Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Amakajiba

When Aiko at last returned from her final trial, Youko was still working on the very same tool he'd started just over a week prior. Sweat cascaded over his brow as he hammered and hammered away, but his gaze was able to divert thanks to the arrival of the teen he'd sent off for her own development and their family's betterment. "Okaerinasai," he said when she announced her return. For some reason or another, there was a large grin on his face. "Bothersome as hell, isn't it? All that coverage, and everything's still too bright."

"Okaeri!~" This came from Benihime who was in the area, picnic basket at hand waiting for the lunch break which was bound to be coming. Surprisingly enough she'd taken in Aiko's changed appearance and chuckled just a bit, finding her current getup to be just a bit strange. When Youko spoke though it made a bit more sense and Aiko seemed content to answer them both. "Hai hai," to the bit about coverage and things being too bright. "Don't smile at me like that Onii-sama, you knew this would happen. It's horrible. I thought my eyes were on fire, and they still hurt now," she said of her experience. If wandering around in the darkness wasn't bad enough, she'd then had to come out into the light, which was hundreds of times worse than one might think.

Benihime found this a bit funny. "Oh, your eyes hurt, so you tore up your clothes to dim stuff. A bit extreme, but it's a cool new look." the woman joked which caused Aiko to turn in her direction with a hand on her hip. "Very funny Onee-sama, tell me what else one should do to fix it, too bright. I wouldn't have made it back. I wish I had traveled at night, that would have made it a bit better." she said to the woman before turning back to the man. "I seem to always come back when you are in the middle of something. What are you so furiously working on, Onii-sama?"

"Of course I did. This is the fun part, and until now, I've never had a chance to be the outside perspective," Youko said regarding the state Aiko was presently in. He had personally gone with a slightly different, and likely more efficient solution, but to each their own. "I won't let you suffer for long. The key is to stop trying to see. Your eyes have gotten used to seeing without trying, but the rest of you is still remembering what it's like to force the sight from the Doujutsu. At this point, you can think about it as if Oborozuki is the normal state of your eyes. Actually... it basically is by now." With that said, Youko stepped away from the forge. At no point did he decide to cool the strange-looking, short and dull sword of sorts. However, the item seemed to sort itself out over time, in a very unnatural way. "What I'm working on is... something for you. I'll tell you more once we have the seal in place."

"Oh, so you're enjoying my suffering," the white haired lass said, though this was mostly a joke. She knew that Youko would likely tell her some important information rather soon concerning the state of her eyes. And that likely all that was done, would increase her abilities a great deal when she finally figured them out fully. To feed into this idea, Youko soon explained that the young girl simply needed to stop trying to see, and accept that the newest form of her vision was like the basic form of it. When she thought about it this way it seemed to make sense. "Sou ka... I suppose... I could try that," and soon enough she'd begun blinking a bit behind the coverage of her eyes. Seeming to eventually make it more dim until it felt more like the state she'd been used to before. The brightness of these people wasn't quite so intense and soon enough she removed her blindfolds pulling them down to her neck. "Ah, that's much better. Onii-sama, arigatou gozaimasu," she said.

But she noted the weapon fully and seemed to find it odd that he wasn't cooling it at all, but that it was instead simply left to its own devices. Beyond all this, it seemed that this particular weapon was for her for some reason which made her brows draw up just a bit. "For me?" she seemed confused by the idea, but since it wasn't presently the thing up for discussion she let it go. "Hai hai," she said accepting that she'd find out more later.

"Oh, please. Your 'suffering' is a far cry from anything significant," was his retort. Aiko went on to take his advice and restore her ability to see without the added strain of an empowered Doujutsu. With her able to see properly once more, Youko continued his approach while forming his claws, just as he had after her previous trial. This time, however, he used one of his claws to cut himself by way of a crescent opposing the one already existing upon his forehead, completing the circle. "Yes, for you. More importantly, though..." Once again, Youko formed a series of clan-specific hand seals. The blood in the cut he'd given himself became very heavily laced with chakra as he stood before Aiko, leaning forward until his forehead would make contact with hers. In this moment, the Mouhibi he wore increased its size many times over, as if to engulf the pair. The new crescent upon his head would be transferred into Aiko, forcing her Mouhibi to do the same as the seal harmonized with it.

Apparently, Youko didn't think much of Aiko's suffering, which was fine since it was rather short lived anyways. Soon enough the white haired man came closer while doing some very strange things. Of course, Aiko had no fear about anything so she didn't try and move out of the way, she only looked on curiously until Youko's forehead was pressed into her own and the seal he held was passed along to her. Such a thing would cause his Mouhibi and hers to grow to massive proportions in a ball around the pair until such a time as this process was finished.

The Kazekage watched this whole thing in amazement and soon enough she'd be found very near to the fur ball reaching out to paw at it with her right hand in a surprisingly cat like manner. This was a rather funny moment for the woman as she really wanted to roll around with this giant fur ball right just now. 'Sugei!~ It feels so nice~' her one handed pawing was soon enough shifted into a two handed rub as she thought about climbing to the top of the whole thing and rolling around on it as it was fluffy and irresistible.

As time passed, a light blue glow would emerge from Youko's own Mouhibi, occurring as the seal formed upon Aiko's forehead. Hers would appear as a blank slate initially, and fill with color as Aiko's chakra became one with it. In the meantime, the solitude of this ritual would come to an end, as it no longer required a blending of separate chakras. Youko's Mouhibi began to recede rapidly, and when it did, he sighed. "Yare yare," he said while taking a step away from Aiko and holding out his arms, as if to carry something within them.

The blue light of Youko's Mouhibi was way too much for the Kazekage to deny herself. As such she eventually found herself atop the ball of fur rolling around and enjoying the feeling of it. Of course, this was a rather distracting bit of divergence for the woman, but it wouldn't stop until the ritual came to an end. Meanwhile, within this solitary fur, Aiko had a blank crescent moon on her forehead which seemed to solidify itself over time, becoming red in color. Once this had settled in properly Youko stepped away from her, and held out his arms, as the Mouhibi returned to their original owners, the Kazekage came falling from above landing in the man's outstretched arms. At the moment in which her body made contact with the man's arms Benihime had the nerve to look astounded. "I didn't do it," was the woman's immediate response as she seemed like a small child caught in a naughty act. Such a thing made Aiko chuckle just a bit. "Sou ka, you couldn't resist... I totally should have bet on that," the young woman said seemingly amused by the entire situation.

Only a moment later, the thing Youko knew would happen all along, happened. The red-haired Kazekage fell into his open arms, claiming she hadn't done something. "Of course you didn't," he said while gently placing the woman on the ground. Then, he stepped aside to retrieve the wrapped weapon he'd recently crafted. "Gomen, Aiko. I don't mean to rush as soon as you get back, but... I've come to realize something. The quicker we start this, the easier it will be. Otherwise, I have a theory that Haku and Kanna might become a single entity."

Soon enough the red haired woman was back on the ground where she belonged, with her husband affirming that she hadn't done, whatever it was she was claiming she didn't do. "Well, as long as you know," Benihime said. Moving right along, Aiko seemed to find it amusing that the woman couldn't resist rolling around on the giant fur ball and knowing this feeling Benihime stuck her tongue out at the other young woman. Aiko to the Kazekage's chagrin returned the gesture only to hear Youko's words and shift a bit. "Eh? Well, I mean, I don't feel rushed or anything. Don't apologize. I notice that Haku-chan's been a bit stranger to look at lately. If ya' think it will be best to separate them now, I'll help," Aiko said, without offering any resistance. This girl was always like this, but the agreeableness of her attitude was always something Benihime appreciated about her. "What do you need me to do?"

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast