Her brother's words brought her face back to his and she scoffed. But as if to add on to his guilt trip her younger sister was giving her the biggest possible eyes with the start of tears in them. "Oh really? You two just bring this shit back, you're not six anymore." she said to both of them rolling her eyes. Her son's final words and the sparkle in his eye let her know that this was definitely something she'd be doing. "Oh fine, I'll go. But I won't like it, damnit." she said to the group of three, this was completely unnecessary as a thing for her. She looked to her brother after pushing her hair out of her face. "When is the festival? I need to let Machi and the new Council know if I am leaving for more than a couple of minutes again, lest he worry~" she said of the Second Kazekage and the newly revamped council. "Aneki~ You're the best~" the female twin said hugging her big sister. It was actually quite relieving that she'd agreed to this in the first place, she'd expected it to take much longer than a single conversation to make this happen.