Kaede was standing with his arms overlapping within connected sleeves as his discussion with Toriko progressed. A smile crossed his face when her speech led to the technique she used to help protect the village. "So that was yours. It looked like you... if you were all-encompassing... and blinding to people like us," he said with the lightest of chuckles.

In the meantime, Kichirou received Natsumi's thoughts on Youko and the Sage they sought. When she spoke the word "maybe" though, he raised a brow. "You have an idea?" he asked while looking down at this strange kunai his wife held.

Mere moments later, a flash of white light appeared from the kunai Natsumi held. From this flash came Youko, bar his usual armor. He spawned, interestingly enough, in the woman's lap. One would note that he held a strange flower-shaped confection mere centimeters from his open mouth during this arrival. "A-... Ano..." he said in shock, moving the small cake away from his face and looking toward Natsumi. "Hello again. Got lonely without me?" was his initial query. This prompted Kichirou to clear his throat, bringing Youko's attention to the man. "Or... trying to spice things up a bit? Look, I'm pretty open-minded and all, but... not with extra dudes. And I was in the middle of some amazing cakes, so..."