Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Uzushiogakure

After receiving his explanation, it seemed Hakudoshi was more than prepared to do something about his own hair. When he finished it'd taken on a style Benihime had seen plenty before, but hadn't ever imagined on her son. A moment to think about it though, and she liked it. "Nice job, Little One." she said of his choice. She thought he looked adorable but didn't know how he'd feel about the word so she kept it to herself. Her mother on the other hand seemed to think it to be exceptionally good. "Aww, it's so cute~ None of you ever care so much about fashion, I never get to see this kind of choice." Benihime looked to her mother after she spoke this way and nodded. "Uh...huh. You aren't getting baby fever are ya'?" She commented before returning her sights to her father, while her mother managed to look startled before crossing her arms over her chest. The older gentleman mentioned that her younger siblings had more of the pieces to their outfits apparently. But they were presently on a trip to the Land of Fire. "Oh? Well, I am not really that stressed about it. But what kind of supplies?" She questioned wondering what this place could need and assuming she'd help a bit.

"Hmph," the white-haired boy muttered with his fists against his sides, and his chest inflated. It seemed his new appearance was well-received, especially by the older woman of the surrounding group. With this bit of praise, the boy seemed to have a bit less of a problem with said individual. What he did have a problem with, was there being someone else in this family who had something that was now his, while said person was elsewhere. With a furrowed brow, Hakudoshi sought out this pair of twins, using his power to bring them back to Uzushiogakure instantly.

One of these twins was a male with a long, crimson ponytail. His eyes were closed, and he was mid-stride at the moment of his appearance. "Bleh! I'm not really into that kinda stuff, to be perfectly ho-" When his eyes finally opened, he realized he'd been brought to an entirely different location to what he'd seen most recently. More importantly, this place was his home. "... nest. What?"

It seemed her son had received his attention rather well. Given this Benihime was content to simply try and have a conversation with her father only to see something strange. The rather sudden appearance of a crimson haired male, dressed in blue apparently speaking on something she didn't. Along with the crimson haired male came a female. With wild hair tamed only by a headband and wide light blue eyes with small crimson rings near their centers. "Oi... don't..." she had also been walking about with her eyes closed for the duration of their conversation but when she opened them she found herself standing back home, and this was rather strange. "Did we just move? We just moved right?" she seemed to be stunned by their sudden traversing of distance. Benihime chuckled just a tad. "Your lack of patience Hakudoshi, is a bit startling." she said to the small boy, who'd apparently decided he wanted whatever item the male twin had which now belonged to him, even though it likely wouldn't fit him at all given his present size. "Ara ara, yeah you moved, gomen. Long time no see~" the older of the red haired siblings said in greeting to her two youngest siblings.

Hakudoshi had no time for questions being asked, so he quickly tapped the flesh of each twin he'd brought to this location. In doing so, he unveiled all necessary information, up to the point of them being teleported. This caused the male, Akira, to stand with wide eyes, which blinked occasionally as he overcame the surprise of the situation. "Uh... um..." The male seemed to stutter for several moments after this information was placed in his mind. Eventually, he looked directly at Benihime, finding the words soon enough. "Aneki! Why... do you have a kid? No... why do you have a kid who can do THAT!?"

Hakudoshi apparently had no time to deal with the questions he was likely to get from the pair of twins, and instead chose to funnel all necessary information in their minds. The female twin seemed to find this stunning and was in complete silence for a few seconds. Her brother's initial reaction was one she could agree with. "Aneki, you're back!~" She chimed jumping into the other young woman to hug her. It'd been quite some time since she'd last seen this one and as such Benihime accepted this, while her younger brother chose to question the existence of her seven year old.

"Yare yare, I am really not explaining where babies come from to any of you." She said, finding it odd to be asked such questions every time someone figured out she had a child. To the more specific question of his abilities, she shrugged and looked at her little brother. "In general I blame his father for anything I can't connect directly to myself. You can do that too if ya' like, Aki-chan." she said offering the boy a bit of a grin. The female twin soon let go of her older sister and offered her a box containing two gold kenseiken. "The stuff in my head was about the pieces we had out of the boxes, yeah?" she said offering them to the older woman. "I don't like them much anyways." she said with a chuckle, which made Benihime smile. "Arigatou, I can't say I'll use them much more than you would though," the woman said as she slapped a seal on the box and sent it to the other stuff. "Aki we have a nephew!~"

"You know what I meant!" was the male twin's initial reaction to Benihime's words. He was quite astounded by the existence of this child, but there was nothing to argue when he'd already been given the answers to all of his questions. In the end, he could only stand there and scratch his head while Teruko delivered her ornament to Benihime. Supposing he'd be giving his to Hakudoshi, he stepped toward the boy, who seemed to already be shaking his head in rejection. "Eh? You don't want the-" The final word of Akira's query was cut short by Hakudoshi, who quickly charged forward, sword bared by summoning it to his hands, with a slash aimed at the older male's torso. By sheer will of reflex alone, Akira drew the sword he wielded. The clang of metal striking metal resonated in the area as the swords collided, and the end result of said collision was Hakudoshi flying away from the redhead before landing on his feet beside Benihime. "Sugoi sugoi!" the boy chanted. "They don't think when they do stuff. Does that mean they're stupid?" he asked of his mother. Such a bold statement from inquiring minds left Akira dumbfounded, looking at his closest of kin with utter confusion after being assaulted by a child, and then belittled within the same minute of the former happening.

Benihime simply found herself chuckling at her youngest brother's reaction. She supposed she did know what he meant, but the little boy's existence wouldn't be brought now by this man saying this. As Teruko had already forked over the rest of what belonged to Benihime, Akira had expected to do the same with his gear, only instead he was attacked by Benihime's son. She'd had free reign to observe this interaction and her son's question about her brother made her wonder if the same applied to her sister. Teruko was wide eyed as her brother fended off an attack by her nephew. "Wow! That sword came out of nowhere." she said seemingly stunned by the younger child's abilities. Instead of answering her son's question, Benihime moved from his side, aiming a swift trio of kicks at her sister, only to find each blocked by the girl's arms and legs. Benihime grinned when this happened, while her sister was left astounded by her older sister's actions. "Aneki?" The girl seemed curious but instead of saying anything else, the Kazekage simply turned back to her son. "Iie, they aren't stupid. They react on reflex instead of thinking about their actions. It will make them better fighters than most, as their actions won't be predictable, and they will be able to move without the hindrance of thought. It will also make them fun to fight." she said, before realizing that she was analyzing her siblings abilities the same way she'd appraise any potential individual. "Gomen, gomen. You two are really good. Fighting as a reflex is a very interesting skill to have."

Benihime's reaction to her son's question was not to immediately answer, but instead to attack Teruko. Of course, she followed this up with an explanation to the lad, which caused Akira to sigh. "I was just skill checked by a seven year-old. No offense, nephew. I can already tell you're a lot stronger than I'll ever be." This sort of statement brought about yet another victory stance from Hakudoshi, who went on to process his mother's explanation about these two and their abilities. He took another look into their minds, just to see if they had recently given any display of said skills. When he did, he was taken into their perspective in the Land of Fire, albeit with his own abilities intact. The boy suddenly received the first headache of his young life, and a splitting one, at that. His eyes began bleeding as he clenched at his skull, shutting himself out of something he'd noticed this time around. "Oi, oi! What's going on!?"

"You were just skill checked by a seven year old. Aneki, just used me to confirm what he said. I don't know if I should feel better or worse..." commented Teruko. It was quite odd to be on the receiving end of skill checks. She remembered for many years their older sister had been thought to be some sort of cast away, incapable of doing anything. But she didn't think this was the case now. Moving right along soon enough her little nephew was doing something which caused a distinct reaction in him unlike one she'd ever seen before. Benihime was also taken by surprise but for a very different reason. Hakudoshi was one of the few people she didn't feel like everyone else. She couldn't really tell anything about him because he always felt like everything. But right at the moment that his eyes started bleeding and he grabbing his head, she was doing something similar. "It's pain, I don't know what he just did, but it hurts. Ouch, Hakudoshi... I didn't know I could feel anything so specific from you." she said of her son. She immediately became curious, she'd only seen bleeding eyes from one individual before this and had them be alright. She wouldn't immediately question him though, figuring the small boy would eventually say something more when he'd collected himself. And she didn't move closer to comfort him for fear of feeling anything else before he got himself back to normal. Teruko watched this whole thing astounded, unsure of what to do, she looked to her twin as if confused.

The white-haired boy had begun shaking where he stood, even falling to his knees as he fought off this entity that plagued him. Over time, he succeeded. The bleeding in his eyes stopped, and the headache gradually faded. When it seemed all was well, Hakudoshi looked toward the pair of twins to speak. "The forest is dangerous," was his only warning for the pair. With that said, he looked to his mother, having only one thing to say to her as well. "We should leave. It knows where I am."

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast