Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Sunagakure] Oasis

"I look forward to it~" These were Aiko's words as she watched this young man try and swagger off, only to be off put by the words of his twin. The white haired girl suppressed a giggle at the young man's reaction and watched as the younger crimson locked female tried to explain herself. "Well, I mean, yeah. I've seen you fight a hundred times, but this was different. It's hard to explain but it actually looked like something, like you were trying." she said knowing that this didn't quite cover what she meant the young woman threw her hands up in the air. "I don't know how to explain it, it was just different," she said seemingly exasperated. A laugh would come from Benihime as Aiko looked to the older redhead, "Onee-sama, so do you have any more siblings?" she asked of the woman, which just caused the elder redhead to shrug. "I honestly don't know. These two are the youngest to my knowledge at 17. I'd rather not think too much about it," she said then thinking about it more.

"Hai hai, I was just wondering if I should be surprised later. I kinda thought that you had been kidding about everyone in your family being twins, but I am starting to see a pattern here," she said. "Yeah yeah, twins everywhere, and red hair... now then... you got your fur. I gotta get Youko to explain these to me at some point..." the redhead said as she approached the young girl and poked the small fur ball at her neck. "Why so little..." said the redhead frowning, she got the immediate desire to roll around with it, but it was too little to want to play with it, the elder redhead was left to simply paw at it on the girl's neck in a surprisingly cat like manner.

"Oh... well, yeah, I guess that makes sense," Akira said with a hand upon his chin. "I know what you mean. That wasn't anything like fighting tou-san, or anybody else with a sword, for that matter. I kinda felt like I was seconds from being out of breath that whole time," he concluded.

In the meantime, Aiko and Benihime conversed on the topic of the latter's potentially unknown siblings, as well as the fur which the former wore on her collar. During this time, Youko approached the oasis. He held an additional katana, sheathed, in his left hand. There was also a small box in his right hand. "They are always that small. That is the Mouhibi's natural state."

"Hai, it was kinda exciting to watch. I'm kinda pumped. I never get to do stuff like that," the girl said seemingly cross at the idea that she was feeling left out. Still she was happy to see her twin having a successful challenge and seeming to understand what she was getting at, even when she wasn't quite sure what she meant.

Meanwhile, Aiko and Benihime were having a conversation, and the redhead was pawing at the fur ball on her neck. "Onee-sama, you're not rolling around with mine," she said to the woman who had the nerve to look shocked by the accusation. "Iie, not even a thought that crossed my mind," the woman said with her eyes darting off to the side. "Your face says different," Aiko mentioned with a smirk as she backed away from the woman, taking note of Youko's appearance and using it as a means to save herself. Sure enough Youko showed up carrying weapons and explaining the question that she'd recently asked of Aiko. "Really? You show up just to answer my questions? Is this about to be one of those really complicated things... also, I've known you for years, totally didn't know it had a name." the woman found the whole thing to be quite strange, as such she approached the man instead looking over the things he had with him.

"Tch! You get to do plenty! Why don't you go to Fon-san for a fun little fistfight," said Akira, who followed the statement by having his tongue jut from betwixt his lips at the red-haired girl. He was briefly distracted thereafter, as he noticed the other two had been joined by the blacksmith and husband of Benihime.

"Well, I showed up, and you happened to have a question I could answer, so... yes?" Youko replied with a chuckle. "Of course it has a name. It is worn by all true Hunters; they'd have been barbarians to not name it... Their eventual future not withstanding, of course. Anyway... it's not very complicated. Mouhibi is as much a hunting tool as it is the spoils of a hunt." With that said, Youko looked toward the Kazekage's youngest siblings. The items in his hands were thrown simultaneously; the sword going toward Akira, and the box - which contained a new pair of gloves with strange metal trimmings - finding a route toward Teruko. "Before I forget, those are for you two. Those tools are made to be chakra demodulators, so your nature transformation can have an easier time being channeled through them to great effect!"

"You're gonna stop saying his name like that, Aki," the female twin said, seeming to think it wasn't a bad idea, but disliking the way her brother had mentioned the idea. Soon though her sister's husband showed up and she was also distracted by their discussion choosing to forego the usual amount of pouting which would go along with shunning her twin for a few minutes.

Benihime to her credit managed not to be terribly surprised by the fact that the item constantly found in Youko's possession had a name. Though his comment about barbarism made the woman's brow raise, given how they'd ended up. Of course, this was soon covered by the white haired man so she moved on to another question. "Okay, spoils I get but how on earth is it a hunting tool?" she asked in time to have to wait for an official response as her husband was now tossing items towards the pair of twins, likely created for them. Teruko to her credit caught the box seeming to find it strange, she'd open it seeming to go wide eyed. "Sugoi!~ Arigatou Gozaimasu!~" the young woman said as she inspected the gloves, taking a seat on the rocks to fit them onto her hands.

"Oh, like you say it any differently~♥" When Teruko caught her box, Akira caught his sword. Without even unsheathing it fully, he noted the special craft and sharpness of the blade, and found himself astounded. The boy bowed immediately, and spoke in unison with Teruko. "Arigatou gozaimasu!"

Youko only grinned in response. Given what he'd seen already from both of these teens, he figured they would very much enjoy their new tools upon testing them. For now, though, his attention returned to his wife. "Aside from the transformation, Mouhibi function as bait. Every one is attuned specifically to its owner, and emits their chakra as a type of pheromone. It's sort of a passive Genjutsu that attracts anyone around."

Aiko watched as the pair of twins received their weapons of preference. She knew they likely hadn't asked for them at all. Seeing such a thing made the girl smile, and she was already privy to the information being shared with Benihime, and as such didn't feel the need to comment on that either. 'Simultaneous twin speak. Been a while for that, I suppose I should get used to it again huh?' she thought absently choosing to watch this entire group and figure out what would be going on between them. Mostly finding the speech between the pair of twins to be hilarious.

"So... you're making yourself passively attractive? Hm-hm..." Benihime seemed to find some sort of flaw in this logic. But she supposed she could see why that was a thing. At the very least, she was quite fond of the Mouhibi, if not for the general feeling of the chakra it emitted then for its softness. She wondered specifically if it was cat-like behavior from her which caused the likeness, but she was also just fond of Youko's chakra in general.

"Well, the Mouhibi is. The larger it is, the more powerful the effect becomes. At this size, it mostly just makes people want to touch it. Of course, once they touch it, they usually want to keep touching it... but you know all about that, don't you?" the white-haired man questioned. Whether she knew this or not, Youko was privy to the Kazekage frequently rolling around in his fur tuft. He'd never previously had reason to address this, but he could now, since it was a topic of conversation and all. "No shame, of course. I'm pretty sure it's the reason people like Aiko and Mariketa were always on my shoulder some years ago."

Youko went on to explain to his wife that the size of the Mouhibi determined how powerful the effect of the passive genjutsu was. His own was large enough to entice people into wanting to touch it, and continuing to touch it after they finally gave in to the desire. She thought about this, and found that she did indeed always want to touch it, but often enough found it to be inappropriate. Most often she could be found rolling around with it in her office on the occasions that Youko left it there to have a shower or do something else within the mansion. Her eyes widened just a bit as he mentioned that she likely knew what he meant. "Ara... I... well..." the Kazekage's cheeks puffed up and bright red because she felt like she'd been caught. Even with the mention of the younger girls having a similar behavior it somehow seemed to be a bit worse for her. Teruko looked up from her newly gloved hands and looked at her sister's face. "Aki look at Aneki," she whispered finding the woman's inability to formulate a sentence to be amazing.

Aiko was tuned in enough to the conversation to know what Youko meant by this. It was true she used to ride on his shoulder a lot. She typically through herself up there anytime they were going any distance together. And yes she was enticed to touch the fur, but she figured she could do so outside of the watchful eye of anyone else if she did that. Besides that point there was a completely valid explanation for always being on that shoulder in particular. "Onii-sama, there are other perfectly good reasons for why I chose that method of transportation when I was young," she said, noting the Kazekage's red face and choosing not to comment. "First, I was very short and running along side you is tiring long term. Second, you wear armor over your chest and it specifically crossing your other shoulder. The last reason... is technically the one you mentioned, but... soft." that one word seemed to explain much, for the young woman. Besides, she was young at the time and felt no need to justify her childhood behavior. She'd also been a crybaby, she only occasionally found herself touching Youko's Mouhibi now, and only when she was absolutely alone.

"... Uh-huh," was all Youko had to say in response to Aiko's plea. He followed this retort with the Moon Seal: a hand seal specific to the Oborozuki clan, which resembled the Snake Seal, albeit with the right hand folded over the left fist. With this, the fur on his shoulder began to grow at a rapid pace. It became large enough to blanket a room in only a moment, and with that happening, its effect became more powerful. One would note this occurring when Teruko spoke to Akira, as the latter was no longer beside her. In fact, he had already engulfed himself in a chunk of the fur, and looked as if he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have when spoken to. "Oh... uhh... yeah."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast