"Hmm. I guess you're right. Still, I didn't get my markings until a few years later than you. Brag to your friends about that," he said, reaching out to place a hand atop the head of this lass. When she spoke of becoming his equal, he grinned, finding her aspirations respectable. "I await the day. I'll be seeing you, Miyako." And with that, he stepped away from the girl, returning to Natsumi. Remembering what he'd said to her most recently, he produced two heavy-weight, three-pronged kunai from within his armor.

"These. This is a self-summoning seal I was taught years ago. I had it applied to these special kunai, so this is possible." Youko's next movement was an upward toss of the kunai in his left hand. It flew high into the sky, and Youko vanished from where he stood to reappear holding the item. It was then that he threw the other one, aiming it deep into the narrow valley behind Tsukimikyuu. When this was done, Youko tossed the remaining kunai toward the ground in front of Natsumi, and returned to it once more. "There. There's no range limitation at all, so I could go to where I tossed that other one right now."