Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Amakajiba

Youko found himself glancing in the direction Benihime pointed. Indeed, that was the direction of the old village ruins, but he had no idea how or why anyone would take the girl there. As for this other presence, the description gave him a single idea who it may have been. If he was correct in his assumption, one intruder sought him specifically. "No coincidence, no problem," he said, easily having his eyes gain the appearance of moons that soon filled with blood. "We kill them, then we move on with our lives. Them being able to reach Aiko for any reason at all is grounds for at least that, right?"

Benihime watched after she made her statements, as Youko's eyes became moons filled with blood at an ease which would have made most people shudder. She herself could fill nothing but killing intent from such a form, and it bristled across her skin as she held the little orb within her hands. After finally having a feel for it, she sighed. This mindset she had presently, didn't lead her to wanting to kill anything. "Of course it is. But, I need... to trade." she said very calmly. A few minor handseals with the chakra in her hands and she made it into a small glowing seal which she held on the tip of her left index finger. She'd reach out for Youko again, this time swiping some of this new chakra with all of its murderous energy and once she had a small amount she'd perform a similar action. Turning it into a small red moon shaped seal she'd subsequently apply to her forehead, with the opposite index finger. "Hey, will you take this for me, and tell me what it does? I'm still not sure yet." she mentioned of the orange seal of her own condensed chakra. Her own chakra in this form, was kind of warm and tingly, but she wasn't sure the extent of the powers she possessed while she was like this. The creation of seals was something she'd always been good at, but she wondered what these little moon seals would be capable of.

"Trade?" he questioned. With his ocular ability active, he could see not only the color of the chakra sphere Benihime held, but also its composition. As such, it became clear that the second construct she produced was one containing the Blood Moon's power. This first one, then, had to be her own moon. Apparently, she wished for him to utilize the power of this moon, and report his findings posthaste. "Sure, why not? I'll give it a go."

"Hai, I don't really feel like killing anything or being violent. And I don't think that will work given what I am seeing and feeling around here." The Kazekage mentioned. She at least, had enough battle experience to know the difference between a fight she could win without violence and ones she'd need to kill someone over. And this was definitely the second kind of battle. Beyond all this, Youko seemed to think only for a moment before agreeing, likely after figuring out what she'd done. Given his consent, she moved forward at her usual pace and applied the tiny orange moon shaped seal, to the inside of Youko's left wrist, where it'd likely send a warm tingling sensation up his forearm. All of this done, without laying a single finger on the man's person. "Alright then, I'll return once I've sorted out the Village. Have fun~" she said and if there was nothing else required of her, the redheaded young woman would disappear in a flash of crimson light.

The red flash signifying the woman's departure marked a moment in which Youko heaved a sigh. When he did, the blood-filled moons vanished from his eyes. "Vengeance, huh. That won't end well at all," he spoke, simply in a moment of thinking aloud. Whomever this assailant happened to be, he was certain they would be of no threat to him on this day. In his current state, Youko was of the state of mind that had him taking assassination jobs brought to the village, so no matter what purpose his approaching enemy had, he figured he'd be dealing with them in a very enjoyable way for him.

A dark skinned man with blonde hair soon approached the Amakajiba. He was looking for Katsuhara Youko, and knew from the information given to him, that the man if he was in the village could be found here. He made his way up the steps and once he reached the top he drew his weapon a short broad sword aiming it at the white haired man. There was nothing save vengeance and anguish in this young man's face. He wasn't wearing any gear which affiliated him with one place or another, but his general look and gear said he was from the Cloud Village, originally. "Oi, I'm Di, you killed my brother, so you die here and now." He said. Apparently this man had no great stakes in the coup being attempted in the village. He instead, simply wished to avenge his dead brother, who happened to be the previous Raikage. This would become obvious as the blade he held, became lightning imbued, but the lightning on it, was black in color, strangely enough. He'd dash towards Youko aiming to stab him through the chest with the surprised of his attack and his strength alone.

When the man targeting him finally arrived, Youko sighed once more. It was obvious from this one's appearance alone that he was, indeed, of the Cloud Village. Youko may have been previously unaware that the last Raikage had a brother who would seek vengeance for the man's death, but it made no difference to him. "Oi, I'm Youko. I've killed many people's brothers, and I die by no man's hand," was his reply. As the man named Di approached, Youko channeled his chakra into his left thumb, and gripped the sheath of his Bakusaiga, placing his thumb against the guard. Once Di was in range, Youko pushed against the guard to release his sword from its casing with enough speed and accuracy to have its pommel slam against the Cloud-nin's electric blade, parrying the strike while potentially disarming him at the same time. Whether Di remained armed or not, Youko's right hand swept across the space between them to snatch Bakusaiga from the air and re-sheathe it. "You're no swordsman. I'll at least give you the mercy of not striking you down with my blade." As he spoke, Youko looked into the orange moon seal on his left wrist. By focusing his chakra, he caused the seal to fade into his body. As it did, his eyes became the very same moons Benihime used. This gave him the very strange ability to sense the emotional state of the man before him, feeling and seeing it in his chakra. "You're doing it wrong. If you're going to fight with anger, fine, but drop the sadness. Your brother is dead, but if you're still mourning, you can never honor his memory if you're crying when you go out for revenge. That's not how he would have wielded the Black Lightning."

The man Di, got confirmation that this was indeed the man he was looking for. Beyond this point, it seemed that the man was more than well prepared for a potential attack. He soon had his lightning imbued blade bounced back with such for as to disarm him. But that didn't matter long term. The sword wasn't his, that much was true, but the fact that this man belittled him so, wasn't something he was prepared for. "So, you just slay people's brothers all over the place, then try and make it sound like we're wrong for seeking you out. Save that self-righteous shit for someone else." The man said, true enough he was simultaneously sad and angry but both of these things contributed to his desire for revenge. Without the blade he had something much greater to offer as far as the use of black lightning was concerned. A singular hand seal, ram would allow the man to channel black lightning and turn it into a large cat like beast. If this man wouldn't accept an honorable death by sword, he could be devoured by the technique he'd learned from his brother. In this way, he felt he did the most honor to his brother, and as a skilled hand to hand fighter it launched towards the man with this technique sending the beast forward at incredible speeds and aiming to maim and devour the man in the black lightning in a single stroke.

"Does your village just produce stupidity?" Youko asked. "I don't mind you coming for me. It's only right that you do. But... not like this," he said. In his fight against the Raikage, Youko had seen the truest form of Black Lightning, and what he was watching form now, was nowhere near its level. He decided he would have to show this man how the true ability looked, and after holding the Harvest Moon thus far, he knew he could do it. "Rozan..." he said when the duo of black panthers were created. His chakra became tangible around him, taking an orange hue as it collected around his hands, which occurred as he moved his arms in a circular pattern, ultimately bringing them together in front of him. When the technique reached a state of completion, he decided to rename it. "Karitori Rozan: Shouteiha!" With the lightning panthers en route to him, Youko unleashed a wave of orange chakra from his hands, consuming the beasts in the most literal of fashions. An attentive enough individual would even take note of the black lightning traveling against the wave, being brought into Youko's body. "Ay must not have finished teaching you, but I know he understood. Black Lightning is a Sage Art that draws its power from your conviction. Ay's signature technique was the Black Liger because that's who he was. Your panther doesn't compare." As his previous technique faded away, blackened lightning chakra enshrouded Youko's body. It was the very same chakra taken from Di's attack, amplified by Youko's own power. With a simple Ram hand seal, he collected this lightning into the shape of a fox twice the size of his own body. "Raiton! Kurofuokkusu!" The fox moved at incredible speeds, taking a non-linear path that eventually led to it pouncing with fangs bared toward Di. As it did, Youko's lecture continued in a way reminiscent of how the former Raikage would have spoken. "If your mind is weak, your lightning construct won't be anything but a spark. Man up and focus on the fight, or you'll never get anywhere because you're too caught up on why you're fighting!"

Whatever Youko planned to do, there was nothing that Di could do about it. In fact, he was more than a bit surprised to watch as his entire beast disappeared into Youko. Beyond this, he was receiving a lecture about the nature of the technique in such a way that it reminded him of his brother. A quick beat of his heart, made him realize that he was indeed going about it the wrong way, but he was in far too deep to back out now. "I know I'm not as strong as my brother, but... I can't let that stop me from trying." the young man pleaded. He had a fight to handle and much to his surprise there was now a black lightning fox headed his way. He'd heard about the fight between his brother and the man known as Youko, but he didn't expect this man to be able to just take his jutsu and make it something else entirely. "Bakana!" Di was stunned, there was no way he was seeing this and beyond it, no way he could avoid it. The lightning fox soon made contact and was sinking electrified fangs into his person, even while Youko continued to lecture him. His words struck a cord and when it did the man's entire attitude changed. He created the ram seal once more making a better construct of the panther he'd created before this one was the same size as the fox and would begin to tussle with it instead of him while he retained the focus the fight required.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast