"I look forward to it~" These were Aiko's words as she watched this young man try and swagger off, only to be off put by the words of his twin. The white haired girl suppressed a giggle at the young man's reaction and watched as the younger crimson locked female tried to explain herself. "Well, I mean, yeah. I've seen you fight a hundred times, but this was different. It's hard to explain but it actually looked like something, like you were trying." she said knowing that this didn't quite cover what she meant the young woman threw her hands up in the air. "I don't know how to explain it, it was just different," she said seemingly exasperated. A laugh would come from Benihime as Aiko looked to the older redhead, "Onee-sama, so do you have any more siblings?" she asked of the woman, which just caused the elder redhead to shrug. "I honestly don't know. These two are the youngest to my knowledge at 17. I'd rather not think too much about it," she said then thinking about it more.

"Hai hai, I was just wondering if I should be surprised later. I kinda thought that you had been kidding about everyone in your family being twins, but I am starting to see a pattern here," she said. "Yeah yeah, twins everywhere, and red hair... now then... you got your fur. I gotta get Youko to explain these to me at some point..." the redhead said as she approached the young girl and poked the small fur ball at her neck. "Why so little..." said the redhead frowning, she got the immediate desire to roll around with it, but it was too little to want to play with it, the elder redhead was left to simply paw at it on the girl's neck in a surprisingly cat like manner.