"That sounds fair in theory, but still it's kinda ridiculous." Benihime stated aloud. Though as she thought about it, she supposed even in her own clan, the ones who were raised with specific tasks in mind were also well-trained from very early ages. "Oh, they didn't want anyone getting stronger than the old people. That seems to be a running theme in these sorts of situations," she mentioned palming the back of her head. "I suppose I get it, they do seem to try and grab the young talented ones early in these situation, that cousin I was speaking of, I haven't seen since around the time I was around thirteen for similar reasons," she said thinking of it, her cousin had been chosen to do something special which she couldn't remember at all specifically. But in thinking about this she remembered her younger siblings and thought to mention their eventual arrival in the village. "Oh, and on a sightly unrelated note, my youngest siblings will likely be stopping through here eventually. And I'm telling you this, because they are helping set up the Uzushiogakure and that place apparently has no blacksmiths, which is kind of distressing to think about."