On the matter of who had been doing Benihime's paperwork she could only smile. "Well, I mean... I didn't get any one to do the rest. But Machi is always around and doing stuff now. He likely did it when stumbling upon this office. I probably could just ask him to do it properly, or ya' know get him to decrease the amount of it there is at all, he's in charge of the Council, you'd think most of this shit would be streamlined by now," she said with a devious smile on her face. "Or ya' know I could just pop out and hope it disappears while I'm gone~" she said with a chuckle.

As the pair of them conversed, the questions about her Brother/Cousin came up and she simply nodded to the assertion of which one he was. "Yeah, he's that one, En-nii~" she commented absently. A smirk on her face as the man stated he likely shouldn't go back just now because the man might have been upset about what he'd done the last time he was there. "That is just his face, he's a lot like you in that respect..." she said of the man's facial expressions always seeming to contradict the kind of person he actually was. Regardless of this, it seemed that Youko owed the Getsugakure a bit of something after his previous dealings with him, and what was more their daughter seemed a bit curious. "I don't think both of them would be too much. There is only so much trouble they could get into on an island only half built anyways, but... if Kanna would rather spend the day with Otou-sama~" she mimicked the small girl's speaking voice in this moment. "That's also fine. Two kids means each adult has a kid to look after~ Assuming they want to go separately of course. And we all know Aiko is always looking for whatever, she seems to have gained a bit more, desire to go places since her adventures, so that is also fine as far as I'm concerned," she said with a chuckle. "One would think Machi would have a problem with all the Jinchuuriki leaving the village at once, but he will probably like it as an idea, ya' know, us not having super scheduled lives and daily routines," she said of the trio of them who were holding tailed beasts in the first place. "Does that sound like a good family outing day to you?"