Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Kazekage Mansion

It was stated that nothing needed to be said, so Aiko didn't bother trying to formulate a sentence. Instead she took her place at Kanna's right hand and Benihime took the one at the left. More constructive information was given about what to do to help release the seal on the girl's body. And with that Aiko knew what needed to be done. She had strong instinct so she knew that she could do what she was being asked, and standing directly between the young boy and his sister she could get a pretty decent view of both of them through the sword. At the given moment, all present needed to make the moon seal, and this was done by both Benihime and Aiko, who also added their blood to this seal with a quick bite of their respective thumbs. Such would cause the streams of blood to mingle together before the girl's body unwrapped and rose before them all.

Benihime was wide eyed, mostly because the small girl really was about the same size as Hakudoshi. And excited because it meant her daughter would be back soon among them. Aiko on the other hand was quickly at work, with the girl's body now risen she was holding the sword between the pair of twins reflecting both of them and in doing so she could see their pair of souls and the severance which would need to be made to make them back into two separate people. Though they weren't completely even. The slash of the weapon would come without warning on the instinct the girl had, and if it worked, the pair would soon be separated for the most part and sent back to their own bodies. And after a second or two Kanna's eyes would open for the first time in seven years.

Once all seals had been formed, Youko, Hiei and Hakudoshi all bit their thumbs in unison. Holding them out afterwards would add their blood to the mix along with the others, and all were accepted by the seal. Aiko's specific task came next, and she executed it without flaw. The wraps around the small girl's corpse unraveled with haste, and as this happened, Youko saw something he once thought he'd never see in life. "Yosh! YOSH!!" he shouted. Though Hiei could only relish the fact that he'd aided this family in the spur of the moment with a thing of such importance, Hakudoshi didn't seem excited. Instead, the boy only looked as if a minor game of some sort had been won, so to speak. His right fist rose to the sky, and with it came a single utterance toward the girl. "Mm!"

At the opening of the girl's eyes the widest of grins broke out across Benihime's face. The Kazekage would soon jump towards her husband happily hugging him now that they had both of their children among the living. Aiko had more than done her part, so she tucked her new weapon into her obi with her other sword smiling as well content that she'd helped out her former saviors with something so large. Kanna herself was soon left standing atop the podium which had once housed her small body and looked to her twin who was holding up her left fist in the air. She did the same thing and it mirrored his motion, which felt wrong so she switched arms as well, so that her right fist was in the air instead. "Mm!" There were many things she didn't really understand just yet but there was one which she'd gleaned from the minds of the others present since she arrived. "Tadaima," she said turning to face her father, and walking to the edge of the platform her body had once rested on. It was a strange feeling for her but once she got to the end she pulled on his kimono sleeve and pointed to her forehead. She had an image of this thing in her head, and wished to experience it first.

While meeting Benihime's embrace, Youko turned his head in time to see the strange ritual taking place between the young twins. His existing grin widened, as he now understood how Hakudoshi had developed this particular oddity. Moments later, he broke away from the redhead, as he was being approached by Kanna. The girl pointed to her own forehead after drawing his attention, and when she did, he crouched down to her level. "Sou ka. So you do have that ability," he said with his right hand atop the girl's head. Youko then leaned forward, using his lips to peck Kanna's forehead just above where her finger was placed. "Okaerinasai, Kanna."

It seemed that Youko did understand Kanna's meaning and seemed to know about an ability she possessed. She simply nodded after her forehead was kissed seemingly happy with the experience. This was a nice welcome home present for the young girl who seemed to understand her parents happiness but find it a bit strange nonetheless. Hakudoshi seemed to be excited but not nearly as much as everyone else, Aiko thought about this and decided that this was because he'd been Kanna's friend solely for an extremely long time. "Okaeri, Kanna!~" Benihime said having a look at her young daughter and beaming like a new parent. "Mm!" she said looking up at her mother. "Sugei, they're so cute together!~" this was from Aiko, she was quite pleased as she was more than well invested in the lives of these people, and happy that they finally had their perfectly complete family.

Approximately three weeks after the revival of Kanna, one could find Youko leaned back against the front of the Kazekage's office desk. The time was early morning, and he seemed to have gone without much sleep on the previous night, for whatever reason. His arms were crossed, and his head hung slightly, only drooping in a way that implied a tired state on his behalf. After several minutes of standing like this, Youko finally raised his head; however, he did so only because of a yawn fated to emerge from within him. "Yare yare," he murmured, seeming to be speaking to none in particular at the time. Even being in such a state, he didn't appear to be without the usual amount of composure he typically boasted. In fact, he was just as composed as he always was, hinting that anything that managed to prevent his sleep recently had been nothing too negative.

Sometime after the 'rebirth' of their female child, a redhead would be appearing in the chair at her desk. Her hair damp and hanging down her back as she kicked her chair back her feet up, her eyes closed if only for a second. The yawn that escaped the mouth of one Katsuhara Youko would be heard by this woman, and soon enough answered by her own. After she shrugged this off, she stretched back in her chair. "Oi, don't do that. If you start, I'll start and we'll both be yawning all day~" she chimed, knowing full well she was the sleepier of the people in this pair and would likely have a nap after doing something else if left to her own devices. Soon after she stood atop her desk leaning over her husband's face from behind him to peck his lips. "Good mornin', Youko..." she managed seemingly amused and having no problem with the idea that she was standing atop a desk. A desk littered with new paperwork, admittedly way less paperwork than she expected, but still covered in paperwork.

"Uruse," he said groggily to the female voice he'd been waiting to hear. Immediately after this response, his mouth gaped to yawn once again. Anything he had to say thereafter was delayed briefly, due entirely to the Kage who'd leaned over him to claim a kiss in a very strange fashion. Of course, Youko thought to question this method, but he'd both seen and done stranger things in the company of this woman. "Hai hai, ohayou," he greeted, leaning further into the desk until his elbows were the only things supporting the weight of his upper body. From this angle, he looked up into the face of Benihime. "Any plans today?"

There was a smile on the redhead's face as she looked into Youko's face from above him on this table. As he seemed to relax she did the same though she didn't move from her current placement for whatever reason. Since she was properly greeted she shifted so that she was sitting atop the desk facing Youko from his left propped up on her own elbows atop all the paperwork with her feet in her own chair instead. "Ugh, I don't know. I don't want to do all this paperwork. I was thinking of skipping out, I did promise Kouen I'd come back and see him later. Since we didn't get to seeing those seals last time," she mumbled. Thinking about it more, she didn't really like going to the Land of Whirlpools that much, but family outings were good for them, especially given that. "I'd take one or both of the kids with me if they wanted to go, hm... I'd have to tell Machi though. I wish I could will him into appearing, I don't want to go downstairs unless I'm going outside. My legs don't agree with the extra movements," she concluded. The Kazekage was an exceedingly lazy woman considering what her job was. "What about you? You trying to do anything in particular?"

"Hm. No big surprise there. I'm actually surprised there's so little paperwork here to be done. Who did you get to do all the rest?" he asked. There was a great difference between the stacks of papers upon the Kazekage's desk now, and the stacks that were normally present. It only made sense to Youko that someone had done a great deal of work, and he was certain it wasn't the redhead he was now conversing with. He assumed she'd somehow swindled the previous Kage into doing something. "Kouen... he's that brother... cousin person of yours, right? With the goatee? As much as I'd like to tag along, I'll pass on that; I feel like he was a little upset when I stole those cakes. If both kids would be a hassle for you, though, I could always take Kanna on a trip. She's been asking about our homeland recently, and I do owe them tools and training. Aiko seemed like she'd be ready to go whenever for that."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast