Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Sunagakure] Ruins

A sigh escaped the young woman. She generally only knew of her clan what Youko had told her, she'd grown up in the Sunagakure and considered it her home, beyond all things. Beyond this point, it seemed that the mercenary had no idea what she planned to do with her weapon, and thus he'd been truly unprepared for the fight that he was participating in. When he backed out of her attack, he doomed himself, being shred to pieces by the pressure of the wind created by her attack. After it was complete, the blood began to drain from the moons visible in Aiko's eyes and she stopped channeling wind into her sword, sheathing it in a single deft motion. She turned then to find, Hakudoshi, actually peeing on a man he'd killed which made her rub a hand over her own face. "Really?" she asked aloud in a whisper to the world at large. Most of the rest of the mercenaries upon witnessing the feats of these two, had decided that their life wasn't worth this paycheck, and they'd disappeared while most of the occupants were otherwise engaged. All but the young boy, known as Higuchi Kaichi. He watched as the mercenaries left.

"Tsk, doesn't matter, this was my mission anyway." And to his credit, he stood before the Kazekage with a tanto gripped tightly between his hands. He really intended to fight her, even as his men fled and the plan he'd put together fell apart. "Look kid, I'll totally give you an A for effort here, really. But you aren't winning a fight with me. How about you do the right thing, and settle down, take off your mask and we'll have a little chat, hm?" she asked of him, those orange eyes of hers, travelling over the boy's countenance. Now that he wasn't surrounded by all the murderous intentions of the mercenaries, she could see, beyond all the rage was anguish. This boy was uniquely sad, and since Aiko recognized him, she assumed he belonged to her village. She would do no one the service of killing a young boy today, especially one so wrapped up by grief. "There isn't anything you can give me, you've taken everything from me." The boy claimed. Such a sentence completely stunned the Kazekage, she hadn't heard such a thing from a young man, since a strange occasion in the Land of Iron when she happened upon a man's fiance. In spite of the odd nostalgia the young woman was more than capable of seeing and reacting to the boy's rather speedy movements. As he came towards her with a lightning covered blade, she flat palmed pushed it down flipping over the young man and pushing his mask down his face with her other hand while twisting her body in an oddly cat-like way. The end of this maneuver she'd be holding a ball of lighting chakra in her left hand and standing with her right in her hair. "Ara, ara... lemme see that face. I'm really bad with names." she said only to have the boy scoff and turn around. And his face was surprisingly familiar, if only because it looked like one she'd seen recently. Yes, now she knew, the man she'd gone to see in the hospital, "Oh! Higuchi! You're the Inquisitors son. I get ya' now I know why you're all messed up." The Kazekage mentioned. Which only caused Aiko to scoff. 'Onee-sama has no tact,' thought the young girl as she turned in time to hear this conversation. "I didn't know you were old enough to be in with the village special ops. Hmm, am I to assume then, your personal mission was to kill me?" she asked seeming not to care too much about it at all. In fact, the entire time the Kazekage was calm and benevolent, a fact which began to drive the young man she was talking to insane.

"Of course it is my mission. And I will see it through you left my father a vegetable. Usui-sama was right, you're poison for the village, you'll take us all down with you!" he exclaimed as he charged her again, even knowing it would be fruitless. Benihime didn't move out of the way of this attack, instead she stood catching the blade once more and sending the chakra ball into the boy's person to disrupt his movements. He figured this was his dying moment, but as he fell unable to control his body the Kazekage allowed the boy's body to fall into her arms. "Why?! Are you mocking me?! Kill me too!!" he demanded, seeming to be even more distraught than the woman had thought. "Ara, ara, calm down and just listen okay? I know, I messed up, but I did tell the council that my head wasn't a safe place. Usui, insisted the Inquisitor try to break past the walls of mind but it didn't work out right. They ended up flipped back in his head, so yeah, I turned your dad into a vegetable. Or rather, I kinda, locked him up inside his own mind." she said softly as she sat the boy down before her. Then she took a knee at his level to look him in the eye. "But, he's fine now. While I was gone, I was training to figure out how to fix it, and to control the powers of my mind. When I arrived back here, I went to the hospital and fixed him up, first thing. Before I went to see my husband or my son." she said. And the boy looked up at her seemingly stunned. "No... you're lying... you're lying." he said repeatedly, but Benihime had no reason to lie about anything. "The hell I am, I'll even take you to go see him in a minute." she mentioned. But the boy became hysterical. "But, I've committed treason then. If you didn't do it on purpose, then I just tried to assassinate the Kazekage's entire family and the woman herself, for no reason than someone else's politics," he concluded seeming to be ashamed of himself. He'd known Benihime from before she was the Kazekage, he should have known she wouldn't do anything like that. This young boy of about 17 now seemed to think himself deserving of death by the woman's hand. Aiko would speak up now. "Oi, Kaichi, don't sulk about it, make it right. And before you say anything about dying honorably, you should know better." Aiko mentioned. The boy looked to her and seemed to not know what to say, so he got quiet, trying to gather his thoughts enough to tell Benihime all the information she deserved to know.

Only about twenty seconds passed before Hakudoshi brought an end to his restroom time and fixed his hakama to his waist again. With that out of the way, he had officially kept his promise to the mercenary, and could return to the others. Doing so left him standing on the sidelines of a strange discussion between the Kazekage and her assailant. Having no place in said conversation left the boy looking into his own hands as if disgusted by the amount of effort it had taken to form hand seals. He would much rather have abandoned them altogether, but it was his understanding that they were necessary to a point. Perhaps he could simply find something else to do instead.

Hearing the words of Aiko, Kaichi nodded and explained the entirety of the situation. "Well, it was stated, that I should be the one to kill you. That it should look like it wasn't done from within the village, because there was apparently no way some of the elders on the council would replace you other than your death. The children were going to be handed off to mercenaries because they would likely not accept the people to replace you after your death, and your second in command would be dead leaving no one to care for them. Usui-sama, said that this was best, that the village could move forward again, if you weren't in charge." He finished up. What an interesting plot this way. Even so, Benihime took the information with a gentle smile on her face, and extended her hand to the young man when he was done speaking. "Ah, well, that makes things pretty clear doesn't it. Come on then, I'll take ya' to see your dad." She concluded. A moment thereafter the young man extended his hand and met the warmness of the Kazekage's, and in so doing a crimson colored flash would follow mark their leaving. Less than fifteen seconds later, the redhead was returning to the spot she'd been standing in before, a bit of a smirk on her face. She saw the puzzling look her son was giving his own hands and asked him a question. "What's the matter, Little One?"

As Benihime questioned her son, Aiko was soon standing at his side. She figured that the reason he was staring was because he hadn't really gotten the hang of hand seals yet, and the jutsu he'd chosen to use had many of them involved. Perhaps he would benefit from some training with dexterity and from learning some simpler jutsu with only a few hand seals involved.

Moments later, the young male's mother returned from a brief teleport to the village's hospital. When she did so, the first speech she offered was a question to the lad; one that further perturbed him. His cheeks inflated as he prepared to admit his shortcomings, but he found a more... appropriate way to word his clause. "I don't like Suiryuudan. I want better jutsu!" he said, basically in demand for other techniques to fill his repertoire.

The Kazekage looked at her son, and smiled. His demand for better jutsu, was one she could understand, but she couldn't well just let him demand things he wanted. "Well, I don't see why ya' don't like it. I mean, water dragons are interesting to look at, and fairly powerful to boot," the crimson haired lass mentioned as she stopped in front of her son. "But there's like 40 summit, hand seals to that, and I know how much of a pain it can be to not get immediate results." She finished with a knowing smile. "I got a simpler one I can teach ya'. It doesn't have a nature transformation, but it has flexibility and no hand seals. I'll show you, if you'd like." She'd take any opportunity to spend time with her son thinking about it further she'd address that thought aloud as well.

"And, since I am about to go find out which of the other elders were in on this conspiracy, you can come with me and test it out if ya' want. I'll need your help anyways." She said to the small boy, planning to put his mind reading abilities to use in a more constructive way. "Your help is also required Aiko, can't have anyone running off." she said the white haired girl shrugged. "You didn't have to say that, I was going to come along anyways."

"Too many hand seals," was all the boy could reply when told of the water dragon's power and usefulness. Simply enough, he didn't want to have a jutsu with so many hand seals, while not being as fast as the others he'd seen when it came to stringing seals together. Whatever technique his mother spoke of, though, sounded right up his alley. As such, he nodded both to state that he wished to learn this, and to accept the woman's request for help. "Mm!" he said with a clenched fist, holding his right arm high. "Sounds like fun!"

"I agree, it's a shit ton. I'll show you this new jutsu then, and... you'll practice your hand seals later." Benihime said with an affirmative nod. She'd teach the boy this jutsu, but that didn't mean he shouldn't practice his hand seals anyway. He was quite young, so there was quite a bit of dexterity left for him to master, and hand seals would help with that. Moving right along the redhead held out her hand and began to explain the jutsu. "Alright, I'm going to teach you the Rasengan. Like I said, it has no hand seals, but it has three principles you'll need to use to make it. Technically speaking, it's all about chakra control. But I think you'll have an easier time of that, than you did with the hand seals." She commented with a bit of a chuckle. "First is rotation, you have to get your chakra spinning in multiple directions." she demonstrated in her hand, knowing her son could see the swirling mass of chakra being expelled to her palm. "Then the power, giving as much or as little chakra as needed to get the desired size and damaging effect that you want." She finished as she began changing the chakra around the edges closing it into a circular type shape. All of this was done slowly so the boy could see it, but she could form this particular jutsu in a second, if she felt like it. "Last is containment, so it gets a nice spherical shape." she said as she finished it off and tossed it up and down in her hand. "Rasengan." she then threw the ball into the far size of the wall, and even though the sphere itself was only about as big as an orange, when it made contact it grew many sizes bigger blowing a hole in the wall which would let in the sunlight and create an easy exit for the trio. "Questions?" She asked of the boy, while Aiko watched and smiled. It was rather nostalgic to see the redhead teaching anyone anything, for the small girl remembered a time when the Kazekage was just a jounin who taught a group of genin how to be ninja.

While Benihime went on with her demonstration of the Rasengan, Hakudoshi returned to looking at his own hand. By the time she began speaking and showcasing the technique, the boy seemed disinterested entirely, while in fact, he had already learned how to perform it. When asked if he had any questions, the boy huffed. "I got it. You didn't have to explain so much," he said, having already taken all necessary information from the woman's mind the moment she named what she would be teaching. Moving right along from this matter, Hakudoshi hop-skipped around both Benihime and Aiko, preparing himself for departure at any moment.

Benihime heard out what her son had to say and was a bit shocked by it. Her reaction, showed clearly on her face, and caused laughter from the white haired girl. "Onee-sama, it's alright, he does the same thing to me. He apparently just takes what he needs to know directly, it apparently doesn't necessarily translate to easy use though, if he doesn't already have the other skills necessary." she said, making a guess based on his present dislike of the Water Dragon Jutsu. A bit of a scoff came from Benihime as her child began skipping in circles around them, and apparently had gone back to his carefree childishness without much concern. "Ugh, still though, I feel strangely about it... and I'm not sure what to call it." Said the redhead as she touched the center of her chest, having felt a pang of emotion she'd never felt properly before in her life. It was something like a mixture of pride and jealousy, not that she knew what the latter thing was. Regardless, they still had work to do. "Alright then, time to have a look in on the Elders. Come along~" she said headed for the door, since she knew Aiko didn't like the use of the Hiraishin jutsu for whatever reason.

However the Kazekage felt about his ability to learn techniques via mind-reading, Hakudoshi didn't seem concerned. When the other two began to move, the boy wondered why they were not simply teleporting to the destination. He soon discovered the reason in the mind of Benihime, but recalled a thought in the other female's mind about his method of teleportation. With this in mind, Hakudoshi hopped between the two, expanding the range of his ability to the others before utilizing the technique to send them into the council room while still walking forward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123