Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Amakajiba

"Indeed you did. The fact that you didn't originally, though, was the most painful," he said for clarity's sake. In all fairness, the worst thing about the situation was the unknown; that which he didn't see, but knew had occurred prior to his arrival. Benihime went on to note her falling to something that shouldn't have been capable of controlling her, but Youko disagreed wholeheartedly with this. "It shouldn't have controlled you, you say," he said while sliding off the workbench to stand before the redhead. In doing so, he triggered the transformation of his Kekkei Genkai into its Blood Moon state.

"You were against the Sharingan. You can't even begin to fathom the strength of a true Genjutsu. Previous manipulation aside, there was nothing you would have been able to do without falling deeper into the web. Here... I'll show you." From that moment forward, if Benihime happened to look the man in the eye, she would be subjected to the full force of his own Genjutsu. Both individuals would appear within a void world of his creation, occurring in real time. "The key to breaking Genjutsu is first knowing you're being affected by one. That advantage is immediately taken away when a Dojutsu is in use. If you were to start breaking out of this now, I could just as quickly create another Genjutsu within this one. You'd free yourself from here, just to be in the next world."

It seemed that Youko disagreed with what Benihime had to say about not falling to Genjutsu simply because she couldn't have been able to avoid this. Apparently, he seemed to make a point of this, which involved him moving from where he was to directly in front of him. Such a thing also dealt with the triggering of the Blood Moon form of his Kekkei Genkai, which also caused the woman to immediately want to move further back, her skin crawled against what could only be described as murderous intentions which made her want to be nowhere near the man in front of her. Beyond this it made her more than a bit fearful. She wished to move, but couldn't given where the white haired man was standing, she was still looking down into her food bowl, and finally found herself moving it away from her, as she pulled her knees into her chest.

"This is what I am talking about. Right now, I don't want to be anywhere near you, it doesn't feel right... it burns... and I'm scared." she said, knowing that this was what she should have felt when confronted with Uchiha Yuichi and she should have run, the fact that she didn't had previously driven her towards madness, but now she simply accepted that it wasn't something she could have fixed. She finally flicked her gaze upwards to confirm what she felt, and saw the Blood Moon, and fell into a Genjutsu. One which Youko explained he could remake around her even if she managed to break out of it. She looked down again, and when she looked up the Harvest moon would be filling her eyes. "Well, fine, if I can't get out, then what do I do?" She honestly had no idea, and didn't wish to ever experience anything like what she had previously.

"You shouldn't want to be around me like this. That feeling you have is the essence of the entire Cult of the Blood Moon. You're feeling something that drove a teenage boy to genocide, and the result of that," he said regarding the state of his Chakra. Once Benihime was under the influence of his Genjutsu, Youko's avatar began pacing the area. Given her choice of questions in this moment, he could gather that her understanding of Genjutsu did indeed fall below the standards of a Dojutsu wielder. "If you can't get out, and you are outclassed, you have to survive. The alternative is... you take control. A Genjutsu battle between Dojutsu carriers is a test of resolve. It's not about who cast the first Genjutsu... it's about who is in charge of it by the end."

As Youko gave his speech, his pacing stopped, leaving him once again in front of the redhead. A sigh ensued, leading into his next chain of words. "I take a great deal of responsibility for what happened. When we trained, I knew you had a weakness to Genjutsu, so I never used one at full strength. If I had, maybe you would have been ready to combat a Sharingan. My other self gave you Oborozuki, but that will only let you know when you're under the illusion. You have to counter it. Switch the roles, make it your Genjutsu, and... use that to show me everything I didn't see before."

"Sou ka..." she said of the feeling the Blood Moon chakra possessed. She wondered why it was so very strong before, her own feelings were not very different when she'd done something very similar, which she still hadn't forgiven herself for. His advice for properly dealing with a Genjutsu given by a Doujutsu wielder was rather ominous and open ended. The Genjutsu she'd had contact with before this incident were simple enough that knowing about them would allow you to break out of them, no harm, and their wielders were weak enough to be overpowered and shocked by the ability to overcome a rather simple game. Apparently, this was not the way between proper users of this craft, and it was all about who had control at the last turn, even if you are outclassed initially. "Hm, well... it's not like you can be shouldered with the responsibility for that. Shit happens... I don't blame you for not mind blasting me knowing I was a weaker, hell, I didn't even know anything about genjutsu before I met you. And to be fair, even if you had I am not really the type to have figured out what it was back then anyways." This was all true, it took the red haired young woman quite a bit of time to catch up to normal things. And the fact that he'd helped give her any resistance to genjutsu at all was proof enough of that. She knew absolutely nothing about it before having met him.

The redhead thought this over and supposed there was some truth to it, she wouldn't have had any reason to consider before, but as the white haired man stopped pacing it seemed his request was for her to fix the situation she was presently caught in, and his method was something that caused the woman's eyes to widen. "Now, I am totally on board with trying this reversal thing. But... why do you want to see that? If what you saw already has you fucked up, won't that make this worse?"

"It's not that simple. The same way I could have shown you such Genjutsu, I could have transferred to you Oborozuki, at least in its standard forms. Of course, I would never have thought such a thing would happen in the end, but... still," he continued. There was a certain amount of remorse the man would have regardless of how things turned out in the end, but this was by far in a way not the most problematic thing for the time being. When Benihime chose to question the purpose of his request, he simply seated himself within the illusion world they now shared. "Just... just do it. I need to see everything from beginning to end."

It seemed that Youko was remorseful over what had happened to Benihime, and blamed at least in part, his lack of foresight. She generally didn't agree with this, because no amount of foresight would have stopped these events from occurring on her part, at least, this was how she had come to understand it. Moving right along, it seemed that Youko was resolved to seeing the whole of what had happened from the start of Benihime's endeavor all the way to the end, and though she'd watched it herself hundreds of times (along with every other major life situation she'd ever regretted), she still didn't now why he needed to see it. Perhaps it was as simple as not knowing that was bothering the man more, she could imagine if you didn't know something, making it up, would always make it a bit worse than it could be. "Okay." This was all the woman had to say, she'd given up once he'd sat down because obviously he was resolved to see it. She'd watched it enough not to care about it anymore... and as such the next thing she'd do was recreate the scene she'd seen so many times, and experienced herself first hand. Which started with Uchiha Yuichi waltzing into her office, and fighting her. Before he tricked her into a single moment of eye contact which changed her perception of the things around her. It showed the man using the Genjutsu to open the previous one given by her parents. It showed directly what happened when she came into contact with a Chakra which was powerful even if she didn't like it, which would erase all in her head which would keep her from submitting to its power. It showed a rather promiscuous nature, which left her doing exactly what Yuichi wanted in the moments before they left her office together.

Benihime watched all of that and seemed to feel nothing of it, this genjutsu would shift again, showing what happened over the point of her captivity. A burning need to please the person with the strongest Chakra in vicinity. Being taken advantage of, happily submitting to whatever he wanted in those moments because that is what her nature without filter demanded of her. She couldn't help herself in these moments. It happened for days on end for no reason other than Yuichi wanting it to. There was nothing of this woman in that situation, none of the things she'd enjoyed previously with her husband just submitting to the will of another because his Chakra felt wonderful to her. Such would go on, for the entire time each image rather gruesome and happening in stereo as it always had in her head. All the way up to the moment of her rescue the restoration of her abilities, and beyond that the return of all things that were her. Her immediate reaction and all. She didn't seem to have anything to say about it, and once it ended, the world returned to void space around them.

After he sat, the woman acquiesced to his wishes, transforming the void space into the scenes in which this capture of hers took place. His eyes were glued on the ongoing imagery, and he seemed to grow more distraught as time passed. At some point during the woman's time in "captivity" there was a moment in which Youko took control of the Genjutsu again, stopping perceivable time around them. He walked forward then, getting a closer look at an image of the woman's expression as she pleasured multiple clones of the Uchiha she'd been taken by. He found this expression to be one of ecstasy, above anything else.

"... Sou ka," he said as he returned time to the Genjutsu. He then continued watching, until the moment prior to his entry, at which point he paused time again. "Well... that clears things up a bit. I can't say these visions made me feel any better, but..."

Benihime got to watch for yet another time as she was taken captive and held by the man Uchiha Yuichi, only this time she had the comfort (or discomfort) of having Youko along for this particular endeavor. At some point, he seemed to stop and look at something taking a closer look at it, before returning to keep watching. She had no idea why he wanted to see these things, but she felt the various changes in his state as he watched and he seemed to grow a bit more distraught over time as the images played out. When he spoke again the woman had taken to wrapping her arms around her person, instead of curling up in her usual ball, his statement seemed a bit open ended so she questioned it. "But... what?" she asked. There was still nothing in this moment that she thought of as being necessary for the man, and she had no idea why she'd decided to just show him, simply because he'd asked.

"But..." he said, pausing yet again. There was a very blatant amount of rage building rapidly within him, and since this was a Genjutsu of his original creation, said rage affected the world itself. The surrounding area darkened significantly, and blood dripped from the moon above as a red mist enveloped the vicinity. When Youko finally finished his clause, he spoke through gritted teeth. "Now I have a focus." When these words were spoken, the copies of Uchiha Yuichi within this world had blood pouring from nonexistent wounds. The blood itself soon ignited into a white inferno to encapsulate the bodies, burning them until there was nothing left of the images. "If he comes back, he's mine again."

There was another pause from Youko. The man seemed to be having a distinct problem formulating sentences but she soon felt the reason for this. An inconsolable rage. If she'd previously been wrapped up in herself, she was very presently wishing she could make herself even smaller. This rage burned like wildfire and the imagery in her mind was soon quite literally taking place as misty blood settled above and clones of Uchiha Yuichi, were bloodied by invisible wounds and then set aflame in a white blaze of fire. It became apparent to her in this moment that Youko wasn't upset with her, and would instead settle his rage upon Uchiha Yuichi. In fact it was clearly stated as such when he decided to tell her that the man would be his if he spawned again. "Sou desu. So, you're furious, but not at me." This was a rage she'd never felt before, but she supposed since it wasn't directed at her, she didn't have to be so troubled by it.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast