When Hakudoshi asked Benihime what was so funny, she couldn't give him a proper response. She finally managed to get herself together she answered the only way a parent could in such a situation. "You'll understand when you're older, Little One." She mentioned swiftly moving right along. At the formation of her Rasengan her son seemed to find fault with her creation of it. The fact that he did made the red head roll her eyes, beyond this he mentioned green chakra and that was confusing too. "My... green chakra?" The woman questioned. Given her son's age, and his constant use of the Oborozuki she assumed this as something she'd have to see to understand. With that she activated the Kekkei Genkai she'd recently been given in her special moon state. Upon doing this, she could see the different colors of chakra all around and feel them to an even greater extent. Such was rather annoying to the woman, but she'd do this to figure out what the boy was getting at. After doing so she reformed her own Rasengan holding it in her hand but when she did it, it was still simply the way it was, comprised of her own chakra. The one the child played with though, did have a green hue all around it, she didn't understand. "Yeah, I'm not getting it. Toss me one of yours." she said to the small boy, she was here to play with him, and at present she was pretty sure she could simply catch the attack without it erupting against her.