Aiko was trying to sweep this man's legs out from under him. He apparently was up for this fight regardless of what the girl tried. Even so, his reflexes were quick enough that a feint as simple as the one she tried made him counter instinctively hopping over the sweeping leg and aiming to bring claws down upon her torso. The girl's first reaction would be a rolling maneuver which would take her out of the line of the strike leaving the man to strike the ground where she'd once been, but she didn't miss the use of claws by the man, and thought of how he probably managed such a thing. Her speed was just a bit better than what would be expected, and as such as long as she was careful she'd be able to dodge most heavy damage. She'd recover quickly as well, standing again hearing the man's statement made her smile. "I mean, that's good, if you can. I collect weapons as trophies so I understand that. But I doubt anyone else would be coming here anyways. We killed the rest of them ages ago," she wasn't taunting this man, she simply didn't intend to die here, and such was always her attitude.