past his defenses a laugh would escape the Water Queen which was mocking at best. "Fuckin' hell, Boy Scout. Your defense is cool and all. But it doesn't mean fuckin' shit to me, I'm already inside. Left arm, left leg, right arm, and right leg... in that order. In case you were wondering." The statement would seem cryptic but as Kasumi's eyes had never left the young man, she could see what she was doing, and with the large outward influx of blood to create his barrier, she shifted the wheels on her ATs, to create the smallest of anti-bubbles inside this young man's body. All of this setup was just apart of her attitude while she was in the Zone, she seemed to be perfectly capable of controlling herself, and waiting for a moment most perfect. If successful, a series of five would be created within his person, and allowed to shift about, until there was one at each of his limbs, and another nearing his heart. All increasing in size, and seeding her control of this situation.

Suzume scoffed at the Sky Queen's statement. Flustered a bit by the assertion that she was worried about their delinquent friend she simply ran a hand through her hair and then over her face. "Fuck all of that. I never said anything of the sort." she said watching and hearing what Kasumi had to say and being seemingly confused by whatever the young woman was doing as her last stand, given that her opponent wasn't taken down by the black super explosive mists. "Though, I am kinda curious as to why you already know she's like that. I've never seen her do anything on this scale before." The Storm Queen seemed to be quite unused to this particular attitude and the foreboding aura which surrounded their usually playful, if not deviant friend. As if on cue to further mark this confusion, Jinx began her work, a snap of her fingers. And with this, if her trick had been completed properly Naoto's left arm would explode from within, leaving a large gash through which his blood would spray from a sudden increase of pressure. This would be accompanied by a statement. "Anytime you wanna stop, lemme know."

"You did. Any time you're ready to make me do that, we'll talk," was Aomine's reply to the battling woman. He had been intrigued by her entry to the Zone, but the excitement quickly faded away when he realized how deep her proverbial dive had taken her. "Like playing in the kiddie pool," he commented, seeming to be aiming the statement at his own female companion nearby.

As the battle went virtually nowhere to the naked eye, Roze crossed her arms, and arched her back ever so slightly, somehow finding it to be a more comfortable way to stand while observing this fight. Suzume's query warranted a quick response from the Sky Queen - one that she had been thinking prior to the question even being asked of her. "I'm her P.O. It's my job to know what she's doing every second of every day." With that, as if cued by Roze's assertion of Jinx's potential victory, blood suddenly spewed from the left arm of the Black Wraith Naoto. His eyes widened immediately, and were drawn toward his arm as both pain and shock overtook him. His defenses were all but impenetrable, but this woman had somehow found a way through. Of course, he had no earthly clue why, or how, this happened. "But... but that's not possible. Only Aomine-sama has broken my Blood Guise," he stated in disbelief. When it became a suggestion for him to stop fighting, his head shook, and his right hand gripped his left arm. "I'll never abandon my mission. To be a Wraith is to offer your life. So... this is me doing that." With that said, he moved his right hand away from his wounded extremity, sending the blood forward in a crashing wave. Upon reaching the opposing woman, this wave would become oscillating, sharp projectiles aiming to maim the Water Queen from toe to head.

Aomine's words to the blue haired woman caused no outward change in her expression. Internally though, she was quite livid. This was mostly due to the fact, that she was presently certain that the stunt she was pulling on his subordinate wouldn't work on him, without doing a lot more to gain entry. Such a thought, would be locked away for later, when she discussed this matter with the rest of her peers. In the mean time, Aomine's companion, the purple haired woman with the exceedingly dark skin shifted her gaze from the battle to Aomine seeming to be in awe. "Kiddie Pool? Are you implying that she didn't go very far just now? How far did she push, just to do this?" she asked seemingly stunned by the idea. In fact, she was rightly curious as to why anyone who had such an ability wouldn't simply use it at its maximum potential any time they could. Roze's response to Suzume caused the red haired woman to scoff shaking her head from left to right. "Uh-huh... so, you've been keeping her in line the last few months. And here I was wondering why she'd managed to stay out so long."

Moving right along, Jinx was now hearing the words being spoken to her by Naoto and she found his amazement at her ability to get past his defense to be an amusing one. "Fuckin' hell, I didn't break it, I went around it. I'm a bit of a delinquent; walking the straight and narrow isn't really my style." Jinx stated casually. The next statement which came from him, was one she couldn't readily agree with, which was the idea that anyone should lay down their life for something as simple as a match. Before she could properly respond to this though, the young man before her aimed to maim her again. But with both her eyes and the Zone on her side presently, she found it very easy to start her backwards stroke at the shifting of the blood to create the projectiles, and move speedily around the young man to his rear to avoid them. A snap of her fingers would cause the bubble in his left leg to explode, causing yet another opening gush of blood, and it would immediately be followed by another snap this one intending to end the use of his right arm. "What the fuck happened to fun? Doin' shit like this isn't fun for me. Fuckin' hell!" She'd then snap her fingers together one last time aiming to take his last leg. She didn't intend to kill him, and would use her abilities simply to end this fight; this was Kasumi's true nature above all.

"Not very far. She doesn't need any more depth for this, but it's not the depth that's boring... it's the pool itself. You can only go so deep in the kiddie pool." Aomine's displeasure was quite apparent in this moment. This one was on the list of Gravity Children most like himself, and what he saw now wasn't giving him much hope for a fun challenge. That is, until one of Naoto's limbs spontaneously exploded... followed by another... and another... and another. This occurrence caused the tan male to raise a brow. "Or maybe the skills can make up for it."

Naoto did not share his leader's optimism. Jinx's continued efforts robbed him of the ability to use any of his limbs, leaving him on his knees and motionless. "It... it's not possible. Aomine-sama, I..." Before he could bring his statement to a close, Naoto collapsed. He was caught by the Sky Queen, who hopped down the moment a victor became apparent to all in this fight, and was immediately pulled away from the battlefield. "Right. I'm taking this one under custody," she said as she returned to Suzume's side. "I knew you would. That's why I picked him," was Aomine's reply. "Nari-chin, you're up next~♥"

"Sou ka." Kaminari mentioned. "I wonder if that was a choice, if she could switch pools... might still be fun later. Maybe it's just me, but those skills seem a bit dangerous... like, kill someone just 'cause dangerous." Kaminari mentioned as she seemed to understand. It seemed that these pool related metaphors were nothing new to her, even though she didn't experience such a thing for herself, Aomine made it seem like it'd be boring. From what she saw of the Water Queen's match and it's subsequent end with Naoto as a loser, she could understand why he thought it so, but he hadn't been around this set of his friends in quite a while, so perhaps they'd have something new to show him.

The coming statement from Naoto himself, about the lack of possibility of his obvious defeat was something which made Jinx scoff. After ending the use of the young man's extremities, she'd closed her eyes and stepped back to the outside of the door, as if she'd never properly let it fall away in the first place. "Fuckin' hell, of course it was possible. It already happened." she said watching as the young man collapsed directly into Roze who claimed she was going to take him into custody. "Fuck this shit, I'm..." Kasumi started to rant as her usual self would. She was happy that she'd managed to win, but the closeness of this competition wasn't at all something she expected. She didn't like being forced to do things, and her victory over this young man was forced by his superior condition. By her own approximation he was at least on par with someone who had her abilities in the Generation of Miracles. But regardless of this point, the young woman felt her stomach turn in a most awkward way and she immediately covered her mouth and ran behind something to throw up in peace. Assuming it to be direct side-effect of causing herself a massive bit of dehydration just to change the thickness of her blood. Suzume soon moved to the blue haired woman's side to check on her, sickness wasn't at all common among them and she wondered why she was even throwing up in the first place.

"Eh, she won and she threw up... that's weird, but whatever," said Kaminari as she went to take her place in the field so recently abandoned by Jinx and Naoto. "Hmm, if I'm up which of you is facing me?" she asked looking between Suzume and Roze. It would seem that they were the two left, and given the physical condition of their Water Queen, she doubted that young woman was in any physical condition to take her as well.

"If they didn't have that kind of power, they wouldn't even be worth waiting for," he said while sitting in wait for the next match. "I've been waiting too long. I don't think they'll make it," he concluded. All the while, the Water Queen ran off to vomit for some unassumable reason, and with Suzume moving into her proximity, Roze was left to hear the open offer of a challenge from the purple-haired woman. The Sky Queen's eyes narrowed for a moment, then shifted toward Suzume. "We could cut this short. And, let's be honest... if we end up in a tie, you've got a better chance in round three than I do," she spoke, only to immediately descend toward the battlefield thereafter. "C'mon, doll-face. I'll dance with you."

Jinx continued to vomit while Suzume patted her on the back. From the looks of this situation the Storm Queen was way more caring than one would initially think. To the assertion by the Sky Queen that, it would be better if they cut it short, and that she'd have a better shot if it came down to the wire, the red head popped a flippant look. "Don't put me in that position... handle it so we can go." And that would be all, the Storm Queen had to say to her Sky Queen. Moving right along, Jinx felt the comforting hand against her back and finished vomiting after a minute or two. "Fuckin' hell, bitch, I'm fine already." she said seeming to get herself together rather quickly. She then walked over to a nearby vending machine and swiped a blank card through it, causing several bottles of water to fall from it, the first of which she commenced to using to rinse her mouth out while the Storm Queen watched. "Well, fine bitch, be that way. You're the one randomly throwing up, but I'm the bad guy for worrying about you." Suzume mentioned crossing her arms over her chest as if defeated. Jinx made several lewd gestures thereafter, making it obvious that this woman would get a piece of her mind, whenever her mouth stopped tasting of vomit.

Meanwhile, the woman known as Kaminari seemed to find this whole thing rather interesting. And it was, given that she was outside of it looking in. "Oh, well, ya' can't think like that, you'll never have anything to look forward to, if ya' do." The purple haired woman commented. As this progressed, it seemed that it was decided by the Sky Queen that she'd take the open challenge issued by the young woman who seemed to think it a bit strange. "Hm, you huh? Ah, alright then. Nice to meet ya', I'm Kaminari~" she mentioned as the Sky Queen descended. This young woman seemed to be just as polite as the other lad, and to be fair, she was quite a nice person. During this time after she could taste no more vomit, Jinx and Suzume would be found back where they'd descended from the former of which was looking over wounds she'd stopped bleeding and drinking copious amounts of water while the other looked on worriedly. "Fuckin' hell, bitch. You seriously can't always be that anxious. Catch a chill, Birdy. The Bunny got this shit. And besides that I really am fine, I just pushed a little too far with the blood thing for trying it that way the first time. Won't happen again." Jinx mentioned though her own eyes were quite fixated on the upcoming match, as she pulled a leg into herself and allowed the wheels to roll for some unknown reason. It seemed the Storm Queen was quite relieved that her friend was apparently okay, and settled in beside her to watch the match.

"... Roze," the white-haired woman replied, to which Aomine interjected, "Shirousagi." This mention of her proper given name caused the Sky Queen to grimace, though her lips quickly upturned into a grin. "That's a bad name to hear from you. It takes me back... back to when it changed." As she spoke, the rear wheels of her ATs spun rapidly, until such a time that they unfurled into thorny whip-like extensions. As they lashed about around her, these whips created long air currents which carried with them the signature Thorns of the Sonia Road. This resulted in Roze and Kaminari's battle zone being filled with a virtual thicket, leaving a very minute amount of moving space, seemingly for both parties. "So, what do you do?" the woman asked once her trick grew to completion. One would find that each of the thorns lining this structure they were in, should contact be made with them at any point, had the capacity to explode into multiple, smaller thorns, taking on the appearance of a rose blooming from the vine. Roze would not state this for obvious reasons, but such a moment that would bring about the explosion of one thorn would mark the full growth of her "garden" of sorts.

"Ah, let her call herself what she wants. Nicknames are fun~" mentioned the purple haired young woman. She actually had a very interesting nickname herself. Though presently she was standing very still, watching as the woman before her used her regalia in a way she hadn't expected at all. Given the earlier show by the Water Queen, she didn't expect to see the proper use of anyone Regalia. "Oh, I didn't expect to see anyone use a regalia today... Ooooh!~ This is really going to be interesting, huh?" She seemed most curious and quizzical. She looked around these thickets and thorns and had never seen anything like it. But soon enough she was asked what she did, she simply grinned in return. "Really? You gotta ask?" She spoke seemingly confused by the question. "But, I told ya' my name already," as if to make it more obvious she held both her hands out in front of her, person the nanobots in her body converging on the spot, creating a spark of electricity between her hands, which grew into a plasma ball which she could hold floating seemingly just above her skin. She'd subsequently toss the ball into the thicket, and then another immediately after. Setting off the chain reaction of thorns all around her, she'd begin to move out of the way of coming thorns and explosions she'd caused seemingly accidentally.

Meanwhile, the Storm Queen seemed to shrug off, Kasumi's explanation of her current sickness. Playing it off completely as if she didn't care. "Whatever hoe, but I'm not carrying your long legged ass anywhere." She said seemingly cross. This just caused a small giggle from Kasumi as she threw an arm around the other woman and pulled her in so she could lean on her while she watched, though the blue haired young woman's eyes soon diverted to Aomine and as they did, they regained their blue ring. The wheels of the leg she had propped up were still working. Initially she was using them to check on the fallen young man she'd maimed, aiming to restore flow and function to his extremities. But now she was planning something all together different. Silently, she wanted to end this little farce well before it'd be a problem. "Fuckin' hell, this bitch went balls out first thing. Hmm, I wonder if that's where he got that from?" she said curiously. "Oh, you mean your ward. Bitch, you could have said what you were up to." The Storm Queen mentioned as if she was upset. "Fuck you, bitch. You never tell me anything. You don't get to be upset. Plus, I figured, she or the Fox would tell ya' you know, people more responsible than me. And yes... ifin' you really wanna know. He's pretty cool, but he does shit like this too... I wonder if it's a family thing, or an overlay thing."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast