Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

"That doesn't mean I'm not right," he said in a most casual manner. "You're not arguing against it very much, is all I'm saying. Call me bad for it, but us dogs are pretty big on pride sometime." The more he spoke, the slower Youko walked. By the end of his most recent clause, he seemed to be walking at only one step every other second, while being less than a meter away from the waterfront. "You're right, though. I can't help myself."

"And again, the jabs keep coming~" she mentioned. It was like watching an animal pick apart a carcass, he couldn't help but poke at it. To be fair she had no problem with her sex life and enjoyed sex with Kichirou but didn't feel the need to justify this to the man before her. He went on to refer to himself as a dog of some sort. "Oh, so you're like a dog with a bone then~" she chimed. "There isn't much need for me to interfere. Too much noise doesn't prove anything, just makes you look suspicious. I am above suspicion if that clears things up~" she mentioned. Somehow it still seemed odd to discuss one of these men with the other, but it didn't really matter much to her. She wouldn't notice initially that Youko had slowed a bit and by the time she did, she had to turn around to face him. "But if you can't help yourself, I'll only call you bad, while you're being bad~ That seems fair."

"I've always been a dog with a bone, depending on your outlook," he replied. Despite his own slowed pace, it seemed Natsumi would be keeping her same speed of movement, until she had to turn around to face him. When she did, he was nearly at a standstill, but he would then take a step out onto a rock protruding from the water. "Does that make me below suspicion? Because I'm down for whatever ideas you have. Feel free to call me whatever you want in the meantime."

"Okay, you said that, I didn't," she said of his commentary about being a dog with a bone, there was a dirty joke in that which was rather obvious. She didn't figure most people would have accepted such a title with the kind of attitude he seemed to have, but then again, she supposed he'd always kind of been the way he'd mentioned. When asked if he was below suspicion her brows drew together, it took her a moment or two to realize what he meant by it and when she did she simply looked shocked. "Oh, that's dirty, more so than I would have imagined. Though I have feeling you've always been this way, and I didn't notice as much before~" she mentioned of the man's attitude as he'd come to a stop and took a step across a rock towards the water, she had her own answer to his banter. "I figured this was all you, what with your talks of sneaking out, getting me naked, moonlit walks, and adventures, I figured you were seducing me, I was gonna leave you to it~" She said watching him stand on this rock he'd chosen for whatever reason.

"Right... I think it was you who said the jabs keep coming though, right?" he asked, simultaneously stepping backwards onto another stone, all while pulling his armor overhead. He used the Hiraishin seal attached to the kunai in Natsumi's hand to transport said armor to the ground next to her, and otherwise kept stepping onto adjacent stones. "And I'm not seducing anyone. You're the naked one here."

"I suppose I said something like that, not exactly what I meant but..." she seemed to let that thought linger, as Youko moved further out and removed his armor his thought pattern became more clear. Obviously he was going for a moonlit swim, which seemed fun in theory. Soon enough that same armor ended up right at her side, and the man before her made some odd commentary about her nudity and his lack of seductive tactic. "You're not seducing me? Yeah right! You're getting naked, I'm not naked~" She chimed content to watch him. "Seems like seduction, or maybe temptation, not really sure. Though by all means don't let that stop you."

"But now that you're hearing the potential meaning, you're changing your mind about what you meant?" he asked in rhetoric. He then waited for Natsumi's response to his statement about her nudity; more specifically, her denial of being naked. It was then that he produced a pair of kunai in his left hand. Both were thrown toward Natsumi, though in a very indirect manner. One would aim to slice the strap over her right shoulder, while the other would cut through the bow holding the bottom half of her clothing together. It was Youko's intention to have her wardrobe fall apart with this simple motion. "Gomen. You were saying something about nudity?"

"I didn't say that..." she said figuring like most cases it would go much smoother for her if she didn't press this too much in any particular way. Obviously this man was rather content to twist her words around quite a bit. More so than that, he seemed content to prove his point, as two kunai flew her way she soon found two essential pieces of her clothing cut, and the remainder of them falling away from her person. This would indeed leave her stark naked but this wasn't really the point. "Well, you made that happen, that isn't really fair is it?" She said feeling that since she was now naked anyways, she might as well enjoy it, she began hopping across the rocks as well, having dropped the kunai she'd been playing with beside her now ripped clothing. "However this happened, I am now naked and you are completely to blame~"

"Did I? I'm pretty sure you've been like that the whole time," he replied. Apparently, Youko was content to abandon all blame by simply acting as if he never had anything to do with Natsumi's sudden nudity. He continued stepping from rock to rock until he reached the center of the river. Once there, he stopped moving. "You know, one would think you'd be unable to hold those up without constant support. Didn't think they'd manage to look even bigger without the straps."

"Yeah, right... do you really believe that?" she asked him as she hopped from rock to rock naked trailing a few behind him for obvious reasons. "No better question, did you think you could make me believe that?" she asked him as she moved forward. In the meantime it seemed that her chest looked larger to him since being freed from the confines of the clothing she chose to use to cover it. She could only chuckle a bit as she shrugged it off. "Are you offering to hold them up for me? 'Cause I mean, you do seem to not know what to do with yourself while your hands aren't occupied." she replied in a manner most casual. "Eh, optical illusion." she offered. "So are you going in or are you gonna move, I'm kinda stuck here until you decide~" she mentioned, in nudity limbo over water and all.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast