Benihime watched the chakra constructs absorb chakra which belonged to her son and begin the conversion process. This wasn't something she saw in any great detail, because she hadn't resorted to using ocular prowess to see it. Instead she observed it through the sensations being passed along. It seemed that Kouen was impressed by Hakudoshi and to be fair, he probably should be given the boy was mounting something of an impenetrable defense. "Ah, yes, Hakudoshi is my son," she said. As they progressed in this conversation, it seemed there was a bit of confusion as to why this girl had shown up at all. Benihime frowned slightly though she continued watching in her same position. "Changed? Not really, anyway, I am here because apparently I was summoned and I didn't want anyone giving Aki and Teri a hard time for not bringing me back here," she explained. "Are you fucking telling me I didn't have to come here? Kuso, you got any idea the things I could be doing right now?" she seemed distraught at what she was missing out on as far as her daily activities were concerned. "They were told En-nii would be upset because I'd gotten married and not said anything to any of you. Personally I don't think that is anyone's concern but mine but... whatever. I probably still wouldn't have come, but... Hakudoshi wanted to meet you. He seems like he's having fun, so I can't really say no to that."