Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Sunagakure] Oasis

Aiko knew by Youko's response he likely didn't believe her plea, but, she didn't like the idea of anyone catching her doing stuff she shouldn't have been doing. A strange hand seal would come from Youko and the fur he kept on his person had grown intensely over a short amount of time. The desire to touch it became real for the eldest of the redheads present and she would soon be seen at the man's side touching said fur rather close to his person. Much to anyone's surprise, the youngest redhead female had also absently began touching the fur as it expanded and hadn't noticed she was doing it, until Akira looked at her like he was doing something wrong. "Sugoi!~ It's really soft," these were Teruko's words and she wasn't even trying to do anything else.

Benihime seemed to find all of this amusing and if one happened to look in Aiko's direction she'd found one end of the fur and was also absently petting it. "Yep, still like this one better than mine," she said, it was rather obvious that one would always like someone else's as it would be counterproductive otherwise. It seemed that at this size it was somewhat irresistible to all the people around. When Benihime spoke again, she was all but wrapped up in the fur nearest the man's body having fun with it, in a cat like manner, committing a standing roll which was almost indecent. "So, I know you did this just to make a point, but still awesome~" she said finding it to be the best thing she'd seen or felt in ages.

As he expected, all individuals in the vicinity were immediately brought to the fur following its enlargement. When this happened, his gaze shifted toward Aiko. "You prove my point. You're not nearly as affected by this as everyone else," he said as the pelt shrank to its original form. "Aww," Akira said. He'd been quite taken with this Mouhibi since its growth, and felt he could have taken a nap in it. Little did he know, Youko was about to say something along the same lines. "It's also a great survival tool. I used this for warmth and shelter during my wandering days. You know, you could get one as well," he said, directing these final words toward Benihime.

"I suppose I am a bit more resistant to it than everyone else," Aiko said of the fur, regardless she still liked it, though she wasn't nearly as saddened by its shrinking as the pair of red haired twins were. "Aww," Teruko said in unison with Akira. She too had become a bit enamored and would have enjoyed a bit more time to play in the soft goodness which was the Mouhibi.

Even with it shrinking down to its original size, Benihime stayed latched onto it, having it wound around herself at the waist as she stood in front of Youko. A bit of a snicker came from the Kazekage as he mentioned that he once used it as shelter when he was a wanderer. "Hehe~" the sound escaped her mouth as she heard the rest of what was being said and her eyes perked up just a bit. "Hm, first off, the image of you in my head, as a white fluff ball sleep against a tree is too real to be fake," she said seeming to find it amusing. "Second, I am totally on-board and want one, but why can I get one?" it seemed that Benihime would be alright with having one, even after figuring out having her own wouldn't be the same kind of interesting to her as Youko's even so, fur seemed like the sort of thing that would be distinctly warm and fun to roll around with just because of the softness.

"It's very real. In case you never noticed, the Mouhibi is also a very durable substance. It's surprisingly breathable, too," he said. Now that he thought about it, he would perhaps be revisiting such moments of sleeping under the moonlit sky with the Mouhibi to blanket himself. Quickly moving on from this thought, he addressed the idea of Benihime receiving her own Mouhibi. "Because you're a Hunter. I gave you Oborozuki, but in a way, it was more of a transfer at first. I gave you the Doujutsu of a Hunter, even though I used the Aogetsu at the time."

"I may have noticed that, not admitting anything that makes me feel guilty though," the woman said about the feel and usefulness of the Mouhibi. As the conversation progressed, Youko explained about how he passed on the doujutsu of his family he'd done it specifically of a certain alignment. "Uh-huh, I..." Benihime was unsure how to feel about this information or even if she could properly process this information. "Not sure I get most of that, but... I get to have stuff I like so... I'm not gonna question it too much. Not like I know the difference, but I'm sure you'll tell me if I need to know~" the redhead mentioned. These clan distinctions were rather odd to her, but she'd also never really been part of her own so she didn't have much experience with these things. At this point, she was amused by the idea of having her own fur to roll around with.

"Basically, because I have Satsutsuki, you default to it as well. Of course, there's an exception now that you have Karitsuki, but... well, y'know." With that said, Youko left this topic for whenever Benihime chose to address it again. For the time being, he was content to start making preparations for this Fire Lily Festival they were to attend on the next day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234