Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Village Center

"Ara ara, you gotta go back home. I have to find my mother, which I feel is worse." the redhead complained as she approached the man who would likely be leaving soon as well. Still, if he was going to be leaving and she was going to be leaving, it was a bit distressing as an idea given they'd just made up within the last twenty-four hours. So, if he was going to be leaving, she'd at least get a kiss in before he left. Once within range for this thing, the woman would motion down to herself, and if she was acquesed to, kiss the man's lips. "Eh, just don't be gone too long, okay?~"

On to the matter of what Aiko had to say, the Kazekage shook her head from left to right only, while the girl averted her gaze from the obvious display of affection. "Why not?" Aiko wondered about the paperwork. To which the Kazekage gave a most wicked grin to the young woman which made her wonder what the woman had in mind. "Make Machi do it!~ And have some fun." she said to Aiko who smirked and rolled her eyes, knowing full well she had no desire to do anything like that. "Hai, Onee-sama~" After she was done with that the woman went into a deep moment of concentration, trying to figure out, where her mother would have gone, after abandoning them to a life in the desert over 2 decades ago.

"You've never had to deal with politicians in the Land of the Moon," was Youko's reply as he stepped toward Benihime, delivering unto the woman a parting kiss prior to a step away. "No promises. I don't even know what sort of state they're in now. Anyway... Ja," he said, waving to the group at large before vanishing in a flash of white light.

While Benihime considered possible locations for her mother's whereabouts, Hakudoshi stepped out in front of the redhead, looking directly into her face with widened eyes devoid of emotion. After a moment of staring in such a way, he drew his sword, and carved a symbol into the ground. Said symbol was a circle with a swirl going inward from its outer ring. Once this was drawn in the ground, Hakudoshi sheathed his sword and spoke. "She's in the place with this thing."

"Ugh~ Clan politics is always dumb. Ja ne~" the red headed young woman spoke these words, but it had everything to do with her own clan and nothing to do with Youko's. "Ja ne, Onii-sama." the white haired girl mentioned. She also didn't know what she was going to do without everyone else around. Benihime had delivered to her lips the kiss she'd wanted and then with a few more partings words, disappeared in a flash of white light. 'That's annoying. What am I supposed to do with my downtime now?' the woman thought, before dismissing it completely.

Moving right along, Hakudoshi was soon looking in the face of his mother, and then soon after drew a symbol on the ground which she recognized but she didn't know how he found this information he gave. "My mother, is in the Land of Whirlpools?" the redhead questioned. Of course, the over all clan they were part of was originally from there, but it was a place Benihime hadn't seen in at least a decade. "Oh hell, why? There isn't anything there. I last went there on a mission, ages ago, like before I made the Hiraishin. Though even if I had it, I wouldn't have put one there. Place is desolate, nice weather though." she commented as she began pacing along the drawn whirlpool symbol. None of these were actual questions, it was just the reaction the redhead had to the information. She trusted her son to tell her whatever but after her rant she seemed to realize that she should stop and look at her son. "Um, wait a second, how do you know where my mother is?"

"Mm!" Hakudoshi said regarding the location of his apparent grandmother. As Benihime went on her little rant, the boy stepped up to the drawing, using his telekinesis to make it a bit less shoddy than the original art. Apparently, he wasn't satisfied with it in its first form. Soon enough, he was being addressed by the red-haired woman again, as she questioned his ability to know her mother's whereabouts. "I found her chakra. It's kinda small, but it feels a little like yours used to be. Hers is kinda clogged like yours, too."

With her pause, Benihime watched her son clean up his artwork by way of telekinesis. After this was done, he explained that he could feel her chakra and that it was little but it felt like Benihime's. But that it was also clogged, which was a weird word to use. So the redhead moved along to questioning that. "The Land of Whirlpools is off the coast of the Land of Fire. The distance is massive, and you can feel her 'kinda small' chakra from here?" she questioned a wide grin coming over her face. "Atta boy~" she said congratulating her son. There was a rather sudden pang associated with the simulatenous pride and jealousy she tended to feel around her son's accomplishments. "Clogged? What do you mean clogged?" the red head asked, mostly so she could push aside any of her unwanted feelings at present. Though she was quite a bit jealous of the range on her son's abilities, she also couldn't say she wanted to feel everyone within that kind of radius.

"Hai. It didn't take much; that place has a lot of chakras that look and feel like each other," the boy surmised. When his mother went on to ask what he meant when he said she had clogged chakra, he stepped within reaching distance, and stared at the woman again. "It doesn't move the same in all the places it goes. It comes from here," he said, pointing at the redhead's stomach. "But... the lines are really thin right around that spot. It spreads out as it goes out to more of the dots, but if these were bigger..." Without further explanation, Hakudoshi reached out to place a palm on Benihime's abdomen, interfacing with the core of her chakra pathway system. What he did then was something akin to plunging, as he forced a bulk amount of Benihime's chakra outward from its source, effectively forcing her pathways to widen enough that an unhindered flow could occur thereafter. In this moment, the woman would likely feel a surge of energy likened to the release of two or three gates within herself.

"Sou ka." Mentioned the redhead as the child explained how easy it was to find the woman's mother. She had to say, this was a surprisingly useful skill to have. It was very odd, the amount of things she'd been learning about her young son's skills over the last couple of days, but it only gave her faith he would make an extremely good ninja one day. Way better than she was at least. But as he went on to explain what he meant about the clogging of her chakra she seemed a bit confused.

"Eh, you see that much detail?" she mentioned. But the boy didn't finish his statement. She small boy reached out for her, placing a hand against her exposed belly while giving it a few pushes. And when he did, something shifted in the way the woman was able to access her chakra, and she felt the surge immediately, causing a widening of her eyes. A bounce in her step would take her backwards, and she'd rather quickly string together some six hand seals, then rather quickly expelled a fireball in the air which was many times greater than the ones she normally made. "Sugei!~ So much bigger than before, and so much easier..." the woman seemed to need a much greater bit of focus due to the handicap she'd been working with her entire life. A giggle which was slightly maniacal escaped her. "That feels awesome!~" she mentioned soon going back to the ground. Aiko who was now leaning against a nearby building chuckled. "Onee-sama, this probably counts as terrorizing villagers." It was quite astonishing the things Hakudoshi could do.

Soon, she'd realize she'd gone a slight bit pyromaniac, and she'd calm down giving a small look of bashfulness. "It's fine, it was a little fireball, and they aren't even back yet." she mentioned only to turn her attention to Hakudoshi. "Okay, first off, really cool! I wouldn't just do that all the time~ But thanks, Little One." she said. Wondering if this contributed to why she had such a hard time learning jutsu in the first place. "Hmm, now then there is travel... I got a seal in the Konohagakure, we could go there, I gotta friend there who is pretty cool, and who could probably help me find a...boat. Ugh I hate boats." she said of the potential travel to the Land of Whirlpools.

"Hai. If I look hard enough, I can see the little chakra lines, dots, and containers all over," said the boy with much pride in his own capabilities. With this out of the way, he went on to watch the fireball his mother created, finding it to be still a bit smaller than he expected from her. Perhaps he was mistaken, but that was a matter for another time. The boy seemed to be in a bit of a huff when Benihime spoke of the travel to the Land of Whirlpools, but as he sat there with puffy cheeks, he made the decision to take matters into his own hands without so much as a question. Since it was apparent that Aiko would be remaining in the village, Hakudoshi extended the range of his abilities to the redhead, teleporting Benihime, as well as himself, directly to the place in his mind.

Sometime days after leaving the Land of Whirlpools, a pair of twins would approach the Sunagakure. This was a place relatively new to them, though they'd spent some time in their childhood in the surrounding desert. This expansive village was something they'd never seen before. The female of this twin pairing seemed to be a bit stunned by the sight. "Sugoi!~ There is so much stuff here!" she said, seemingly happy. It was a large spot and they would likely get to explore a bit before anything bad happened. The sun was high in the air as she took her first steps into this hidden village, and gawked like the tourist she was, as she wondered how long they'd have to search to find their sister.

Alongside this foreign lass was her brother, who shared the same face, bar a newly acquired cross-shaped scar on his left cheek. He also looked around the village in awe, taking the new surroundings in stride. "Hai. It's no Konoha, but after that long walk through the desert, it's a sight for sore, dry, sandy eyes. I wonder where aneki is, though. I hope she wasn't sent out on a mission by now. Maybe we should look for Hakudoshi-kun," he said as they traversed the village center. Mere moments later, the very boy who'd been mentioned by Akira seemed to materialize before the pair, looking toward them with a blank stare. "Hai?"

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast