Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

"I gathered that much," he said about the other man being Natsumi's attendant. Given Kaede's demeanor, he assumed nothing less. Natsumi did go on to properly answer his question, which gave him all the information he needed to understand the brief interaction he had with Kaede. "Sou ka. Which one was he then? Egg? Frost?" he asked. From his memory, the Blood Cult formerly known as Hunters had nearly wiped numerous branches of the clan from existence. As such, it was rather difficult to make an assumption of Kaede's branch based on this information alone.

Natsumi seemed to find it a bit funny that the man had responded in such a way, and took it as fair payment for the annoying joke he'd played on her earlier. Moving right along though, it seemed he was more keen to figure out what kind of moon the green eyed man possessed since he'd fled before properly getting a look. It was quite true that the Blood Cult had hunted many moons to near extinction but none to a greater extent than the one which was about to be named. "Actually, Kae-kun has the Tsubutsuki." She said. And though she knew the others that Youko had mentioned, Kaede was actually the only one with the aforementioned moon that she'd ever met before. She was almost certain he was the only one with it at this point.

"Tsubutsuki..." he repeated, his eyes widening as he made the mental connection to the moon Natsumi referenced. Frankly, this was one he never expected to hear about again. He was under the assumption that said branch truly no longer existed. To find out that even one member of it still existed, was an utter shock. "Wow... that name is ancient. The cult hunted them down to the ends of the Earth, thinking that without them around, the other branches would have to come out of hiding to gather their own food. No wonder he gave me that look," he said.

Moments later, Kaede stepped into the room once more. In his arms, he held a full stack of large scrolls, all wrapped neatly into a bundle with ropes. "These are all the scrolls. There were boxes as well, but I sealed them into separate scrolls using our own methods."

It seemed that Youko had at least heard of the Moon referenced by Natsumi. This wasn't surprising considering Youko was more traveled than anyone else on the island. Even so, Natsumi herself had no idea what his moon could offer until actually seeing it for herself. The fact that Youko knew of it, and went on to explain the look he'd gotten made her nod her understanding. "Sou ka, I didn't know it was that bad. To be fair the Blood Cult was out to get everyone." she said, knowing it to be true.

Soon enough Kaede returned and carrying several neatly sealed scrolls. He commented that there had been boxes before but he'd sealed them in as well. "Sou ka, they were still just back there huh? Arigatou gozaimasu~" the young woman said. "These are yours, or rather, it was all the stuff that was here when we got here. We've got no one else to give it to and no one on the island will take them~" she mentioned. It was rather obvious why but the scrolls contained all the furs, weapons and armors of the Blood Cult and many other things which had been in their possession before the island was reestablished.

"True... but aside from the Hunters, they were the only ones capable of feeding all the branches at the time. They prioritized their slaughter of his people above anything else." Youko stopped speaking just in time to avoid the ear of Kaede during the latter's return. Kaede offered Youko the set of scrolls with a bow, and as he took them into his own hands, Youko received a few words from the attendant. "Sumimasen. I meant nothing by my reaction; it's just-" Youko raised a hand to stop the young man, finding his apology utterly pointless. "Iie. Your actions are justified. Arigatou gozaimasu." With that said, Youko claimed the scrolls, and even while being this man's superior by way of their clan's customs, he bowed. Kaede did not question this, knowing what Youko meant with this gesture. "... Arigatou gozaimashita. Is there anything either of you requires?"

"Oh..." when Natsumi thought about it, she supposed Kaede had been quite a secretive individual initially. She supposed now she knew why this was the case, soon enough they were rejoined by the green eyed male who was content to address Youko and explain away his actions of earlier. As Natsumi watched this interaction, she was not at all surprised by Youko's reaction. She was quite fond of the man and knew what he was like and was quite happy when others got to see it. Moving right along she was asked if she needed anything else and she shrugged. "No, I'm pretty sure I'm good, arigatou gozaimasu~." she said thinking about it more she decided she really didn't need anything else. She also had to address the scrolls Youko was presently holding. "Yeah, don't be alarmed by the other seals in there, they are a bit strange... I'd never seen anything like them before they were done~" she said, knowing that the four symbol seal was on some of the scrolls not sealed by Kaede.

"I'm also fine. Thanks for the offer," was Youko's reply to Kaede. When it was mentioned to him that he should not be alarmed by the seals not of Kaede's creation, Youko took it upon himself to inspect the stack of large scrolls more thoroughly. Upon doing so, his eyes widened. Across the majority of these scrolls was a seal he was incredibly familiar with. This was, in fact, a seal created by the Uzumaki clan. "That's not possible. I know this seal, and there should be no way you have it here."

It seemed that Youko and Kaede had finished their conversation. Even so, Youko had his eyes widen at the other seals on the scrolls given to him. He went on to say that he was familiar with these seals and that there was no way they could have them here. She looked at the man her eyes widen and scoffed. "Literally, I just said don't be alarmed." She repeated, thinking about it more she decided to explain. "Obviously someone else did them. Not from here~" she mentioned knowing that they were quite isolated in this way, she decided to explain the situation a bit better. "Around the time we were getting settled in here something strange happened. A little redhead girl washed up on shore riding a bone raft." She said thinking about it. "She was really nice, helped us get settled in here, played with the children, sealed up all the things from the older houses, and helped us move them here. She wanted to take a boat to the Land of Water, but helped us out before she left." She seemed to have thought about this quite a bit, but a new face around an island like this caused quite a stir. "I was curious about the seals, I had never seen them before, and she said her family used them a lot."

Natsumi gave her explanation about how they received this seal, but things still weren't lining up to Youko. The physical description given, though, was spot-on for the only individuals who could have such a seal. However, one of these included the seal's creator, his wife. The other two should have also been out of the question, but he could only think of them as potential options after removing his own wife from the equation. "It's not that her family uses them a lot. There are only four people who know this seal." As he spoke, Youko removed his armor and kimono. Afterwards, he turned around and moved his hair aside, showing the very same seal stretched across his upper back. "Shishou Fuuin. I was given this seal by its creator, and barely managed to pick up its secrets. This is the most powerful seal that could possibly be used to seal something in a human body, but it obviously isn't limited to just people and beasts. It was only taught directly to two people... a pair of twins, who went on to become members of Akatsuki. The one you met has to be the missing one, so I'm going to need more detail, if you don't mind. How long ago did she leave? Did she mention having any plans beyond just going to the Land of Water?"

Youko soon went on to explain his knowledge of the seal, by giving a physical example of one which he also had on the upper part of his back. It was quite a strange place to see a seal. Natsumi's eyes widened just a tad as she thought about what a seal like that would have to be used for. "Sou ka, I thought your chakra looked a bit weird." She said thinking about it. He went on to specifically question the actions of the twin who had shown up here, and what she planned to do next. This caused Natsumi to have to think, it'd been years since this happened had occurred and it was only remembered now because of how strange it was to have a little redhead walking around in a seal of white haired people. "She mentioned a twin, called the other girl her other half, and was really sad about being separated from her. Said their family had a bunch of people in it, and they always came in pairs. She said she didn't really know what to do on her own. It was one of the odder things about her." she said, describing the girl who would be known by any who knew her as one of the younger siblings of the Kazekage, who'd gone missing from the village about eight years prior to this one. "She also mentioned the Akatsuki, told us if we ever saw anyone else in the coat she was wearing when she washed up, to kill them on sight. Kind of strange considering she was such a kind girl..." she said, thinking about all of this now just made the interaction between the girl and the rest of this area even more strange. "Anyways, this had to be around the time we actually settled in up here, like six years ago. And she said she was going to the Land of Water because that was here her other half intended for her to go. She said, that she had something that belonged there, so she'd go there and make herself better so she could help her other half. Also apparently she felt bad about something that happened, but she never really said what it was. It was a really sweet sounding idea." mentioned the white haired woman as she thought about it more.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast