"I have lived several yes, but I lost the exact number quite a long time ago," the man explained of his own longevity. Of course, he didn't expect anyone to believe him, in fact, he wasn't at all sure any would even understand the kind of circumstances which had lead to his extended life. Even so, his final attack seemed to make a great deal of impact encompassing the man who seemed so apt to fight. But even as most would have relaxed, and considered their day won, this white haired man had his eyes on the tiger and as such he saw what was to happen next. "Sugei!~"

This man was stunned as he saw the rising dragon of flame. If he had any potential worry about the end of the life of the man before him, it was all but gone now. Soon enough the giant flaming dragon came crashing down upon him, appearing to take him out as well as everything in the vicinity minus the area which protected the two twins presently. The white haired man looked towards this dragon and opened his arms to embrace it, it was a strange thing to behold and he would be lost in flames for several moments. But when the dust cleared he would emerge, clearing off his skin of the dust, debris, and cinders. And in a very odd showing he would bow to the young man before him. "I haven't had a fight like that in centuries. To know a generation produced a man like you, is very interesting indeed." the man mentioned, it was as honorable a thing as he could manage. And soon after he'd turn and walk away. "Some other time, when you can play for longer. We'll do this again." The white haired man seemed to be finished here and had nothing else to say about anything. Of course, as he walked the gates closed and his body went back to being just a normal amount of imposing. Even so, he walked as if nothing was wrong with him, his entire body seeming to heal any damages by unknown means while he took casual strides away from this area. Unlike others, he could continue, but all good hunters knew, when prey was or wasn't ready, and he had no problem letting this one go... for now. As he walked away the barrier around the pair of twins disappeared, leaving them free to come or go as they pleased. He no longer cared to hunt them for whatever reason.