Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Uzushiogakure] Hiyuritou

"Stuck? That's weird..." the girl said seeming to be happy that they could move along to just seeing the other thing. This pair was quite strange in what they wanted to do, but it would be Youko's choice whether or not to show them, which he did, simply moving his kimono down to have the young male push his hair out of the way. The following commentary would be one which made Benihime's eyebrow twitch. "Primitive and ancient, I made that shit like nine years ago. Shit like this, is why I never bothered trying to come here," she said to the pair of twins. But Kougyoku touched the seal and found it weird. "Sissy don't be mad. It's just like half done, where's the rest of it?" she asked, seeming to think about it more she paused. Aiko found this whole thing to be amazing, she'd seen that seal several times, and it was among the most advanced she'd ever laid eyes on. Beyond this, Benihime seemed to be a bit huffy about this whole situation now, and she realized the Kazekage had some sort of complex likely stemming from this sort of thing. The elder redhead to her credit instead of saying anything else, tapped a seal on her wrist creating a Hiraishin Kunai and dropping it on the ground before disappearing for about five seconds, in a crimson flash of light. She was all but done and obviously needed a second to cool off.

"... You made it? Well... I mean... it was a good effort?" Kouha said. In his time, he'd seen many seals, and this was far from what he expected to be a seal holding a legendary Bijuu in place. "I'm not wrong, right? This is a Bijuu?" he asked. Since Benihime had so recently disappeared, Youko replied. "Hai. Hachibi," he said. In the meantime, Hakudoshi seemed a bit bitter at the thought of Benihime disappearing for any reason. So... he did what abandoned children with teleportation abilities did, and immediately sought her chakra to transport her back to this location. "He won't come out if you're not here. And they're right. That seal's easy to break, but they just say that stuff 'cause Kouen-oji made a bunch of better ones."

Benihime didn't get her full few minutes of solitude which she sought because she was annoyed by present company. Beyond that she seemed to want a minute or two to herself, she kind of actually seemingly hated the idea of the sort of abject criticism she got from her family which was likely why she avoided them even beyond her exile. Moving right along Hakudoshi was soon bringing the soaking wet Kazekage back to this place without really waiting for her to come back. "Eh, is Sissy mad, Kouha?" Kougyoku asked it seemed really abrupt her leaving like that but she used to do that sort of thing all the time and be gone for whole days without warning. "First, off I was coming back. They can definitely wait like three minutes." the redhead said at the beginning of something likely to be a tirade. "Second, I know that it's easy to break, from the outside in, but not the inside out, which was more the issue at the time. Way better than the Iron Armor Seal, or the one which was originally used on holders of the Ichibi who just couldn't sleep without risking loss of control," the Kazekage said. "Third, either he'll come out or he won't, got patience to wait for Kouen, but I just get snatched clean across a couple of countries." she exhaled after that last sentence. "Gomen, that was a lot for no reason... this still shouldn't annoy me but it does," And that would be the apology she offered to her son and no one else, because obviously no one else really deserved one at present.

"Looks like it," Kouha replied. Only a moment later, the older redhead reappeared, though apparently by no choice of her own. Instead, it was the child who brought her. This was something which piqued Kouha's interest, though he would not speak on the matter quite yet. Benihime's following tirade would not go on for quite as long as one could have expected, but the latter half seemed focused on the seven-year old boy who returned her. Without waiting out the apparent apology directed toward him, the boy turned his head away with furrowed brows, and vanished as well. His disappearance, however, was of a slightly different sort. He was here for a single reason, and if his mother was to be angered further by a bit of forced cooperation on his end, then he would simply take matters into his own hands. "Eh? Does your whole family do this?" Kouha asked, assuming Hakudoshi had left for the same reason Benihime had. "Anyway, that's all cool and stuff, but... you could've made a stronger seal. Just sayin', y'know?"

A sigh escaped the Kazekage. She could think of a thousand other things she'd rather be doing, and being angry at this hour and getting teleported across continents was not at all on this list. Still, her son's leaving gave her a small bit of caution, since he was just as likely to do something ridiculous as she was considering the furrowed brow he'd shown before his disappearance. "Hakudoshi teleports by other methods. And he didn't leave for the same reason I did," she said, knowing her son didn't rightly get upset about much, she didn't really trust that he was just going off to take a minute to himself because he was perturbed. To the words of the male twin Kouha she waved him off finding the idea of his that she could have made a stronger seal to be true, but she could have done a lot of things and none of them and it wouldn't have made any difference in her life, "Yeah, yeah. Could have made a stronger seal..." the woman rolled her eyes, and decided in this moment to let this thing go, lest she end up eternally pissed about it, with no proper outlet for the negative feelings. A single exhale, and she was done. Kougyoku felt this shift and hugged the woman once more. "Yay, Sissy isn't mad any more. But why are you naked though?" she asked finally taking a look at the woman's attire and wondering where the rest of her clothing was. "Don't fucking start...."

"Neh, she's right," Kouha said, leaning forward to also have a look at the soaking woman. "Aren't you an adult now? Where's your robe? Where's the hairpin? Your parents should have given you th-" Kouha's speech was interrupted by a sudden explosion occurring in the distance. This came from above a large building high in the hills of the island. A simple glance at the right time would allow one to see an enormous ball of fire - akin to a meteor - descending upon the building, only to look as if it were being absorbed into something on the roof. Kouha looked up, and though he found himself incapable of sensing Hakudoshi, he knew exactly what - or rather, who - absorbed this fireball. In the distance, Ren Kouen stood atop the roof of the Sanjikai's abode on this island, facing off against the white-haired lad who assaulted him.

Benihime seemed less than surprised by a giant meteor like fireball descending from the sky. That which had completely interrupted the speech of Kouha made her look to the building and know instantly what was going on. "I told ya' he didn't do the same thing I did," she said of her son. She didn't seem too worried about this match up, but would soon be leaving to make sure too much wasn't done. "Anyway, I am not naked, I don't like all those clothes, I live in the middle of the desert and I require a certain freedom of movement," she said of the general clothing style and choices given to her by her parents upon her last visit. "Now, I have to go see about that," she said. Knowing the young boy's general methods of doing things, Benihime took a step forward which would be akin to her moving at super speed, as she began closing in on her son and her cousin/brother. She be there within a few seconds, speaking to her son. "Ya' know, when I snidely commented on the amount of patience you showed for him, I didn't mean for you to completely go back on it, like a few seconds later." she said. It'd taken her a few seconds to reach this place, even so, she didn't seem winded or tired by the experience.

"She's right," Youko said as Benihime took off. "Words of wisdom: If Hakudoshi goes somewhere, keep an eye on him." With that said, Youko was off as well, albeit at a more relaxed pace since Benihime had gone ahead. When Benihime arrived, Hakudoshi would be airborne, floating high above the house. He had no response for Benihime's speech; instead, he merely issued a warning. "You should move." True to Hakudoshi's word, danger was quickly approaching. Behind the woman, a previously mentioned Ren Kouen had surrounded himself with small, white bird-like chakra constructs. There were certainly hundreds of thousands of them, all threatening to accidentally engulf Benihime en route to the skyward lad. Anyone these birds passed through would fall victim to their ability to absorb chakra in large quantities directly from a person's being. Kouen apparently thought to use this against Hakudoshi's barrier to wither it away, but he would soon find that said barrier would lose no strength at all, no matter how many of these creatures were sent to it.

Aiko would also follow, simply because it was a lot of stuff to take in. And while this happened Benihime was soon given a warning by her son which made her move to her left and rapidly in time to see small bird like chakra creatures going upwards in route to her son, surrounding the man known as Ren Kouen. She saw this and simply threw her hands up in the air. "Why do I bother?" she asked herself. Instead of going further and trying to stop this, she'd take a seat on the roof of this house and wait, as Kouen figured out that there was no easy way to break the barrier which belonged to her son. She was cross legged with an elbow resting on her her knee and her palm open holding her chin. "Also, hi En-nii, I see you've met Hakudoshi, nice to see ya and all. Why the fuck am I even here?"

The longer Kouen's creations struck the barrier, the more chakra they absorbed. On the downside, though, he didn't seem to be making any progress against this defense, much to his surprise. "Not bad, bouya! Color me impressed!" In spite of his praise, Kouen continued the barrage of chakra constructs. One would note that each of these to hit the barrier quickly turned black. Kouen continued his barrage until they were all this color, though he recalled them afterwards. The birds swarmed around him in a double spiral upon their return, with one spiral of birds quickly returning to their original white color. This occurred because their chakra was being converted back into that of Kouen.

"So, this one belongs to you?" Kouen said with his eyes shifting toward Benihime. "I thought it was you I felt. You've changed. Why are you here, though?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast