Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Kazekage Mansion

The Kazekage's question about him wanting to be a ninja seemed to confuse Hakudoshi more than anything else. His eyes widened, and he blinked numerous times before any proper response emerged. "But... you and Otou-san are both ninjas. That makes me one already, right?" he asked, as this had been his understanding all along. The woman quickly moved on to how they reached this location, prompting Aiko to state its difference from the Hiraishin technique. For as long as he could remember, Hakudoshi had this power of teleportation, though he had only recently become able to span such distances with it. "I've done it since forever ago. I couldn't go far until a few months ago when my friend in the mirror made me feel stronger."

Hakudoshi's assessment that both of his parents being ninjas should make him a ninja was a bit of childish innocence that made Benihime smile. Still, there was a need to explain that this line of thinking was a bit skewed. "Well, it isn't like ninjas are born, they are made, with diligence and training, Little One. I wouldn't force anyone to become anything." She said with a nod. "Being forced to do shit as a kid sucks. So, I didn't think to make you a ninja. And in all fairness, your father and I, both became ninjas as adults. I was 14 when I became one, and your father older than that..." she said with calmness. "The only one among us who was a proper child ninja is Aiko-chan." She said nodding her head backwards to the white haired lass at her side.

After the woman explained about becoming a ninja, the young boy explained that he'd always been able to use his teleportation technique. The mention of his friend in the mirror though not terribly unusual for a child his age, was rather strange for the boy who seemed to be much more worldly than most. Still, the redhead could just assume that he'd managed to pep himself up with his imaginary friend and expand his power. "Well, friends help us all, Little One. It's nice you have one you can rely on. But remember, that you shouldn't take advantage of your friends, be nice to them too." Benihime stated. Even if his friend was imaginary, she didn't want Hakudoshi growing up to take advantage of people. If there was someone he was being nice to, she'd teach him to be nice whenever she could.

"Then why have I been training if I'm not a ninja?" the boy asked, as if all of his previous efforts were fruitless without him having the official title of shinobi. He had always assumed he was simply of a special rank which didn't offer a tittle, due to being a cut above the rest. With that not being the case, though, he was in demand of such a thing. "I wanna be a ninja and do missions!" was his conclusive statement. When advised to show kindness to friends who were also kind to him, such as his apparent mirror companion, he nodded and raised his left fist. "Mm!"

When asked why he had been training, if he wasn't actually a shinobi, Benihime had no answer for him. Aiko, who'd been the first to start such a thing, shrugged and answered. "I've been a ninja most of my conscious life, I didn't know what else to do with you, and you claimed you wanted to fight. I figured I'd show you the basics then you could appeal to Onee-sama to become one if you wanted." Said Aiko about the training of the young man before her. With Hakudoshi claiming that he wanted to become a ninja, Benihime smiled. "Alright then, I'll make you a ninja. It will take a bit, because I have to figure out how to rank you. And this can count as your first mission, since I witnessed it first hand, your skills are good... but I can't say you're ready to fully be on your own yet." Benihime said thinking about it quite a bit, she'd said something similar to Aiko when she was young so the young woman had an idea of where this was going. If that was the final decision of the Kazekage, Aiko didn't mind at all, she considered this six year old to be one of her closest friends and was quite proud of his success, and decision to become a ninja. Beyond this point, it seemed that Benihime's lesson of niceness had settled into the mind of her six year old, and as such she felt a bit more at ease about his development.

Moving right along, Aiko had an idea, since it was Hakudoshi's first official mission. She stepped up and took a knee to look him in the eye, giving him a smile. "Being praised on your first mission by the Kazekage, is pretty cool. It's something worth celebrating. Come on, we'll get you cleaned up, and I'll take you out for ice cream to celebrate," she offered with a grin.

On the matter of his official standing as a ninja being on hold to determine his ranking, Hakudoshi decided he wished to be ranked as a Kazekage, not knowing exactly the specifics and exclusive nature of the title. Whatever the case was to be about his ranking, Aiko's words toward the lad were of much greater importance. She'd offered the boy celebratory ice-cream, and such a confection was reason to celebrate by itself. With a wide grin, Hakudoshi teleported immediately to the ice-cream shop elsewhere in the village, though in his excitement, it seemed he forgot to include the white-haired girl in said teleportation.

After the offer of ice cream Hakudoshi teleported away. Aiko looked stunned for a moment and then simply laughed. "I guess that means I'm walking. Ja ne, Onee-sama. It's nice to see you back." she said to the red haired woman who smiled at her and nodded. "Nice to be back. We can catch up a bit later though~" she mentioned, knowing she still had to go check on Youko, she decided to do the sensible thing and acquire some food for the pair of them so they could eat and catch up, in the way they used to. And in this manner the red haired young woman and her white haired jounin, parted ways for the time being. One to wander towards the ice cream shop in the village. And the other to teleport about a bit and discover how her husband fared in his endeavor.

The next time the Kazekage was seen she had just returned to her office. She was dripping wet with her hair thrown over the back of her chair, she was wearing a small pair of shorts and a simple set of fishnets over her chest her eyes closed. She was leaning back in her chair, surprisingly enough all the paperwork which needed to be done, had actually been completed, and she was simply thinking for an extended period of time. As she leaned back on the legs of the chair her right leg twitched against the front of the desk. Whatever she was thinking, eventually she'd simply audibly groan.

Moments after the Kazekage's groan, the young male named Hakudoshi suddenly appeared within the office. He did so via teleportation, which left him sitting on the desk, looking directly toward the woman. "Ohayou gozaimasu, kaa-san," he said in an almost eerily bland manner. The boy was making an effort to not read minds at present, so his face soon "scrunched up" so to speak, as he was struggling to understand the expression and noise coming from his mother. "What are you thinking?"

Benihime soon got a greeting for the morning. It'd been quite a while since she spent a morning in the Village, and such she didn't really expect this. She opened her crimson eyes ones, and smiled at her son. "Ohayou, Little One." she said. The young boy went on, apparently he couldn't read her mind at present or was trying not to. This made her chuckle, she supposed since he had unfettered access to her mind for an extended period of time, he might have the wrong idea about the sound she'd most recently made. "What am I thinking? That's not a question I ever expected from you." She commented. "I'm already done with my work, and I gave the Council the day off in light yesterday. So, I'm kinda bored. Isn't a bit early for you?" she asked the young boy on top of the table, she had no idea what he would have been doing right here, unless he simply wanted to be here.

"You didn't like when I read your mind yesterday, so I'm trying not to do it anymore," the boy said in a huff. He was finding it quite difficult to do this, but he was of the impression that others would prefer him not constantly reading into their thoughts. Frankly, he never tried to do so of his own accord; it was simply something that happened passively, which he was working on controlling. "I'm always up this early. I just don't have anything to do, so I stay in my room until I hear everybody else."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast