Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

Whether he desired this to be the outcome or not, Natsumi's final climax was accompanied by her passing out. Youko failed to realize this for a moment, and continued his movements. When he realized, however, he slowed to a stop and removed himself from her folds. A cheeky laugh escaped him as he moved away and dressed himself, deciding to make use of the time Natsumi was out cold. Once dressed, he would sit on the rock next to this island and clan's queen, awaiting the moment she woke.

Approximately one minute after her climax was reached Natsumi came to, it took her a few seconds to open her eyes, as it seemed she really was quite out of it. Beyond that she was still stretched out over a rock and very much naked and half submerged in water. When she opened her eyes however, Youko was dressed and waiting nearby. Her face flushed intensely. "Really!? I actually passed out didn't I?" she asked, seemingly disappointed in this particular outcome, but for all intents and purposes she couldn't actually be upset with the way this day had turned out. In fact, she finally pulled herself out of the water and gathered her things managing to fit the articles around herself to avoid complete nudity. That being said there was no saving her hairstyle which left her with a great deal of hair at ground level.

It didn't take very long for Natsumi to recover, much to Youko's expectation. When she did, she chose to question the reality of her passing out. Youko laughed again. "You did. It's been about twenty minutes. I didn't know what to do this time, so I came deep inside you. You're probably pregnant now," he said. As Natsumi pieced together her torn articles of so-called clothing, Youko stood and moved toward her rear, moving hair out of his way as he went about speaking into her ear directly. "I'm kidding. It's only been a minute, but I did almost keep going. Almost."

It seemed that Natsumi did indeed pass out, when she was told the amount of time, and what happened while she was out her face went ghostly white and she paused all movements, and she was mid tying together a couple of things to keep her clothes together. The idea of being pregnant was truly frightening to the young woman, even beyond that, the man moved closer to her, moving her hair out the way and speaking directly into the side of her face. She was immediately relieved and feeling a bit spiteful. "Youko you jerk! You scared the hell out of me." she mentioned as she took a moment to nudge him in his stomach under his armor seeming to have a pretty good memory of its placement. Now having pieced together enough of her clothing to be considered decent, she headed back towards the Tsukimikyuu. "I swear, you don't know when to quit~" she said seemingly amused now that she was no longer mortally dreading the last few moments.

When Natsumi responded to his joke with a nudge to his abdomen, Youko laughed hardily. His fun had been had for the moment, so he trailed closely behind Natsumi on her way home. "Oh, please. You were only afraid for your figure. We both know Sei-kun would have been the one you put in charge of the baby if you even had one."

Natsumi soon found her way back to the Tsukimikyuu with Youko trailing closely behind her. It seemed her former companion only really thought she was against having children for the sake of her figure she scoffed at it as an idea. "Of course, I wouldn't stick Sei-chan with that kind of responsibility. Kids are just really strange to me... even now, I don't think I have any kind of maternal instinct." she said calmly as she walked into the doorway of the place. This was rather true of course, and always had been, she didn't see herself as much of a mother figure. Still her clothes were barely holding together as it was. "Anyway, you were just trying to make me faint again."

"Hmm. You know, you're not the first person who's said something like that to me," Youko said as they approached the Tsukimikyuu. When they stepped inside, Natsumi brought up his alleged attempts to make her faint again. It was surprising to the man that she'd loop back to this discussion, but his shock would not keep him from the retort. "I was not. If you want me to try for that, though, I'd be happy to start up again."

Moments after Youko spoke, and only a few more moments since they entered the building, a green streak of light zipped by Natsumi numerous times, moving at unfathomable speeds. During each of these trips, the woman would be draped in another article of clothing, until she could be considered her usual level of "decent" as it were. Following this, a green-eyed member of the Oborozuki clan appeared before the woman, bowing immediately. He was clad in a long drape that covered his entire body, with a green keffiyeh on his head. He was a man of average size with very pale skin, and freckles intersecting the bridge of his nose. "My lady, you should be mindful of your appearance when outside Tsukimikyuu. People are always watching you."

"Oh? Somehow that is kind of surprising. I figured most women would want to have kids~" She said, not expecting anyone else to have taken her stance against children as seriously as she did. Moving right along though, Youko was shocked by the statements which looped back to their original conversation, but still seemed to be capable of finding a comeback for the woman. "Oh that would be what you'd say." Natsumi commented shortly before something very odd took place about her person. But it obviously wasn't anything unusual to her, as she soon found herself completely dressed again without having to do any work for it herself.

"Kae-kun, I'm pretty sure you're the only one watching me all the time~" She said, seemingly amused by the lengths he'd taken to restore her clothing to its usual status. "Thank you though~ I do appreciate it. That seems like a new record for you~ Do you know Youko?" she asked of him motioning to the man behind her. After a second she remembered something. "Oh could you get that stuff that was here when we moved in, in all the scrolls, please~ It's for him." she said with a nod in the man's direction.

"It is my job," the younger male replied. "But, you are the queen. The entire island is going to look your way when you venture outside." Following this brief chatter, the apparent attendant of Natsumi was asked if he knew the Jounin of Sunagakure. When they looked at one another, Youko was the first to initiate their clan's greeting ritual by activating his Full Moon Oborozuki. Kaede, Natsumi's attendant, responded with the same tier of moon. Youko knew this man to be hiding something as well, and progressed his Doujutsu to its infamous red form. This caused the younger man's eyes to widen, and his brows to furrow thereafter. This moment was interrupted by Natsumi's request to retrieve a set of scrolls. "... Hai, Fujiwara-dono." he said to begin his leave of the room.

Once they were alone again, Youko stood with a raised brow. This interaction with Natsumi's attendant was quite strange, even for those who detested the thing colloquially referred to as the "Blood Moon." He looked toward the woman with much curiosity in his eyes, deactivating the Kekkei Genkai. "What's the deal with him?"

Natsumi shrugged off the idea that everyone was watching her any time she went outside. Mostly because that would be exceedingly tiring as a thing to think about. She usually held herself to a decent standard, but she couldn't allow the idea of leading this country to become an all consuming thing. People like Kaede were along to help her out in this endeavor anyways. It seemed that Youko and Kaede indeed didn't know each other and so their clan ritual greeting began, but was soon interrupted by Natsumi's own speech, rather coincidentally timed with Kaede's reaction to the sight of the Blood Moon. She wasn't sure how he felt about it, and hadn't really thought about what that was going to be like for either of them. But as usual, Kaede ran off to do what she'd asked without any fuss. "Natsumi!~" she called after him, knowing full well it was likely still an uphill battle to get this man to call her by her name.

Soon Youko was questioning this man's existence. "He's my attendant, he looks after me. A nice guy helps with all the annoying stuff~" she said knowing well she wasn't actually answering this man's question in a way he'd like. "I'm sure that isn't what you meant though. Kaede's branch was hunted nearly to extinction by the Blood Cult."

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast