This man seemed a bit off now to Aiko, mostly because he couldn't seem to keep timelines straight in his head. If he couldn't even figure out, how long he'd been out of the village, how was she supposed to take his word that Ookami-jii had chosen him as his successor. "Hiyama-san. I really can't allow you to wander around the village when you don't even know how long you've been away, if you were even here in the first place. As I said, the safety of the village is my primary concern. I can't just go check this story either, and I'd be irresponsible to take you in the village center." she said staring at the man passively her hand still hovering over the hilt of her sword. "I said what I meant, Onee-sama's surname is Katsuhara, though I suppose it was Suzukou before she got married." the young girl said. But knowing Benihime wasn't really enough proof that he'd been here before. The woman had gone on many a mission as a Jounin and made a name for herself in many lands, it gained him no points to know her. "Hiyama-san, do me a favor? Turn around, and go back the way you came. I can't confirm who you are, and I can't have you walking around. Arigatou Gozaimasu." She said rather politely.