Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

"Call it an excuse if you want. We both know that if I cared for the numbers, I'd get them one way or another," he said while tossing his kunai over his head repeatedly, catching it in his other hand each time. "For the record, I can make armor that's almost weightless. Thin doesn't always mean weak, y'know?" As he spoke these words, Youko continued walking, though now while facing Natsumi. Once again, he inspected the woman's frame. "Hell, I could even make it fit into your usual state of... undress."

"Well, when you say it like that, sounds perfectly reasonable." She said of the man finding out her measurements by any means if it was something he was truly set on knowing. He then went on to explain that he could make her light armor if she wanted it, and turned around to have a look at her frame before continuing that he could even make it suit her general low cloth look. "Oh, still showing off then?~" She questioned rhetorically, as the man's claim of making her weightless armor seemed almost far-fetched. That being said, she knew him well enough to know that if he said he could do something, he'd be able to do it. "Also don't think you're slick, I am not in a state of undress~ " she chimed sticking her tongue out at the man. She was generally prone to dressing like she was presently dressed and saw no reason for it to change, it wasn't as if she needed the extra coverage.

"Of course it does. Everything I say is perfectly reasonable," he said. Somehow, there was still the claim of him showing off. In this particular case, he only intended to make a statement, but if it worked, he would not be one to argue. As for Natsumi claiming to not be in any state of undress, despite the woman technically being clothed where it truly mattered for public perception, he could do nothing but argue his point. "Oh come off it! You've got more hair than clothes. One slip of anything, and what little you leave to the imagination is open for anyone to see. And I do mean there's little left to the imagination. It's almost like you do it on purpose."

"Everything?" She chose to question that word specifically, but it was mostly rhetorical. These chats were always interesting, because the man before her always seemed to think himself innocent in these matters. As proof of such a moment, he went on to claim the woman was indeed in a state of undress and felt to justify it by pointing out how easily she could be made into a state of undress by a simple slip of something or another. "I've done nothing on purpose, it was the natural progress of gaining these kinds of proportions." she said, though there was one more thing she felt the need to address. "I will concede to having more hair than clothes. But obviously something was going to get all of my time, I'll take hair care to clothing choices any day~" she said, and true enough this was an obvious trade off made by this young woman.

"You've got to be kidding," he argued. For a bit of emphasis, Youko used the kunai in his hand to point at various locations along the woman's so-called clothing. "None of what you're saying even helps your argument. Right now, if I cut just two spaces, you've got nothing left. Frankly, your choice of clothing had me considering it a few minutes ago. I could have even played it off as an accident. But, since you're married now, and you obviously took a very long time to do your hair... I decided against it."

"Why would I even be kidding~" the woman argued from her own perspective. Youko then came to a stop, pointing out places where her clothing could be removed with a great deal of ease, seeming to think that two cuts alone would be enough to rid her of the clothing she wore. She couldn't help but laugh at this man before her. She couldn't help it, his supposed argument just let her know nothing about the way he thought had seriously changed very much. "Yep, totally all you, considering trying to get me naked and blaming it on an accident." She chuckled just a little. "I thank you for the consideration, for my hair at least, that would have been a nightmare. But what does me being married have to do with anything?" she questioned this specifically. Mostly because it didn't seem like Youko would ever be the sort to care about such things, and then because her marriage to Kichirou was likely very different from what most people expected of marriages in general.

"Because reasons," was all Youko had to say about the woman's initial statement. He returned to a straightforward stride then, breathing in deeply the air of this place he once knew as home while Natsumi spoke. It was a bit surreal to be here in the island's wilderness without the smell of blood polluting the air. Frankly, he'd never experienced it. This refreshing moment Youko was taking in would be cut short by the query of Natsumi, causing him to turn his head toward her with a raised brow. "That's hardly my question to answer, is it? Married people are usually the ones with the issue in that regard, and you used to seem quite into the marriage thing."

A chuckle would ensue, because this man really was funny. He seemed to be enjoying himself and as such the young woman with him wouldn't interrupt, instead she seemed to be quite happy to have someone to converse with. When the topic shifted to that of her marriage she looked at him curiously, she supposed it'd been a while, so she likely should explain. "Oh what's that look for?" she scoffed. "Yes, I do like being married, it's fun and all. And it was sort of a really big deal to me when I was younger." She gave this opening clause to get it out of the way, and acknowledge that she'd been a bit crazed about the idea as a young woman, but she assumed this to be the case for most young women at some point during their lives. "But, like I said, Kichi is my partner, and we don't think about stuff in the..." she seemed to be struggling to find a word to properly decide it. "Traditional way." that seemed right so she continued. "As long as we're honest with each other, what we do extra doesn't tend to matter. Hell, we do it together sometimes. It's all in good fun.~"

"That's... unexpected. I was always under the impression that you were the monogamous type," Youko said as he shifted his gaze back to the chosen path. This was a truly surprising discovery for the man. If there was one future he couldn't foresee, it was one where the teenage lass he once knew would be part of an open marriage. Of course, the state of said marriage was not something which mattered to him. He'd dealt with properly monogamous individuals in the past, and it had never hindered any advances. "You know, I almost want to make the assumption that Kichirou doesn't make the cut. That's just pride talking, of course."

Youko's response to what Natsumi had to say made her laugh as she looked at him. Honestly she hadn't known what he'd say, but in this instance she was well and truly surprised. "You should see your face, you look so shocked!~" She said seeming to find this all to be in good fun. But with that out of the way she had no problem with anything else that could possibly happen this day. His follow up comment made her shake her head. "Seriously, you can't help yourself. You're so bad." She said seeming to find this to be a most amusing comment. Obviously her husband made the cut, she'd like to think if he didn't they wouldn't actually work as a couple. But, Youko had always had some slight problem with Kichirou not that she cared to delve into it too much, there was more potential fun to be had, than such a conversation would allow.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast