"I suppose I am a bit more resistant to it than everyone else," Aiko said of the fur, regardless she still liked it, though she wasn't nearly as saddened by its shrinking as the pair of red haired twins were. "Aww," Teruko said in unison with Akira. She too had become a bit enamored and would have enjoyed a bit more time to play in the soft goodness which was the Mouhibi.

Even with it shrinking down to its original size, Benihime stayed latched onto it, having it wound around herself at the waist as she stood in front of Youko. A bit of a snicker came from the Kazekage as he mentioned that he once used it as shelter when he was a wanderer. "Hehe~" the sound escaped her mouth as she heard the rest of what was being said and her eyes perked up just a bit. "Hm, first off, the image of you in my head, as a white fluff ball sleep against a tree is too real to be fake," she said seeming to find it amusing. "Second, I am totally on-board and want one, but why can I get one?" it seemed that Benihime would be alright with having one, even after figuring out having her own wouldn't be the same kind of interesting to her as Youko's even so, fur seemed like the sort of thing that would be distinctly warm and fun to roll around with just because of the softness.