Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

"Why would I? I'm all for strength in pairs, but the other half of that trade isn't something I could ever allow myself to take part in." Whatever abilities this moon had, this was Youko's opinion of them. Natsumi went on to mention who she'd partnered up with to gain this power, which caused Youko to raise a curious brow. "Fujiwara Kichirou? I like that even less. I hope he's at least become decent enough to not be a burden, in that case." When their greeting ritual came to its official end, Youko stood over Natsumi's bow. He deactivated his Doujutsu only when she rose from said bow, and took a few steps closer to the palace. "Tadaima. I should say ahead of time, I'm here for business. Where's Kichirou? I don't want him being... well, him, while I make my point."

Natsumi had indeed had this conversation well ahead of time with this man, so she did know that he felt this way. And while she respected his decision she still didn't really understand why he thought so badly of the trade off. "Yes, I know. You definitely explained that before, but this is what I got, and it's quite fun, if I do say so myself~" she said of her Moon. She seemed to be rather free-spirited and didn't take personally the white haired males personal dislike of the Moon she bore, nor did she harbor him any ill-will for not wanting to be the one to accept the connection to her. Moving right along though it seemed that he had a problem with the man she had chosen as her partner and it was also something she knew about. "Oh, cut Kichi some slack already. Of course he isn't a burden, we're partners, and married." she said of her pairing of her special moon with another individual. When their ceremony came to an end Youko turned and walked towards the palace and of course, Natsumi joined him.

As he then made it clear that he was here for business she couldn't help but chuckle. "Of course, couldn't expect just a happy little visit." she said of his obvious wandering nature. This man never seemed to settle for anything, not that they hadn't already had that conversation as well. When he questioned the whereabouts of Kichirou she couldn't help but smile. "He's off island right now... he went to be all diplomatic with the Land of Water. And I couldn't be bothered to travel, so that~" she chimed about the whereabouts of her husband. "So, what kinda business did you come here for?" she asked as a curiosity.

Natsumi's assertion that she'd married this man named Kichirou warranted a momentary scoff from Youko. "I'm not surprised. You've always been the type to take bonds like that to their extremes. No offense; I'm just saying," he replied. Only a moment later, he was entering the palace and addressing the woman's curiosities about his appearance here. "Obviously I didn't expect to find you here in the palace. I came specifically to find the current rulers, because I need the clan's secrets. I want the Tsuki no Shin scrolls."

"You really wound me Youko. Assuming it was my idea, and all." The woman said, this was mostly a joke, she knew that she was the type to take her bonds to an extreme most people wouldn't. Even so, being married was something she'd always wanted, so when the opportunity presented itself she took it. All joking would soon come to an end though, as Youko stated what he'd actually come here for, which was something she hadn't expected to hear from anyone aside from someone who ruled the clan. "How... do you know about that?" She asked, having come to a complete halt because it was so surprising to hear such a thing, she almost didn't know what to expect from the man as he claimed to need something he shouldn't even know about existing.

"Whether it was your idea or not, you agreed to it. Kichirou must be hiding some skill I couldn't have foreseen him having," Youko said as he went to find a seat in the entry hall. Instead of immediately addressing his desires, Natsumi chose to bring forth the question of how he knew these scrolls existed. While sprawled out on a long chair, Youko slung his arms over its back, and laid his right ankle atop his left knee. "I know a lot of things this clan keeps secret. I've found most of them, but never thought I'd need that one until recently. So... where is it?"

"You just keep doing this, you can't help yourself can you?" she asked of him, the question being mostly rhetorical. As he entered the palace entrance hall and took a seat she did the same, slipping a pipe from within her robe and taking a single hit from it as the man explained how he knew of the scrolls which were supposed to be the clans most closely guarded secrets. She found herself frowning deeply, given he had this information already there was little she could do about it, but... its location was a secret known only to the royal family and even they'd never actually laid eyes on the actual scrolls themselves, for a very peculiar reason, that no one else needed to know. "Now, don't think I am being difficult, because really I am not. But I can't take you there, only the royal family is allowed there. Gomen." Natsumi concluded, for her part she really wasn't trying to be difficult but this was something she couldn't do for him.

"You keep making openings." All jest aside, Natsumi finally got around to answering his concern in a direct way. However, her response was not a favorable one for him. To hear that the royal family were the only ones allowed in the location of these scrolls, would not be something to deter the man after his trip here. There was far too much he needed to know. "Yare yare. I really need what's in those scrolls. What do I have to do to earn an exception? Run through another trial? Get you off? Dethrone you and Kichirou? I'm willing to go to extremes this time."

Youko seemed to be quite stressed by needing the information in those scrolls. And given this Natsumi was made curious about his need for this. But she couldn't allow her simple curiosity to get the best of her in this case. As he went on to list things he was willing to do to obtain the information he sought the white haired woman nearly choked. "WHAT? What kind of shit is that to say?" Natsumi was surprised by his actions, but she wouldn't directly turn down any of his offers. She the moved on to the matter of him earning his exception, she could think of one thing could accept for the information he sought, which would be fair for what he was asking. "You already know a lot of secret clan stuff, yes? You could probably just help me out, and it will be fair... a trade if you have the information I'm looking for, I'll trade it to you for what you're looking for." she said, feeling that this was best, since she already knew what he was looking for, she'd at least tell him what she was looking for. "We're looking for the Blue Moon Sage, if you know where he is, I'll trade that information for the location you're seeking~" and on paper it was a very fair deal. Both of them were looking for something they shouldn't know about and shouldn't be able to find.

"The true kind, obviously," Youko replied with a glance in the woman's direction. Waving his hand about in a casual manner, he emphasized his next statement. "All offers are on the table. This isn't something I can afford to leave without." In response to his offers, Natsumi had demands of her own. She somehow knew of the Blue Moon Sage, and for some unknown reason, she and Kichirou had been seeking the man. This knowledge of hers was something that made Youko's eyes narrow. "Interesting offer. I was hoping for one of the first two options I gave, but I do have the information you're looking for. Tell me, though, what do you two think you'll be able to get from the sage?"

"Uh-huh." Natsumi was truly stunned. Whatever reason Youko had for needing this information it was obviously rather important to him. She wanted to help him out quite a bit, but she obviously couldn't do something for nothing. There were protocols to follow and all of them needed to happen. Her counter offer got her narrowed eyes before the man answered her. She shrank back just a bit, though not in a very serious manner. "Oh that look isn't nice, Youko~" she chimed, assuming the man was just as shocked by someone else having the same kind of secret information that he was obviously so used to having. Moving right along, he seemed to find the counter offer interesting. "Alright, you were hoping for a trial or getting me off. Well, that's fine and all, and wouldn't mind a go for fun, but the information is what I want in exchange." She said first finding it more than a bit amusing that these were things he wanted. "As for what we'll get, we don't really know, nothing solid is ever mentioned, only that something special comes from communing with him, so we want it. Everyone assumes it's some sort of power, but even if it's not, possessing it would solidify the power structure. And to be fair, you left quite a vacuum taking out the Blood Cult, we want to make sure we can look after everyone." she said. To be fair they sought the Blue Moon Sage to make sure they could squash any uprising like the one which caused them in the first place, since they hadn't been the ones to take out the Blood Cult, it was necessary to make sure they'd be strong enough to nip in the bud anything like it for the future.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast