Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Village Center

When Hiyama chose to speak directly to Shukaku, the One-tailed Tanuki opened his eye within the mind of the young woman he inhabited. As this happened her attention was draw to the fact that he seemed to recognize him. "Oh, a face I haven't seen in a while. Hello." Aiko's eyes widened momentarily. "Oi, you know who he is?" She asked which was returned with a yawn and the beast closing his eye again. "Ask me later, I'm tired." and just like that the raccoon dog went right back to sleep and Aiko was left palming her own face. "Yare yare. Shukaku-kun, recognized you. But... he went back to sleep... he wouldn't tell me who you are, but he said hello." she mentioned as the man clapped away most of the sand which encrouched upon him a feat which was well beyond the normal capabilities for most.

His reaction to figuring out the girl's nature as a Jinchuriki surprised her a bit and made her shake her head back from left to right. "Iie, nothing to be sorry about. I volunteered. Besides, I know the problems that his other Jinchuriki had, and Onee-sama went out of her way to make sure it wouldn't be a problem for me." she mentioned, figuring if the man felt sorry about her holding it, he probably figured she had taken on the level of insomnia of the previous holders of this particular beast. As the girl began to manipulate the sand more, it began to shift, appearing to look like the fingers that the tanuki Shukaku possessed, the aimed to entrap the man in a every rapid manner, converging around them to create an airtight space. "Sabaku Ro." She didn't intend to hurt this man at this point, this jutsu was meant to capture him, and the air tight space would cause him to lose consciousness, permitting the white haired girl to transport the man without fear of what he would do.

"Still a lazy ass, huh? Well... not everything changes," he said about the One-Tailed Beast. From his memory, the creature had always been this way. After all, it tended to be in the care of the Sand Village, coincidentally. Moving on, Aiko had apparently been given a method of skipping her predecessor One-Tailed Jinchurikis' problems, thanks to Benihime's interference. "Then I was right to leave. Having a Jinchuriki of Shukaku who isn't miserable is a commendable feat of its own."

Still, Aiko sought to assault and detain him. He couldn't very well allow this. In the face of the tanuki's hand, a single half-Tiger hand seal created a jutsu of Machi's own, which - like the rock warrior surrounding him - he had originally made to combat the beast when one of its former Jinchuriki ran amok. A hand of equal size to Shukaku's emerged from the ground, made of rock. When Aiko's technique reached out to grab the man, the hand of his own creation met it in a clasped grip. "Unless you've got something the other Jinchuriki didn't have, these abilities won't work on me. I used to tussle with Shukaku and his hosts every time one of them fell asleep."

Aiko could only shrug. She supposed Shukaku was quite lazy, but it was probably for the best considering the kinds of damage his Jinchuriki could cause if they happened to run amuck. In fact the girl had only done so once during her time as his keeper, and she was subdued by Youko when it happened. "Onee-sama is quite good, I'll agree." The white haired young woman mentioned. As the man went on to counter her hand attack in a way she'd never seen before. His statement about her needing to use something new because he was the handler of previous incarnations of Shukaku's Jinchuriki.

"Yare yare, you're making it a bit difficult for me. I am trying not to go for death blows all over the place. Onee-sama wouldn't like it if my life isn't in danger. And its obviously not." The girl mentioned. She had a reasonable feel for the man in front of her, and knew that if he wished to try, he probably could have been a bit more proactive in subduing her. Even so, she still couldn't trust the 'arrest me' logic given the amount of trouble their last visitor to the village had gone through to get to the Kazekage. "Fine, I'll do this instead." She held out her hand and a swirling ball began forming in her hand, it was made of sand and chakra and surprisingly enough as it gained form, if the man was really familiar with the techniques of Benihime he would likely recognize this one, a Rasengan. Only it was very different than the standard ones used by the redhead, apparently covered in the cursed markings born by Shukaku himself. "Senpō: Jiton Rasengan." she then launched herself forward, letting the previous arm creating fall apart, and aiming to ram the orb into the man, if she succeeded it would cover the man in the cursed markings of Shukaku, completely immobilizing him without causing him great injury.

"So you know I'm not trying to harm you, but you still think I'm plotting against the village and Kage?" he questioned. At this point, Machi wasn't quite following the girl's train of thought. If he truly meant harm to the village's Kage, and had the ability, then dealing with a single Jounin would be a trivial matter. Whatever the case, Aiko allegedly did have a skill unknown to former One-Tails Jinchuriki. It was, more importantly, an evolution of a technique he had seen numerous times. 'Rasengan?'

"Sou desu ka. Rasengan evolved after all," he observed. Frankly, he thought progressing the Rasengan to a point of use with Nature Transformation was all but a lost cause, but he was now seeing it right before his eyes in a very dangerous combination. Still, he seemed entirely unfazed during its approach. As a matter of fact, he allowed the rock fist and mountain warrior to crumble as Aiko proceeded with her attack, only to then meet the Rasengan with his own right hand. "Kurasshu," he stated calmly. When the Rasengan made contact with his hand, it briefly glowed with a bright light, before being utterly decimated as if it were a naturally breakaway substance. All the while, Machi was unmoved both physically and mentally. "That's impressive, I admit, but all Ninjutsu are powerless before me. Just let me speak with Benihime. If my intentions are malevolent, you obviously can't stop me."

"I don't really know what you want. But I know I don't want you interrupting them, you don't have to live with them, so you don't understand. Besides, my partner pool for these things is surprisingly small." Aiko's logic was rather sound, she wouldn't have the pair at the forge interrupted if she could avoid it, if only because they were finally about to be normal again. Having to be one of two people who dealt with them intimately made them annoying while they weren't talking to each other.

As she aimed to seal the man up for later waking it seemed that he was simply capable of crushing her entire jutsu. Such a thing was completely unheard of, and besides that Aiko hadn't been stopped in such an obvious and nonchalant way by someone who wasn't Youko or Benihime in such a long time that it affected her rather deeply. She was stunned and silent for some reason. The light which caused her jutsu to disappear made the girl enraged for some reason. 'Drip.' it was a sound in the girl's head as the moons in her eyes had a single drop of blood fall into the pools. Then another and another. When Aiko was younger, she'd been a bit of a cry baby, but at the time she stopped crying and where ego shattering things happened to her, instead of becoming sad, she became murderous. And such intentions brought about the Blood Moon in her eyes. "Or, I could just cut your hands off." In the mind of the white haired young woman, she'd all but decided to take his weapon as a trophy and cut off his hands for the offense he'd caused her in this moment. As irrational as this thought might have been.

"Interrupting who from what? You're not making any sense!" he said. Whatever he would allegedly be interrupting, he had no measure for the impact, as he simply had no idea what this girl was talking about. One thing he did understand, was that the white-haired lass' demeanor was quickly becoming even less hospitable; malicious, even. This came with the threat of removing his hands, which made him wonder why he was the one viewed as a threat here. "So you... just have some freaky red-eye alter-ego thing going? Is that safe? 'Cause I'm starting to wonder if I should be considering you the threat here."

In that very moment, a small boy's body peeked out from behind Aiko's legs. It was none other than Hakudoshi, the child of the woman this individual sought upon entry to the village. "Sugoi! I wanna fight it next!"

Aiko had a reply planned for this man's commentary as well as several swift strikes planned out in her head as her eyes continued to fill with the blood of her dead relatives and thus all of their malicious intentions as well. Of course, this line of thought was completely halted by a small voice her at her side, one which caused her to look down, because the amount of childlike excitement could only come from one person. "Haku-chan, you would be excited about fighting this guy. I expected you would have shown up earlier, and saved me a bit of trouble. Is this man really the Second Kazekage?" She asked with her eyes closed forcing back the transformation of her moon while relaxing the unnecessary tension from her person. Though she knew most would find it shocking for a teen like her to be differing to a small child about things like this. Her problem could be rather easily solved if she just relaxed and the murderous moment, was literally a snap reaction to being outclassed. Her speech to the young boy by the time it finished fell completely inline with how she acted before, and while she waited for the child's response she spoke to the man before her.

"Sumimasen, I don't respond very well to things that hurt my feelings. There was a time where being beaten like that would have just made me burst into tears, now the reaction is a bit different. But you didn't deserve it." She explained of her Blood Moon related personality shift. Moving right along there was the man's original question which made the girl shrug. "They are making up, where they are. Onee-sama had a bit of a rough year so far, and she's finally being happy again. I'd prefer you didn't interrupt them until they are done." she said of the situation which involved the Kazekage and her husband. Speaking of she finally opened her eyes again and when she did her moons were clear. "Speaking of, I feel like you had something to do with that Haku-chan, remind me to take you out for ice cream." she said offering the small boy a high five.

"I didn't care earlier. I started looking for something else, but then he started looking for me, so I thought he wanted to fight. But he was still fighting you," the boy said in a huff. When asked if the man before them was indeed the second Kazekage of the village, all Hakudoshi had to do was look for confirmation. He had already seen images of the alleged person in his mother's mind. "Hai! Machimachi!" he said, seeming to have a pet name for the former Kage. The boy would then be seen hopping into his sibling figure's high-five, seeming elated simply by mention of ice-cream.

With the appearance of a small child, the murderous aura surrounding Aiko had suddenly vanished. She went on to explain why it had appeared in the first place, but more importantly gave just a bit more detail as to what she meant to keep him from interrupting. "... Sou ka. Say no more. I know exactly what you're talking about now. Any clue when this might be over?"

"Sou ka, you can tell people are sensing for you." she said to the little boy, who jumped to reach her high five. "I'm sure if you asked him, he'd fight you. You have the same problem I do, limited practice partners." she said to the small boy who also confirmed this man's identity without further prompting. "Hai, if Haku-chan says, you are who you say you are, I won't bother you moving around the village." the girl said.

Though it seemed the man at least understood the delicate nature of this situation, so when asked how long it would be before the Kazekage was finished making up with her spouse the young girl shrugged a little and then did the thing she'd been avoiding doing the entire time. She looked in the direction of the forge to see what the pair were up to. Much to her surprise and for the benefit of her psyche, they were separate once more. "Oh, they've finished now. Better hurry up though, I don't trust them not to start up again just because they can." she said looking to Hakudoshi she decided to ask for his help. "Haku-chan, can you give us a lift?"

"Hai~" the boy replied, seeming to extend the word for no reason whatsoever. As for the idea that this man would likely fight him, the boy shook his head. "Iie. He doesn't fight young people. He didn't want to use the jutsu he did use against you," the child asserted, taking thoughts directly from the former Kage's mind.

"... Sou ka," said Machi, seemingly for no particular reason, until he next spoke. "I thought I should wonder why you suddenly believed me because a kid said to. Gomen nasai. I thought I was dealing with a normal child," he said further. When the apology was given, Hakudoshi nodded to the man. "Mm!" Following this exchange, he turned his gaze toward Aiko, who requested his transport. "Mm!"

Without further ado, Hakudoshi used his teleportation ability to transport himself, Aiko, and the second Kazekage, toward his father's forge deeper in the village.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast