Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Kazekage Mansion

"Right? I figured you could be a good test for them." she said as she lifted her tongue and settled herself in a bit lower. This would be a good time for her, and she intended to take her time and enjoy herself. She thought about it a bit more. "You should be able to move... if you try really hard." she mentioned as she let her tongue trail down the length of his cock while she swirled the tip with her index finger. "Also feel free to just relax~" the woman finished up as she went about moving herself the opposite way around. Once she reached the top, she'd begin her work in earnest, opening her mouth to close in on the tip she'd been playing with before this point and moving her tongue about in her mouth for added stimulation.

"A test, huh? I guess I'll keep them for awhile then," Youko said about these chakra cuffs. Though he was told he could move if he tried hard enough, the white-haired male was content to relax. From this angle, he chose simply to watch the service being paid to him by the redhead, and marvel in the various sensations he received from it. "Relaxing sounds like a plan. Besides, I get a free show out of it."

At the note that he'd keep the cuffs for a while the woman who was otherwise occupied flicked her gaze a bit further up his body, taking more of him into her mouth than she previously possessed. The entire time she seemed to be amused by his statements. He was apparently content to relax, but she supposed she couldn't allow such contentment to remain for too long, even while she indulged herself in the activity she seemed to be enjoying so much. As she began work moving the man all the way within her mouth and even deeper towards the back of her throat she looked towards him with those moon filled eyes of hers, and the happy knowledge that this show wouldn't be limited to just this for very long. Still suction was applied by the woman's jaws while she watched this man for reactions to what she was doing. In addition to testing the boundaries of her work to see if he'd work against the restraints she'd created.

If Benihime was looking to see any sort of progress against the cuffs, she would end up seeing nothing of the sort. He truly was keen on doing no moving at all until it was absolutely required of him. Eventually, he would even lean his head back and close his eyes, taking it upon himself to enjoy this treatment as much as possible. "Yare yare. You do know it's not my birthday, right?" he questioned, though it seemed to be in the place of simple commentary instead.

No progress on the cuffs, soon, the woman's short attention span let her forget she was watching. Instead, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the things she was doing with her mouth. She'd been at this quite a bit when Youko spoke on the fact that it wasn't his birthday, she took a break, but not before flicking her tongue against his tip. "Ara ara, I know that. But then you said something about a show, so I figured I'd make it worth your while." she said. And with one final gyrating movement of her tongue the woman backed off, changing her position so that she could straddle him backwards. This would give her an entry which was almost painstakingly slow as she sank into position and once she was properly in place she'd begin moving her hips in slow circles as she worked on something more for herself, all while giving Youko a rather full view of her backside and body as she almost literally danced on his cock, and all given sensations that would go along with this, including the pulsing of her canal.

"Well, since you put it that way, who would I be to argue?" he said. Moments later, he looked in the woman's direction again. Upon doing this, he found that she was beginning to move into a different position for her; one which would move this act on to the next stage. Interestingly enough, she chose to face away from the man when straddling him at this time. This decision left him with a very interesting viewpoint.

"Still all about the show, huh?" was his next query. With this going on now, he seemed to be enjoying himself even more, so much as to move his arms in a way that allowed him to prop his head up using his hands, all for a better and more comfortable view.

Benihime kept up her work on her rather interesting ride. It seemed that Youko would finally be fazed enough by the actions of the Kazekage to move himself though it was only a little. "Hm-hm... I mean, you look like you're enjoying the show~" She teased given his movements. When asked if it was all about the show though there was a bit more to be said. "Well, like this, is also a tiny bit for me." as she turned around she held her fingers ever so close together so that the space between them was absolutely minute. Afterwards she arched her back as she leaned further away, changing the rhythm from circles to a constant rise and fall, which left her moaning happily. "Ah~ This is an awesome angle~" the woman mentioned as she worked herself to her first finished marked by the tightening of her walls as she moved her hips.

"I get the feeling you're underestimating a bit," Youko said, taking into account both the physical and verbal reactions to this chosen position of hers. Frankly, this was quite pleasant for him as well. There was a certain different level of tightness engulfing his cock like this, and visually, it could be considered optimal.

Soon enough though, there would be a very sudden interruption, which came in the form of the pair's son appearing within the bedroom. When he did, he stood by the foot of the bed, looking directly toward Benihime. "I freed my friend from the mirror. I think she went crazy."

"Well, maybe just a little." The woman said recovering from her first peak and shifting just a tad, she looked back at the man behind her and prepared an entirely different movement set for what she was looking for next, but when she turned back she was surprisingly face to face with her son at the foot of her bed. Hakudoshi claimed that his friend from the mirror had apparently gone crazy. She was so shocked by the boy's rather sudden appearance that she'd stopped upon lowering herself and simply became astounded. "Your son, doesn't believe in doors." she said to Youko. "But really, I knew you couldn't just be normal enough to have an imaginary friend. Please do me a favor and stop staring at me right now," she said to the small boy, using a hand to gesture his turning around. Something about the child seemingly staring through her soul, made her quite a bit uncomfortable. "I told you so." she mentioned to Youko, waiting for a proper explanation from her son about what kind of problem his friend from the mirror could be causing to make this interruption of the pair of them absolutely necessary. But now that she wasn't concentrating on this room alone, she supposed she could feel a lot of panic coming from the Village Center.

During Hakudoshi's interruption, Youko took a moment to peek around Benihime's body and confirm that this was, indeed, something that was really happening right now. When he could visually confirm this, he sighed and dropped his head against the bed again. Of course, there was also Benihime's gloating to deal with. "Urusai," he said.

At that point, Hakudoshi was told to stop looking at the nude woman atop his father's lap, but this only caused him to tilt his head. "Why? This is nothing new. It's the same thing you always do; I've seen it lots."

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast