"Arigatou, Hakudoshi~" she thanked her young male child with a gentle pat to his head for having produced the Kazekage of the previous generation. Of course, this would soon be followed by the man taking in all the information of Benihime's previous sentences. There were several seconds of silence before this man started to audibly go through all of this information, which made the redhead chuckle because his confusion and his surprise were basically tangible extensions of himself in this moment. "Of all the things I've said to you in the last few minutes, the two kids thing is really messing with you. I literally told you thousands of times that single births weren't a thing in my family. Did you really not know Hakudoshi was my kid in the first place?" Benihime said before a second of thought made her realize something important. Her young son, in all of his infinite cleverness likely didn't see a need to mention this information at all, he rarely explained such things, like how he'd not given any information about Benihime being married to her siblings. Whether he did this on purpose because he thought it entertaining, or he simply didn't understand why it would be important were both up for debate. Of course, this really didn't matter because the other issues were ones which he seemed to have a problem with as well, "Three Jinchuuriki and two kids going out to see the world. Doesn't really sound that bad, and you obviously aren't that busy, and life is a lot less stressful without the rest of us here. You're just being fussy because you didn't realize I had kids," Benihime mentioned still managing to be amused by the entire situation. "And this is definitely not the most ridiculous thing I've ever said to you..." she said, remembering once when she mentioned right after a battle that she had a date with the general of the opposing army. She thought that was by far more ridiculous, at this point she was only telling him this information so he wouldn't worry when they all left. "Besides what happened to, take some time off. Relax, I'm not going to lock you up in here... you can do what you want..." Benihime said with a casual wave of her hand to quell any future arguments about her leaving this day.