Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Uzushiogakure

It was a strange thing to see, Benihime had never witnessed her son struggle with anything, but soon enough he seemed to have conquered whatever it was that plagued him mentally. Given the events of the morning she wasn't even going to make assumptions about what he was fighting against. When he got himself together, he gave a rather dark warning to the twins. Teruko looked at her brother then back to the child then to her brother. "Hmm, that was ominous, yes?"

After this though, the young white haired boy turned to his mother and said something else which utterly surprised the redhead. Now that his eyes were no longer bleeding and he felt normal she went a bit closer laying a head on his hand. This boy, and been around when she'd been taken before, and hadn't flinched at all, given the proximity of Uchiha Yuichi, his statements about whatever entity he'd just been facing made the Kazekage worry for the young boy's safety in a way she'd never worried before this point. "Hakudoshi, are you scared?" she asked him very quietly placing a hand atop his head. Knowing that if it was something which could spook the small boy, they likely didn't want it following him to this island. There was no one here who could do anything against something that could scare this child. Still if they were leaving, she was fine with this, it was already after dark and she had all the scrolls and information she needed. "We can go now if you want, but if it knows where you are... won't it follow you?"

"If I had to rate it one to ten on a scale, I'd say ominous," Akira replied to his twin, delivering this statement in a very queer manner. He had a rough idea what forest the boy spoke of, considering where they were about to travel when brought back to this land, but he knew they needed to get to Konohagakure. "The Forest of Death is always dangerous. We can't risk missing this trip to Konoha, though," he said.

Hakudoshi, while overcoming his moment of trauma, turned away from his mother. True enough, he had experienced fear for the first time, but he was a prideful child if nothing else. When asked if this thing would follow him if he moved locations, his brow furrowed. After that, the boy vanished where he stood.

"Just making sure it wasn't just me." Teruko mentioned in a semi joking manner. It was apparently her way of dealing with potential stress. Her twin affirmed that regardless they would need to visit the Konohagakure and their trip would take them through a place known as 'The Forest of Death"."Yeah, I know." the girl said affirming that she knew the trip they were taking had to be one they made. Still, by the time Benihime would have been allowed to comfort her son, he'd simply vanished from her side. While his random appearances and disappearances weren't at all unusual, given what had just happened she wondered if he'd been bruised as far as his ego was concerned. "Or, yeah, just disappear. That is totally cool." the eldest of the redhead trio of siblings said mostly to herself.

"The Forest of Death? Do they really still call it that?" she said about the forest which was part of the Land of Fire's property which was often used for their exams for their Chunin. It seemed like the sort of thing that could or should have already been abandoned. "Why do you two need to go the Konohagakure?" she asked the younger twins, curious as always.

"Neh, having trouble controlling the kids?" Akira asked jokingly of his elder sister. Now, he had the thought that he and Teruko would have to find another boat and take the journey to the Land of Fire once again. This was a rather discouraging train of thought, but there wasn't much choice in the matter from what he knew. More to the point, he and Teruko were being questioned on their reasons by Benihime. Never one to leave the older woman's questions unanswered when able, Akira was the first to speak up. "Hai, it's still called that. We have to go because our village needs tools before it can start thriving again, even when we rebuild it. We lost all our blacksmiths, but we're on good terms with Konoha, so they're willing to work with us until we're back on track. That comes in exchange for a more official peace treaty between us, of course."

"My kid can read minds. There isn't a parenting book in the world made to cover that~" Benihime joked along with her brother. Moving right along, it seemed her siblings were at least still willing to answer her questions without any qualms. And it appeared they wished to build their village back up to something good, and were using positive ties with the Konohagakure to do that. A bit of a smirk came to her face. "Eh, that's a pretty solid move. They are terribly close by, it would be bad to be on negative terms with them. But..." she paused thinking about it from the perspective of someone who was actually in charge of such things and offered a bit more advice. "You shouldn't rely too heavily on that sort of thing, if they got a bad Hokage or went a bit deranged for any reason it could be bad for ya'." she said with a curt nod. "Tell ya' what, my husband is an excellent blacksmith... I'll see if he'll help ya' out finding or training someone to make better than crap tools for ya'. You'll get more and better traffic through here, if you have your own stuff to trade off. Especially if the quality is better than the nearest mainland stuff." She mentioned with a bit of a smile, she knew this to be the case, because people often visited the desert just to seek her husband's ability to make weapons. She also didn't seem to notice she'd mentioned being married, and wasn't aware of whether or not that was information which was included with what Hakudoshi told them earlier. Thinking about it now, she might want to visit here sometime without bugging her son, as such she tapped the lightning seal at her wrist summoning a large three pronged kunai and looking around. She soon threw it so it stuck in the upper wall of a nearby building. "Leave that there, I might wanna come back sometime."

"No worries. I'll write one up for ya'. You know, I have infinite knowledge about parenting all types of children," said Akira. When told about their need of tools, Benihime claimed she had a husband who worked as a suitable blacksmith. This was very good information, and potential assistance, for the betterment of Uzushiogakure, but Akira had a very specific qualm with the concept overall. "First of all, you can't just keep talking past that. You've had kids AND gotten married!? Whoa, slow down! My heart can't take all this sudden change." As he spoke, Akira went through a very dramatic gesture, throwing his left arm out while his right hand clapped his chest over his heart. It was then that Benihime produced an odd-looking kunai, which she proceeded to lodge into a building and claim she'd potentially be returning at some point. "Going senile, too? What's that weird kunai got to do with you coming back here? Heirloom from your new family?"

Her brother joked that he'd write her a proper parenting book which made the older of the redheads laugh just a little. It was beyond funny to her that her siblings would say such a thing to her. As she went on chatting about the ins an out of potentially getting themselves a blacksmith, it seemed her brother took issue with the fact that she had a husband and a child. Much to her surprise her younger sister was also equally shocked. "ANEKI IS MARRIED?!" immediately followed the young man's speaking and caused the older of the redheads to palm her head as if abashed.

"Ara ara, making an awfully big deal of out this, ya' know. That is the second time someone's reacted like that to my being married, you're gonna give me a complex." She stated a blush coming to her face. "I figured Hakudoshi might have mentioned it, but I suppose he wouldn't see why he'd need to." she said about her son, and the apparent skipped information of her marriage. "So, yeah, I'm married, my husband's name is Youko, he's a blacksmith and Jounin Hancho in the Sunagakure." she said supplying necessary information. Luckily enough, her brother seemed to switch ideas pretty quickly, about the kunai she only shook her head from left to right. "Oi! I'm not old enough to be senile." she muttered seemingly distraught by the idea. "I mean, Youko made those for me, or rather us, but the reason they can return me here, is something different," she said as if to prove this point, she activated the jutsu which would allow her to flash out in a crimson flash, only to reappear standing atop the kunai so recently buried in the side of the building, she'd whistle to draw attention to herself. She then threw another after summoning it between the feet of the twins to reappear directly in the middle of them much to their surprise. "It's one of the jutsu I made up a while back. Pretty useful for travel, but only really works if I've already been there and can leave a seal behind."

"Sou ka. Sounds like Suna is a pretty strong place. I've heard a few rumors, but I never had anything solid to go by," he said regarding the Sand Village. Still, there was an agreement to be upheld with Konohagakure; one which required Teruko and himself to be present as soon as possible to retrieve their end of the trade. Following Benihime's example of her transportation technique, Akira wondered if perhaps they could make use of such a thing, at least for a single trip. "Sugoi! That's pretty nifty stuff ya' got there. Any chance you could give us a jump start to Konoha with one of those?"

"What kinda rumors? I hope nothing too bad, I try to be good but I can never be sure..." she said thinking about it a bit more and deciding to simply leave it in favor of something much more entertaining to her. "Anyways, you both should drop by sometime~" she said to the pair of twins, she had no problem with her two younger siblings dropping by to say hello every once in a while. After she demonstrated the Hiraishin technique, she found it a bit strange that her brother would even ask her such a thing. "Hai, that'd be nice. Maybe after we're done with the Kono stuff, Aki~ We can go by and see Aneki, and catch a peek of the man she married." the girl added for interest, wondering intensely what sort of man their older sister had married. A bit of a chuckle came from the woman as she pulled her younger sister towards her person, and grinned. "Hai, I planned to do that anyways. After all, Hakudoshi did pop you out of nowhere, plus this way, you can avoid that Forest of Death for the night. Uhh, can't go to the one inside that village though... I'm not sure who is in charge anymore, and that could cause an international incident. I can however, drop ya' right outside the gates~" she said extending her hand to her little brother. If he took her hand, she'd pull him in as well, aiming to give both the twins an around the neck hug, in the way of a loving older sister. "Don't be strangers, ya'?" she'd say at last before disappearing with the trio of them in a crimson flash of light, headed to the Gates of the Konohagakure.

After a long and arduous journey to Konohagakure in the Land of Fire, the pair of Suzukou twins - originally meant to become the sacred Fire Cat and Rat - made their return to Uzushio. The male, Akira, was the first to set foot in the ruins they called home, and he was markedly different compared to how he appeared upon leaving. To be more specific, his previously flawless face now bore a large, cross-shaped scar on its left cheek. Even though he physically seemed no worse for wear, both he and his sister had been through hell and back, and he now possessed this mark to prove it. "Mendokuse~. It's good to finally be back after all that. I'm glad we were able to get some more tools."

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast