Benihime took a moment to wallow in her failures, her mother watched this happened and had no understanding as to why this would be the case, but the woman shrugged this off and crossed her own arms over her chest, waiting for whatever else was to come next. After a few seconds, Benihime seemed to get herself together again looking to her young son, she supposed she'd eventually be dealing with this same kind of feeling twice as much, so she might as well get used to it. "Welp, that is a confusing mess of sensations. Just gonna not think about it too much~" she said as she ruffled the small boy's hair. As she did with feeling background chakra over the last few months. "Okay, anyway, what I actually came here for. I birthed a set of twins and I only have one. Hakudoshi showed you what happened with the other one, why?" she asked of her mother and father. Obviously knowing how this came about would make it easier to fix it. Her mother had an answer, though it wasn't nearly as clear as the younger redhead would like. "Something like that is almost unheard of, it doesn't usually happen... it is technically possible that the little one remained connected after death to her other half. If proper rituals weren't performed after the death. Her body could have chosen to leech off the remaining twin. Leaving her soul to wander closely between. But no one currently alive would even know how to properly explain it. You'd have to seek the council of the Fire Cat. And we presently don't have one on the island." This statement caused the younger of the redhead's to wrinkle her nose a bit. "Umm, two things then, what rituals and Fire Cat?" Clan stuff was too complicated for her liking and having to do more to find out what she needed to know seemed stupid.