Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Amakajiba

"Then don't let it! Honor the fallen, or don't fight for them!" This was the final advise Youko had to offer this grudge-holding man. Satisfyingly enough, the fox striking him did not end his life, nor his efforts. Youko's lightning fox was soon occupied by another panther of Di's creation, leaving the two men free to bump heads once more. With this freedom, Youko's now-orange chakra swarmed around his body again, concentrating itself around his left fist. "Still not enough. This is not the day for your revenge."

The advice Youko gave was heard loud and clear. Now that Di wasn't wrapped up in why he was here, he was able to concentrate better on what he was doing as far as this fight was concerned. With the two lightning beasts fighting one another, he and Youko were free to prepared a final clash. The black lightning of the young man's body came to both his fists. "Well, I am already here, so... taking it." said the young man with a bit of an attitude. He launched himself towards Youko with superior speed and agility seeming to go left but twisting his body so that his right arm aimed to close-line the man and take his head off his body with the lightning imbued chakra. This was how he chose to fight, and as such he had no regrets, if he happened to die here by this man's hand. He'd done is best, and that was all he could offer.

When Di replied, a sly grin crept onto Youko's face. This was something he could actually respect. Nevertheless, he would not be having someone take his life so easily. The moons in his eyes followed the tan male's movements, reading into them as a very familiar attack was performed. 'Lightning Straight,' he thought, remembering when the former Raikage nearly beheaded him with the same technique. Responding to this was always risky, but Di still did not compare to the man known in life as Ay. The arm aimed at his neck was met with thin air, as Youko leaned back until the attack passed overhead. When Di passed him by, Youko spun clockwise to face him, unsheathing the sword Tenseiga with his left hand and flipping it into a proper hold. He had a technique planned; one that he had learned from the Blue Moon Sage during his time at the Rozan Waterfall. However, he could now honor the man before him, and so, he chose to use his kenjutsu ability and modify the technique by channeling his gathered chakra into the blade. "Karitori Rozan: Shouryuuken!" With an upward slash, Youko aimed to drag his Tenseiga's blade along Di's back, simultaneously unleashing an orange dragon meant to lift the man from the ground while absorbing all of his chakra into Youko's body. The slash, while powerful on its own, would be found to accomplish nothing by way of damage if it struck. In fact, since Youko utilized the Tenseiga, its touch would actually work toward healing the wounds Di already had from earlier in this encounter.

Surprisingly, or perhaps it wasn't really surprising given the man he fought now had once faced his brother, Youko had a comeback for Di's lightning straight. It was a unique one to say the least, one which risked much but it meant that his counterattack was almost guaranteed as even Di, could not turn fully to avoid the coming upslash. The dragon which erupted form the man's sword seemed to to devour every bit of chakra the man had and the coming slash he figured would end his life. This would have been honorable. But when Di hit the ground, he found himself to feel, much like he had when he'd arrived only less sad and drained of his chakra. "How and... why?" he asked seemingly confused by being spared this day. But as he tried to move, initially he found himself to feel strange. "What... did you do to me?" he asked. Knowing the man had absorbed his attack earlier to make something new, he could only imagine what had been done just now.

When the dragon's flight reached its end, the chakra creature returned to the confines of Youko's form, allowing Di's chakra to meld into the white-haired man's own. 'Sou ka,' he thought upon feeling the sensation that was this man's chakra becoming one with him. Of course, this was followed by Di's confusion, which led to him asking what Youko had done. "My wife wanted me to test a power for her, so I used it with my own abilities to try it out on you. Your chakra is mine now, but you're still alive, so you'll recover in a day or so. Save your vengeance for another day. I'll be waiting when you're finally ready to face me," he said, placing a hand upon the fallen man's shoulder. "Now... back home you go." With a flash of white light, Youko then teleported the other male to a location in the Cloud Village where he had previously placed a Hiraishin seal. In a matter of seconds, he returned to Amakajiba, hand touching a seal on a side of the forge.

"Your wife!?" This was the somewhat surprised reaction of Di, even so, he had nothing to say on the matter. He figured if this man had married a woman, it would only make sense if she was equally as powerful. The thought that there were at least two people boasting a power such as this, let him know that he had goals to strive for, more so than he'd assumed. This would be no easy task but perhaps one day, he'd be able to do something against this man. And soon enough the man was being taken back to his home which was more kindness than he generally expected from anyone.

In the seconds it took Youko to leave, someone else had come to the forge. Actually said person, had been hiding their presence there, the entire time, watching the entire fight take place. She was cloaked in a black with red clouds a hood pulled up over her head and sitting on the very edge of the forage, a habit formed in her childhood. It seemed that the man who inhabited this forge normally had become a bit less angry over time. Nothing about this small young woman could be seen, except if one happened to look into the blackness of her hood, they'd see, glowing red eyes lined with three small tomoe. "Yare yare, Onii-chan~ A lecture and timeout! Ha that has Onee-chan written all over it." She commented.

Youko's return to the forge was not fated to be a lonely one, it seemed. He reappeared to find a cloaked individual next to his fires, in a way that seemed somehow familiar. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but when this person spoke, he was able to discern their identity in only a moment. "Okaerinasai, Mariketa," he said, only then looking toward the young woman to notice the eyes she bore beneath her hood. "Sharingan? Whose eyes did you rip out to get those?"

Surprisingly enough the young woman in the cloak, apparently named Mariketa was welcomed home which made her smile just a little beneath her hood. She'd always thought of this place as home, specifically sitting right here on the edge of the forge. To the man's question she could only shake her head from left to right. "Onii-chan, that's a bit rude. Even I am not usually so violent. I didn't take these eyes from anyone. They are mine. The ones I was born with." She stated with a calmness that was open to interpretation. Truly enough she wasn't lying these eyes of hers had awakened on their own and she'd even been awake enough while they advanced to their current form. Her right hand extended over the fires of the forge and she felt warm and happy here. It was part of what had drawn her in while she'd been wandering the desert in her travels.

"Really now?" he questioned. He found it a bit hard to believe that she just developed a Sharingan in any natural way, but he supposed there was a bit of weirdness about the clan she belonged to. Perhaps this was legitimate. Either way, he'd never pinned the young woman as a liar, so he would at least take her word on this. "So, you're part Uchiha? With red hair... that would be a first. Even with that being the case, aren't you a bit old to just be..." He paused, having come to realize something about Mariketa's connection with the recently slain Uchiha Yuichi. His eyes widened when he came to this realization. "That man... he gave you a cursed seal, didn't he?"

"Hai!" Was Mariketa's rather simple response to the man's obviously rhetorical question. She scoffed at the idea she was part Uchiha, such a thing would make her parents disown her. Well they still might given how she looked at present. Moving right along though, Youko finally asked a question which made the small young woman shrink up just a tad as she stared over the fires of the forge. "Yes, yes he did. I have had it for years now, since I first... she seemed to have trouble thinking of the right way to phrase her alignment with the fallen Uchiha Yuichi. "Well, since he first recruited me. It was never actually a problem..." she said as she thought about it. "Until after he died and he started speaking in my head. The Sharingan developed as an effect of me trying to kill myself, in various ways I could think of at the time. And the cursed seal spread itself around as well... trying to force me to do things. Sometimes it succeeds and sometimes it doesn't, I can't really trust myself anymore, half the time I am not sure what I am doing." She finished an explanation of her present situation, not that it really matter.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast