Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Ruins

[Sunagakure] Ruins

Under the now thriving Sand Village on the outskirts of the village proper sits the ruins which once housed the previous incarnation of the Sunagakure. Here the knowledge and wars of the previous generations was buried and mostly forgotten beneath the sand.

Within the remains of the former incarnation of Sunagakure, there was a gang of mercenaries. Many of them surveyed the immediate area, while some others were positioned around a pair of captives. Among the two captives was a very young boy, only seven years of age while appearing even younger. His hair was white as freshly fallen snow, with the consistency of a coat of fur. His cheeks were filled with air from his lungs, and his brow was furrowed as his purple eyes - devoid of pupils - closed tightly. "Lemme go! I gotta pee!" he screamed at his captors while kicking his legs about. This lad had been bound to a chair by his wrists, but aside from an apparent need to visit a restroom, he didn't seem to be struggling very much.

In a chair to the back of the young man, was another white haired individual. This girl's hair was freshly cut rather jagged and perfectly framing her face. A sigh escaped the young woman as she too was bound by the wrist, her sword currently in the possession of a man who was swinging it about like he'd never touched a weapon in his life. She sighed watching him do this closing her eyes, in disgust. One of the mercenaries, one closer to the small white haired boy kicked the chair he was in, enough to rattle it, but not enough to knock it over. "Pipe down. Every kid in the world says they have to go to the bathroom when they're captured. And the never do, if ya' did have to go, you would have done it when we caught ya'." The man said to a chorus of chuckles. "Now, be good. We got work to do." The speech finished and the white haired young woman who wasn't struggling at all, sighed again. "You should just let him go to the bathroom. Unlike most children he wouldn't lie about it." She commented before opening her eyes again. "And you, you're gonna kill yourself playing with that sword." she said to one particularly goofy young man who seemed to be older than she was. He didn't take kindly to being called out but didn't put down the weapon. No instead, he pointed it at the girl in the chair right in front of her face. "Shaddup, I'll kill you with it, if ya' keep it up." He threatened which caused the young girl to look up at him. This caused another man to being speaking instead, "Ya' know full well, that ain't part of the deal. Only the redhead head, and the white haired older guy die today. Stop it already, you're gonna have the hostages acting crazy. Calm hostages are good hostages," said a blonde haired man who was deeply tan. He didn't have any distinct markings but looked like those who belong to the Raikage's family in the Kumogakure. "He's right, ya' know."Aiko agreed as she looked past the pair who were speaking. "Okaerinasai, Onee-sama," she said as she saw a flash of crimson light. This flash would take place near the entrance of this ruin and the redhead who landed disturbed the sand which filled the floor of this place enough for her to wave it out of her face. "Sankyuu, Aiko-chan~ But you're captured. I've been home like 30 minutes, what on earth have you two gotten into?" Asked the redhead as she shifted her gaze from the white haired girl, to the boy tied up behind him, as if she expected him to answer her, without any regard for this room being filled with mercenaries.

The boy's plea yielded only a reaction consisting of his chair being kicked, and a denial of his order thereafter. This caused him to cease the outward kicking, as well as the screaming, as he glared toward the mercenary who spoke to him. "The last thing you will experience will be me pissing over you as the life leaves your pathetic body," he said in a tone most menacing, despite the childish voice he typically boasted. Moments later, his attention was pulled away from this particular mercenary. This was done by none other than the boy's own mother, the Kage of this very village. Her query would be given an immediate retort, which had in fact been taken from the mind of this boy's new "hate target" so to speak. "Some guys want to replace you and tou-san, so they want to kill all of us and make a push for the person they want as the new Kazekage. These peasants came to catch us for bludgeoning chips. It sounded fun at first, but now they won't let me pee!" he said while air filled his cheeks once more.

Something about the change in the small boy's demeanor rubbed the man in charge of watching him the complete wrong way. He was stunned such a small boy would even begin to threaten someone else, given the situation they were in. "Why you little..." the man started, jumping towards the young boy's chair again, only to be stopped by a different man. "He's literally fresh outta diapers, and we have bigger fucking problem's iffin' ya' hadn't noticed." Finished the more level-headed of this group as Benihime asked a sincere question of her son and received a perfect answer. Well, almost perfect. The small boy's slightly misplaced word made the young woman smile and a laugh escaped her, as those large orange moon eyes of hers darted across the room. "Not bludgeoning Little One, the word you're looking for is bargaining. They are going to use you all as bargaining chips. But nice bit of info. Am I to assume that was all to be gathered from the mind of your captor there?" said the red head of the small boy. Upon hearing what the young boy said to his mother, the white haired girl relaxed. All she was really waiting for, was to figure out why they were being targeted in the first place. With that information they had no reason to stay.

"Oh? Is that all... I've known someone in the village was trying to do that for ages. I got myself captured for this, ugh, if this wasn't still a reasonable training exercise for Haku-chan, I'd be upset." The white haired girl went on to mention. All of the mercenaries had wide eyes, because none of them could revealing in front of either of their captives the motivations of their higher ups. Only a few of them even knew that information to start with. They were basically all missing nin and swords for hire. Taking out a Kazekage wasn't really something they'd anticipated. But since they were receiving payment they'd try to collect on it with their lives. As if sensing their ill-ease. A singular scrawny brown haired young man appeared from the roof of the building. Dropping hanging upside down from a partially collasped rafter. "Don't worry about the details. I'll take her head. The rest of you get ready to move the other two." He said and his order was swiftly taken. The small redhead was surrounded and she could only smile at this group of people "Ara, I don't know if this is gonna be enough people. Nor do I know what I did to you personally kid. But... those two were captured 'cause they wanted to be. Feel free to make yourselves not bait." she said the final bit to the children present figuring they'd get themselves together without much prompting from her.

"... Bargaining chip..." the white-haired child repeated to cement the phrase in his mind. He wasn't certain where the phrase bludgeoning came from, but he knew its meaning... and thought it more appropriate for what he would do to the man who disallowed his restroom trip. On the other hand, that was a topic for another time. For now, the boy was asked if that was all the information he'd taken from his captor's brain. "This one's kinda dumb. I don't think he knows a lot about what's going on. The one that's coming down does," he said. As if on cue, the brown-haired male then descended from above to address Benihime. After a brief back-and-forth between this male and the Kazekage, the red-haired woman spoke of the captives freeing themselves. It was then that Hakudoshi vanished from the chair he'd been bound to, only to reappear at the woman's left side while pointing at the captor he'd spoken with previously. "That one's mine. I promised to pee on him while he died."

A smile came from the redhead. And soon enough, he was telling her more things she found interesting. Like the fact that none of the men here, except the one who'd threatened to take her head, knew anything real about the current situation. This was fine for Benihime, and saved her the middle man so to speak in this situation. The young boy with his white hair, soon exited his chair and stood directly at her side. Stating that he 'wanted' his captor. Mostly because he'd promised to pee on the man in his final moments. Benihime looked at her small child and stifled a giggle. Mostly because she was amused by his statement and oddly proud of his threat. "You probably shouldn't threaten to pee on people, Hakudoshi," she mentioned as she gathered herself from her minor chuckling. But never the type to truly discourage she decided to praise his right bits in this particular situation. She turned to him and placed a hand upon his head. "But, it's good that you are keeping your word, Little One." Mentioned the Kazekage before she ruffled the young man's hair and sent him towards his captor. Hakudoshi's captor was stunned that the young man disappeared from his chair and beyond that the apparently loving conversation happening between this boy and his mother amidst what was an apparent coup in the Village. "Seriously? This kid really intends to do more than just talk? This I gotta see." said the captor of Hakudoshi who'd previously denied the young man's attempts to use the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Aiko also freed herself, in a much less conventional way. Actually, she didn't free herself so much as a clone which she'd created from the sand dissipated from where it was sitting. Soon enough the young girl appeared behind the young man who had her sword, knocking him away with a fist made of sand so that her sword fell perfectly back into its sheath after he was knocked several meters away. "Onee-sama~ I'll handle the rest of them. Or would you like a few for yourself besides..." she paused this brown haired lad looked familiar to her. "Wait, that's... Higuchi Kaichi." she said of the brown haired boy. The Kazekage looked at the young man and thought about his name. "I assume he's from the village from the way you say that but..." the redhead seemed to be in deep thought for several seconds as she looked at the young man. "Nope, drawing a blank," Benihime mentioned. Names weren't her strong suit after all, she was more of a faces person, and this one's was currently obscured by a mask. "Ah well, you'll know when you take his mask off." And that was all Aiko had to say on the matter. The confused Kazekage was left to wonder what the girl could mean while she apparently decided to take on a number of frightened underlings all on her own with just her sword as a weapon.

The young boy's brow furrowed once more as his mother ruffled his hair. His eyes were locked onto his target, and he could see the disbelief in the man's mind as a result. Before moving on to the man, though, he spoke a few additional words to the redhead. "It wasn't a threat." With that said, he took a few steps toward the man he'd chosen as his victim. When he stopped at about three meters away, he raised his arms to perform a series of hand seals he'd taken from the white-haired swordswoman, Aiko, during a previous training match. It was an extensive amount of hand seals to perform, totaling forty-four in number, and it seemed to be taking him quite a long amount of time to form them. He even seemed to be mumbling the names of the seals to himself, appearing to be very distraught by the effort it took. "Ox... Monkey... Hare... Rat... Boar... Bird... Ox... Horse..."

A smile crossed the ruby eyed woman's face and she covered her mouth once more to avoid laughing aloud. She'd quite missed her son, and his antics while she'd been gone. He was such an interesting child, she could hardly wait for him to grow up. That being said, she also enjoyed his childishness, and what was left of his innocence. He was quite adorable in moments like these, though also, likely more deadly than he appeared. As his captor was soon to find out.

Some three meters away from the man who'd earlier kicked his chair and told him to hush his complaining, this white haired young man stopped. The captor was a rather large kind of muscular man who could have easily tossed a normal person around like a rag doll. Too bad he was more than a little enthused watching this young boy commit a series of hand seals which didn't seem to be stopping any time soon. Under normal circumstances, such a show would have garnered some fear from the man, but in this case, it was like watching a toddler entertain a parent. He couldn't help but have a good and hearty laugh at the boy's expense. "Kid, that's pretty pathetic. You should probably go sit the fuck down somewhere, and wait to be saved or carted off, ya' know which ever happens first." said the boy's captor who was running a hand over his face as if he didn't know what to do about the young man before him. The more he watched this child struggle with his hand seals, the more he was content to simply let him do as he pleased, because obviously it wasn't going to amount to much, if anything.

In spite of the large male's words, the boy - who hadn't even become a proper shinobi yet - continued forming hand seal after hand seal. Nearly a full minute passed before he reached the end, but when he did... "Rat... Boar... Bird." Suddenly, there was a massive spike in the boy's chakra, the likes of which should be expected of a well-seasoned nin. Whether this man had the ability to sense chakra or not, he would soon be experiencing the force of it first-hand. "Suiton! Suiryuudan no Jutsu!" Though there was no water in the vicinity, a great and powerful dragon made of water appeared with its tail wrapping around Hakudoshi's location, and its head rose above his body before being sent toward the boy's opponent. In addition to being a miraculous mark of ability to be capable of using such a technique in a waterless area, this water dragon seemed to be a fair bit larger than the norm. Time would tell if its impact would be scaled to its greater size, but to have made one larger than the image in his mind was a mark of success as far as the boy was concerned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast