Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Getsugakure] Tsukimikyuu

"I couldn't agree more. I should have known you wouldn't have any issue with it. I guess this is far from the strangest place we've been," Youko said. While Natsumi went about applying these services to his shaft, Youko was content to bask in a bit of nostalgia on their previous encounters. This provided a decent little distraction from the sensation provided by Natsumi's new and improved physique. She'd even managed to make use of her tongue during this, making it seem as if she intended to waste no efforts at all. "Not holding much back, huh? No complaints, of course."

"Um-hm~" she felt that agreeing in this case was the only way. When they were younger she'd gone along with a lot of what Youko wanted to do, including sneaking out of her part of the village and having run-ins not unlike the one they were presently invested in. It was quite a nice thought as she flicked her tongue over the tip of him again. This was a rather interesting experience for the young woman, as she shifted the movements of her chest it seemed the man with her had taken notice of her new skills. "Hm, well I figured you'd want a good first hand experience. Can't leave too much to your imagination~" she mentioned this time when Youko's cock made its appearance between her breasts she'd take the whole of its tip into her mouth beginning to move each of her breasts individually against the sides as she applied suction to the tip. After a few moments of this she'd let go after giving it a final tongue lashing. Concluding that this was altogether amusing with the combination of her chest-size and Youko's endowment.

"Oh? How thoughtful of you," he said with a smirk. With that, he continued to enjoy the satisfaction of the woman's efforts, though he was very conscious of potential progression. When he was finally allowed escape from the confines of Natsumi's mouth, Youko leaned back his head and sighed away his contentment, choosing then to slip his lower body under the water's surface while grabbing the woman by the hips. "You deserve a medal. That's enough of that though, neh? I'm willing to move on from it, unless you're looking to get a clone involved. I can do that now."

Soon enough there was a great deal of contentment released from Youko as she finally let go of him. This whole thing seemed to come with a compliment of her abilities which made her smile. All the same he'd slipped into the water and grabbed onto her hips, and apparently he was quite ready to move on. There was mention of a clone and it made Natsumi's eyes widen. "A clone?! Of you?! That..." she had to think about it, but given what she knew Youko to be capable of she didn't think she was at all ready to handle that sort of attention. "Is way too much, one of you is almost too much. We're good to move on, what did ya' have in mind~" Natsumi asked as she moved in closer, seeming to already know as she opened her legs a bit to allow for easier entry.

When Natsumi gave her response, Youko raised a brow and chuckled. From what he recalled of her, this was a bit of a surprise to hear. "Really? Where did all that sense of adventure go?" he asked mostly in rhetoric. As for what he had in mind for their upcoming shift, it seemed Natsumi was already on board. From the sudden spacing of her legs, he knew it to be the time for progression. As such, he immediately used his hold on her hips to pull her down onto his lap. "Do you really have to ask?" he spoke as penetration occurred from this most recent shift.

"I am plenty adventurous but that doesn't really sound like a normal sort of adventure~" she said mostly rhetorically. If she had any more of an explanation to go along with this, she wouldn't get a chance to voice it. Natsumi thought herself prepared for Youko, she'd even re acclimated herself so she knew mentally what she was getting into. Even so, as his shift finally allowed him to enter her person, she felt a feeling akin to something she hadn't felt since the very first time it'd happened. An almost instantaneous filling sensation which she wasn't prepared for would cause a flourish the likes of which her body wasn't prepared for. "Ah~" she chimed as she leaned a bit further into Youko, she needed a moment to gather herself before this continued, because of the difference in feeling she was presently experiencing. There were stars in her vision as she felt rather light headed, she seemed to be almost on the verge of fainting. Almost.

"I'm sure it would be, if you kept up to speed on the adventures," said the male as he chuckled the matter away. Moving on, fate dictated that Natsumi would achieve her second finish of the night upon Youko's entry. Not only was this the case, but she also leaned against his torso following said flourish. Youko couldn't help but notice in this moment that there was no movement of the woman's hips occurring, as if she needed a moment of recovery right from the start. "Oi, oi. Don't get weak legs on me now; we're just getting started."

"Ah~ Just, gimme a second, alright~ I wasn't ready, I almost fainted..." she mentioned. Such a thing hadn't rightly occurred with this particular young woman in quite a while. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time an act so simple as this nearly caused her to lose consciousness. But such was generally the case with their interactions with there were long stretches of time between them. After a moment or two the woman seemed to be back to herself enough to start the gentle rocking of her own hips against the man, and this would of course, help her get better acclimated to the situation taking place. A deep breath would lead the young woman as she finally leaned away a bit and had a look at the man presently within her. "Okay, back in business~" and with that her motions would become even more steady as she was now properly ready to get into this act in earnest.

"You still do that? That's cute," he said, snickering yet again. "Really, I mean that." He was well aware that this woman required a moment of adjustment, and frankly, he would have been in the same boat if he hadn't come to terms with his wife very recently. This left him content to remain still during Natsumi's recovery, which didn't seem to take long at all. Soon enough, she had begun to move, only to then steady her own pace and find a rhythm most satisfying. "That's the spirit."

"Really? You're teasing me... right just now?" Natsumi asked, completely rhetorically as she soon found the pace she'd enjoy with this man below her. Seemingly making a good go of it she raised and lowered herself while moving her hips enjoying a mildly paced ride which presently allowed her to control the depth of this man's entry and exit, if only to keep from fainting in the middle of this endeavor. The longer this went on though the closer she would come to another flourish. Having been given a bit of praise, she figured it was worth continuing this way, and so she would until her next peak was reached.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast