Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Village Center

"You got sand in your eyes Aki?" the girl joked. Of course, she had too, but this was a very impressive sight. Soon enough though there was mention of trying to find their elder sister, which was also something that Teruko had thought of herself. She sighed. "I hope she hasn't, it'd be a drag to have come all the way here, and she's not even here." she said of their sister. Before she could even add to the thought of looking for their nephew the young boy appeared directly in front of them, much to the female twin's surprise. "Holy shit, he just appeared!" the woman chimed before clapping a hand over her mouth in surprise. Soon after she was staring at the small child blankly. "What kind of crazy... Did we just summon...?" she stopped talking again, there were infinite swears being produced in the mind of the young woman about how crazy it was for a small child to just appear by someone else saying his name.

When the boy appeared, Akira had nothing to say aloud, though a sudden chill ran along his spine to freeze him in place. He knew this boy had powers of teleportation from their initial meeting, but he could never fathom someone being called forth simply by mentioning their name. To the questions from Teruko's mouth, as well as the questions in both parties' minds, Hakudoshi spoke. "I heard both of you thinking about me," he said. With an additional look into the twins' minds, he found additional information pertaining to Benihime. Since they sought the woman, he searched for her chakra. Deeming her current activity of choice to be one which was easily discarded, he would move on to teleport the woman to this location. "She's here."

The young boy's words seemed to stun Teruko even more. "I... give up," she said solemnly. She surrendered completely, whatever was going on with this child was way more than she'd ever expect of herself. It also seemed this young man would waste no time in bringing his mother to them in a very specific manner. Benihime would appear, reaching out for something which was no longer in front of her. Where had she been prior to this moment, sitting in her office with her feet up on the desk her head tilted back napping. This was a bit of a ritual for the young woman who seemed to nap often between other activities. Her morning nap, usually only ended when she was ready for lunch and Youko, which usually happened a tad later than right just now. Apparently Hakudoshi was having none of this, and his mother appeared falling from the seated position towards the ground when she'd previously been relaxed. "What the hell?!" she seemed to be coming out of her sleep state a bit on edge, but as she twisted her body and landed on her feet she saw everyone present and put together why she was here. "Oh? You two made it here huh? Couldn't have just sent them to my office then? I don't mean the teleport-y way either they could have walked, and I could have finished my nap..." she said rubbing her eyes to get over her sleepiness and letting out a final yawn. The woman was quite relaxed, but this had been the case since she'd made up with her husband, and she had no reason to be alarmed.

"I never even," Akira said in response to Teruko's forfeit. From their first meeting, he knew he'd never be able to fathom this child, so there was likely nothing that could surprise him aside from the sudden appearances. Of course, this included the appearance of Benihime, who also seemed relatively shocked to have been teleported out of her nap. "Ohayou gozaimasu, aneki. Slept well?" Akira asked. Hakudoshi, on the other hand, seemed totally apathetic about this apparent interruption. "Normal people move too slow. This was a better way of getting everybody in one spot."

Benihime yawned once more tossing her hair around with her left hand before turning her eyes away from her son and towards her younger brother. His greeting made her smile before she became ever so curious. "Yeah, I slept fine. Though I could have used a couple more minutes, I would have been getting up soon anyways," she said about her sleep as she took two quick steps forward and reached for the left side of the young man's face. "You two had a rough time out there? That feels... strangely familiar," she said as she aimed to lay a single finger against the center of the mark.

While she studied her younger brother's face, she spoke to her son about his impatience. "Yes, normal people are kind of slow. But... maybe they wanted it that way. I mean, tourists like seeing new stuff. You don't go new places just to have a surface look and walk away, little one. You gotta immerse. Talk to people, walk places, see new things, and see what the air is like in the new place." she mentioned of traveling and the fun that lay in taking the long way around. Upon hearing this her little sister looked at her as if shocked. "Aneki?! Are you alright? That seems really patient coming from you~" the girl joked at her sister's expense.

"Ah, yeah. It always sucks when those last couple of minutes don't come through somehow," Akira said. He, too, knew the horror of being woken from one's sleep mere minutes before a natural awakening. This topic didn't last long, as Benihime stepped toward the lad with a hand reaching for the scar on his face. "Oh. Yeah. We were attacked on our way out of Konoha. The guy was really strong, and he did this with his nails. We're fine, though; no worries."

When Benihime spoke of tourists and their common desire to sight-see, Hakudoshi huffed. "They can do that later. They wanna take us to the Sanjikai."

"Right? Someone finally understands~" she said, happy with her younger brother in this particular moment. As her finger traced across this wound on his face she was quite sure she knew this feeling, or something very much like it. "Sou ka, I'm glad you're both alright then. I should have been a bit more proactive I suppose, gomen," Benihime apologized to both of the twins for letting them walk into such abject danger. Though she did figure, any real threat would have disappeared from the forest long before the pair were ready to cross through it. "Iie, aneki. It was fine, one of the Konoha's Jounin saved us," the female twin mentioned. This would only be slightly overshadowed by the fact that the pair before them apparently wished for her to speak to the Sanjikai. And this was something the redhead was surprisingly familiar with, at least in name.

"For fucking what? I don't even live there what the hell would the Sanjikai want with me?" The reaction slipped out of the Elder redhead's face as a direct response to the idea of having to answer to yet another council when she hadn't even done anything wrong. The idea of appearing before a group like that wasn't at all what she wanted to do with her spare time.

Akira had come to this place with the thought in mind that they would convince Benihime to come with them. He figured this would happen without them having to mention the Sanjikai at all, but he never expected to have Hakudoshi present and reading their minds. "Eheh... Yeah, well..." he spoke while rubbing the back of his head. "Kouha and Kougyoku called us in when we got back. They found out you had come back, so they demanded that we bring you to them. They want to meet your family, but the festival is also coming up, so I'm sure everyone would also love to see the Fire Cat present."

Benihime stared at her brother while he explained the circumstances which would require her to return home. Apparently a set of twins she was quite familiar with had demanded her presence after finding out she'd been home a short while before this point. Beyond that, it seemed that there was some sort of festival taking place which would likely require her to appear. Such a thing made her frown deeply. "I didn't volunteer for weird cat worship. I wouldn't mind seeing Kouha and Kougyoku though, they were always alright. Why do they want to meet my family though?" she said of the pair of twins. "I don't like being demanded do to things either." she began pacing and thinking about the pros and cons to this particular situation.

While she thought this over and moved about, her youngest sister also spoke. "Aneki, please... it's just for a little while, don't be contrary," she said seemingly pleading with her older sister to just go along with it. "Yeah, yea, it's always, it's just for a little while. Next thing you know, you're locked inside a village with people giving you shit about what you do, and making you do things. Then trying to kill you when it doesn't go the way they plan." the redhead ranted, but after she finished she turned to her young son, as his opinion on these things always seemed be the deciding factor on what the redhead did with their time together."You want to go, don't you, little one?" she figured that he might, considering his other playmate of choice would be gone for quite a while doing things to help them retrieve this young man's twin. She'd never actually been to one of these festivals before, she was exiled long before it was a thing the group was doing again.

"It's not like anybody demanded that you show up," Akira interjected. "They just demanded that we bring you to them. You could always just not come, but then we'd have to deal with it. Just saying~" he chimed, as if aiming for some sort of guilt trip. As it had been in a few previous encounters of late, Hakudoshi's opinion was asked. In this case, he had looked into the minds of these twins to find information he'd yet to share, but thinking of the prospect he had in mind made his eyes sparkle. "Hai," the boy replied to his mother, nodding as he spoke.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast