When Hiyama chose to speak directly to Shukaku, the One-tailed Tanuki opened his eye within the mind of the young woman he inhabited. As this happened her attention was draw to the fact that he seemed to recognize him. "Oh, a face I haven't seen in a while. Hello." Aiko's eyes widened momentarily. "Oi, you know who he is?" She asked which was returned with a yawn and the beast closing his eye again. "Ask me later, I'm tired." and just like that the raccoon dog went right back to sleep and Aiko was left palming her own face. "Yare yare. Shukaku-kun, recognized you. But... he went back to sleep... he wouldn't tell me who you are, but he said hello." she mentioned as the man clapped away most of the sand which encrouched upon him a feat which was well beyond the normal capabilities for most.

His reaction to figuring out the girl's nature as a Jinchuriki surprised her a bit and made her shake her head back from left to right. "Iie, nothing to be sorry about. I volunteered. Besides, I know the problems that his other Jinchuriki had, and Onee-sama went out of her way to make sure it wouldn't be a problem for me." she mentioned, figuring if the man felt sorry about her holding it, he probably figured she had taken on the level of insomnia of the previous holders of this particular beast. As the girl began to manipulate the sand more, it began to shift, appearing to look like the fingers that the tanuki Shukaku possessed, the aimed to entrap the man in a every rapid manner, converging around them to create an airtight space. "Sabaku Ro." She didn't intend to hurt this man at this point, this jutsu was meant to capture him, and the air tight space would cause him to lose consciousness, permitting the white haired girl to transport the man without fear of what he would do.