Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Uzushiogakure] Hiyuritou

Benihime watched the chakra constructs absorb chakra which belonged to her son and begin the conversion process. This wasn't something she saw in any great detail, because she hadn't resorted to using ocular prowess to see it. Instead she observed it through the sensations being passed along. It seemed that Kouen was impressed by Hakudoshi and to be fair, he probably should be given the boy was mounting something of an impenetrable defense. "Ah, yes, Hakudoshi is my son," she said. As they progressed in this conversation, it seemed there was a bit of confusion as to why this girl had shown up at all. Benihime frowned slightly though she continued watching in her same position. "Changed? Not really, anyway, I am here because apparently I was summoned and I didn't want anyone giving Aki and Teri a hard time for not bringing me back here," she explained. "Are you fucking telling me I didn't have to come here? Kuso, you got any idea the things I could be doing right now?" she seemed distraught at what she was missing out on as far as her daily activities were concerned. "They were told En-nii would be upset because I'd gotten married and not said anything to any of you. Personally I don't think that is anyone's concern but mine but... whatever. I probably still wouldn't have come, but... Hakudoshi wanted to meet you. He seems like he's having fun, so I can't really say no to that."

"Your son? Sou ka..." Kouen seemed surprised by the information that Benihime had children, but somehow not incredibly so. What did come as an incredible surprise, though, was the statement that his younger siblings and Sanjikai comrades had used his name to bring the woman to this island. "You hold the Kutai; I have no reason to concern myself with your choice in mates. I'll deal with Kouha and Kougyoku later." As he spoke, Kouen sent forth his wave with the intention of crushing Hakudoshi's barrier with raw force. However, he found that the chakra he previously took from the barrier, was quickly being reabsorbed into it by Hakudoshi's will alone. "Hahaha! That's enough, yes? At this rate, we will only trade chakra back and forth forever. Now that I know who you are, though, I wonder why you did not get the information you seek from your mother."

With that said, Kouen turned his attention toward Benihime, extending his right hand. While looking at her, he quickly came to a certain realization about her chakra. "Sou ka. You are Matatabi's host now. Good. You look soft, but I can now assume you've just grown nimble instead of strong. Iie... it's both, isn't it?"

"Prize goes to En-nii for being the least amount of surprised by information about me. My mother found out I had a kid and almost fainted on the spot," Benihime mentioned of the recent interaction with the elders who were making their home on this island. Moving right along it seemed that Kouen had also figured out that fights against Hakudoshi were seemingly endless as long as one wasn't truly willing to harm the boy. Still the thought that the man before her would be dealing with the younger members of the Sanjikai later made the woman chuckle. "Aww, take it easy En-nii. I mean they annoyed the hell out of me a bit there, they are all about some you, but... it's all in good fun. And in all fairness to them, I didn't really know anything about that until a couple of months ago. I'd been living under the assumption I was a dud, as far as the Kekkei Genkai was concerned," she said, trying to spare the younger members of their sibling group a bit of harsh punishment though they'd initially made her a bit angry there was no reason for her to be properly upset right now.

As for the end of the man's spar with her son, she wondered what he could have asked him which made him think she knew the answer. Regardless, she felt the need to interject just a bit. "Eh? I don't know what he asked you, but I got no idea why you think I know the answer. I probably don't if he felt the need to ask, unless... it's something he only recently thought to ask." the woman said, she figured if her son wished her to know what he had been asking, he'd tell her himself. To the extension of Kouen's hand the woman finally stood stretching a bit as she was appraised by the eldest of their sibling cousin group. "Well, I am not weak or anything... and I am reasonably nimble," she mentioned seeming to find the use of the word a bit strange. "Are we about to do the thing?"

"Your mother couldn't sense the connection before you told her," the man said. The moment Benihime arrived and made her presence known, Kouen felt the heavy similarities between her and this child. In all his days, he had learned to tell relationships based on chakra similarities, but there was still a small element of surprise to hear this information directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak. "At first, I thought the boy was just a stranger. He came asking how a clansman could use Karitori in the same way I've learned to. I told him he couldn't, but he challenged me to a fight to get the information for someone else. Since you were oblivious until recently, I can only assume now that he meant to find out for your sake." When Benihime rose, she questioned him on an activity they had apparently participated in prior to this moment. In response, Kouen shook his head. "Not just yet. It's almost noon; the festival will start. You're the guest of honor."

"Ah, well that makes sense, I guess. Still funny though~" the red haired woman chuckled at the memory of her mother nearly falling out of her chair when she finally pieced together the connection between herself and Hakudoshi. Moving right along, it was soon revealed the question he'd been asked along with the red haired man's thoughts on why such a question had been asked. "Sou ka, that... makes sense," a wide grin crossed the woman's face as she looked at her son. He was sincerely a very sweet boy when he wanted to be, she'd make a mental note to treat him to some ice cream a bit later. But it seemed the little bit of happiness the redhead thought she'd be getting wouldn't be coming as soon as she'd like. "That sounds like work," Benihime said of the idea that she was to be the guest of honor at this particular event. "But fine, I guess I am already here... "

"I'm sure. I'd like to have seen that myself," Kouen said while looking toward the edge of the roof, where the white-haired man named Youko had only just appeared. "So, this is the husband? Interesting. I regret not being invited to the ceremony. Ren Kouen," he said while extending his right hand to the older male. "Youko. Katsuhara Youko desu. Hajimemashite," Youko said as he stepped forward, extending his hand to meet Kouen's. "Three chakras. I understand your decision," Kouen said to Benihime. "This is the most interesting man I've ever seen. How did you keep someone like Kougyoku off him? Or Kouha, for that matter."

Benihime couldn't help but chuckle, she still found the idea of her almost fainting mother to be on the top ten list of most hilarious things she'd ever witnessed. Beyond this point though, it seemed that Kouen expressed the same interest in the wedding ceremony between Youko and Benihime as the former Kazekage. It made the elder crimson locked female frown slightly. "I'd say you've been talking to Machi, but you didn't ask about cake. It isn't like I planned to get married when I did or anything," she said, she always felt a bit odd discussing her marriage with her family, and with people who were privy to the woman's behavior before she was married. To the idea that he understood her decision based on his chakra, she could only shrug. To be fair, she hadn't known about the complexity of his chakra, she just liked being around him, as such she figured marrying him wasn't a bad idea. Besides that it kept the village elders off their backs when they were busy fornicating all over the village. None of this was appropriate for general conversation though, so it was pushed to the back of the redhead's mind. "He is definitely the most interesting man I know~" the Kazekage praised. As for why Kouha and Kougyoku weren't all over him she could only shrug. "I kept them from messing with his chakra too much, they were forcing the activation of his Kekkei Genkai. But I can't say that I actually stopped them, he was slow catching up," she said a brow raised wondering if he'd been molested a bit further by the pair of twins so interested in his chakra.

"It wasn't planned?" asked Kouen. For all he knew, this marriage was entirely the idea of the Kage and Jounin Hanchou of Sunagakure. Following this query, it was Youko who cleared things up. "The marriage was a bit... forced. The council of Sunagakure didn't like the idea of us carrying on the way we were without being some sort of official, so we caved." This information caused Kouen to narrow his eyes. He meant nothing by it, but he was quite sure he didn't care to know anything beyond this. "... At any rate, those two are still below. Shall we move on to the guest... or rather, guests of honor being honored in our festival?"

"That about covers it... En-nii you gotta lighten up, you'll get wrinkles changing the look on your face that fast~" Benihime chuckled as she stood on the edge of the roof. It did indeed appear that the other pair of twins were still on the ground and as such they weren't a real threat to her marriage. "Okay, so you gonna tell me if I gotta do stuff here right? 'Cause, I got no idea about any of this..." she didn't bother looking for her son, she knew he'd pop up when he was ready to do stuff. She also had a stray thought about the younger of the Sanjikai mentioning that she was naked, but she figured it wasn't really that high on the list.

"Huh?" Kouen replied. He seemed incredibly befuddled by Benihime's query, and in fact, he was. "Guest of honor. What sort of life have you been leading, for you to assume that title comes with any responsibilities? Matatabi's host, as well as their handler, are seated upon thrones and given the best view of the festival's entertainment. In this case, we will just have to make special exception for your entire family." True to Kouen's words, one would note that there was a plateau at the center of the festival itself, and upon it, there were two large thrones. There were three other, slightly smaller thrones surrounding these two, seeming to be meant for the Sanjikai.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast