Teruko soon found herself falling into her brother after being held in a choke hold, but a cushion between the pair would keep them from feeling most of the hit meant to bash them together. "Ugh, still hurt." She managed before the white and red haired man declared that one or both of them should speak. The one who did so was Akira who claimed to not know what he was talking about. The man to Teruko's surprise let out an exasperated sigh. "The one like me, who entered my space yesterday. His chakra is around, but it's everywhere, I can't pinpoint after he moved. I saw him in my space, but he left before I could pull him in. He's worthy prey, where is he?" After his speech, Teruko tried to put together what he was saying but it still didn't make any sense.

"Yeah, we still don't know what you're talking about. Beyond that if this entity's chakra is everywhere, it is probably just coincidental." Her eyes were on this man waiting for any movement, any thing which would give a way for the pair of them to escape. This obviously wasn't really a fight they could win, they'd have no choice but to run when the time was right. While she thought this the white haired man stared at his hand apparently confused, he knew he'd sensed someone of much greater power than these two, and he knew they'd been in contact with this person. It was possible that they didn't know of the contact, but that would only serve to make them expendable. "And you, shounen, is that your answer as well?"