Benihime saw and felt the confusion coming off her cousin. She couldn't help but think that perhaps she'd thrown him a bit. Even so, she couldn't help but shrug. "The sort of life where nothing is free nor usually very fun. Too many titles come with responsibility, I generally expect it now. But... I like not having to do extra stuff... so I'll let this go~" Benihime said. True to the Kazekage's words, she was in general required to be more than normally responsible at all times. Usually in caring for large groups of people and doing all sorts of things most wouldn't have thought she had a mind to do on her own. Right now though it appeared she'd get to be a bit spoiled, which wasn't really something she'd gotten used to at any point in her life. The Kazekage would soon enough be found happily slouching in one of the chairs, a bit disappointed by the lack of comfort in this, but still not all together unsatisfied.

The start of this festival would honor her and her son, and apparently the Sanjikai as well. But within a couple of hours, after eating and relaxing for a couple of hours the woman would be seen finishing a cup of tea with a smirk on her face enjoying the light warmth of the sun of on her face. The cup would just disappear from her hands, with people moving all around her and the entire group doing various things for them in such a way which made the woman's eyes widen. "This is nice for a day or two, but I am pretty sure it would drive me crazy regularly. So are we gonna do the thing now?"