Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

"Mm. I am the Hachibi Jinchuuriki. This was the seal used to place it inside me years ago, before that girl went missing," Youko clarified. The more Natsumi went into detail, the more Youko became certain that this was no one other than the twin of Mariketa, whom he'd encountered in recent days. He knew others had been on the lookout for this young woman for quite some time now, and he now had a lead toward finding her. "Six years ago... She hasn't encountered this 'other half' still, so there's every chance she's still in the Land of Water. You said Kichirou was there now, right? I assume you were meant to be going at some point as well. Would you mind just keeping an eye open for her, as a favor to me when you go?"

"Sou ka." Natsumi was a bit stunned by the idea that Youko had become a Jinchuuriki but she supposed, there were worse things. And he was a wanderer, so it wasn't really that unusual a thought that he'd end up in a few interesting situations. It seemed that Youko was quite interested in finding this girl, and made a few deductive leaps which led him to the idea that she might still be in the Land of Water. As it settled in it seemed that Youko also figured out what the plan for Kichirou and Natsumi was in their peace negotiations. "Um-hmm, I can do that as a favor for you," said Natsumi, without a second of extra thought, even about how to contact Youko in the case of actually finding the girl he apparently sought.

"Arigatou," Youko said with an informal bow toward the woman. When he rose from said bow, he casually tossed one of his Hiraishin kunai in Natsumi's direction. "Keep that kunai handy. Call me if you need anything, or if you find anything out." With that said, Youko scooped up the scrolls that were given to him, and placed a hand on his armor and kimono. "Ja ne." Suddenly, he vanished in a white flash of light. This left Kaede standing at Natsumi's side, his eyes closed and his hands each tucked into the opposite arm's sleeve. There was a casual smile upon his face when he spoke in Youko's absence. "Fujiwara-dono... your hair is still out of order."

Natsumi soon found herself catching one of the Hiraishin Kunai. She thought about it, and given how they seemed to work, she could likely bring the man to her directly if she found the person he was looking for. A bit of a chuckle came from her as she tucked it into the folds of the lower half of her kimono. The informal bow she was given made her chuckle. "Hai hai. Later Youko~" she said only to have the man disappear in a flash of white light with all of this things. Such a strange situation was this one. And soon enough her attendant was speaking about her hair still being messed up. She thought about it now, and it was being done in the first place so she could leave the Tsukimikyuu. "Ah, I forgot. Okay okay, I'll get some of the girls to fix it back the way it was. We have a boat to catch in a bit~" she said and that would be that.

"Iie," he replied. When told that Natsumi would have her hair fixed by the lasses who normally tended to it, Kaede tilted his head slightly, continuing to smile at the woman with closed eyes. Suddenly, there was an electrical storm surging outside, as if to add an air of foreboding to the young man's following statement. "We only have a short amount of time left. I will attend to your hair on the boat."

At Kaede's chant of no, Natsumi looked towards him and found him to be in one of his creepier modes. This was done as he stated that they didn't have much time left and as such he'd attend to her hair while they traveled. The strike of an electrical storm outside gave the young woman shivers as she looked at Kaede seemingly afraid. "Kae-kun... surely we aren't that short on time." she said, edging around the fact that she quite obviously didn't want this man to be the one who fixed her hair, for whatever reason, but mostly it was this current creepiness and horrid memories of the last time he'd had to do something about the loose locks of the Queen of the Land of the Moon.

Natsumi's obvious issue with Kaede doing her hair would not be enough to dissuade him from taking matters into his own hands here. Without further ado, he turned away from the woman. The lightning strikes seemed to come to an abrupt end, but a dark and ominous aura remained around Kaede's person as he spoke. "Pack your things, Fujiwara-dono. We must go." And with that, Kaede was off to the ship they had prepared for this journey.

"Hai." Natsumi's voice had never sounded so small and defeated as it did, when she agreed to this. She noted the ominous aura about the man, and gave up completely. Obviously it was going to happen regardless of how she felt about it. But she didn't understand why the man had to be so good at doing everything while being so unnecessarily rough. Even so, a minor bit of packing would ensue as the young woman moved about her house, and soon enough the pair would depart for the boat which would take them to the land of water to meet up with her husband and younger brother.

Long after Youko's visit to the Land of the Moon, he returned once again. This trip was not of the same nature as its predecessor, and he was not alone. In fact, Youko was in the company of his entire immediate family from Sunagakure, by means of teleportation used by the young Nin Hakudoshi. The group arrived in a location outside of the land's major village area, a mere stroll away from civilization. Hakudoshi didn't seem too concerned with where he landed them, but Youko looked out to the buildings in the distance while rubbing his head. "Huh... Alright, I guess we're walking the rest of the way. When did you become interested in sightseeing, Haku?"

Benihime arrived with the group at large along with Aiko and Kanna. Both of the female children of this group looked around where they'd landed. Aiko, had seen this island at least once before in her life, but prior to this moment, it hadn't looked quite so peaceful. Though she wouldn't ever admit it, she'd had a great deal to do with the chaos which had occurred here before. Irrespective of this, she also found it strange that Hakudoshi hadn't just dropped them in front of the highest authority in the land and it would be Kanna who clarified. The girl with her blank moon eyes looked off into the distance while sticking close to Youko's side. "Okaa-sama likes sightseeing," she said of the red haired woman. And sure enough Benihime was full on gawking at the place as a whole, hands on her hips as she turned her head to look around. Among other things she felt a strange prickle of new chakra along her skin and couldn't help but be amazed. "Sugoi, this is a pretty nice place. It feels great~" she mused having completely missed the discussion of her apparent love of sightseeing. Aiko had a raised brow at the words chosen by the Kazekage, but she supposed she'd not really traveled with her adopted big sister figure before this moment. "Hm, I don't think I've ever gone anywhere with you, you hadn't been before..." Aiko said finding this woman's reactions to be a bit strange.

The entirety of the island felt serene to Benihime, and Kanna also knew why this was. The girl's eyes were trained on the distance as if she could see very far past what was directly in front of her. Her face showed outright confusion as she looked this way and she took a couple of steps away from Youko's side as she stared into the distance. Her tiny face would turn back to Youko and she look up at him studying his face, but seeming not to make sense of something.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast