Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Kirigakure] Kage's Citadel

"Weird is one way to put it. I like to call it disgusting," he said regarding this Ichigotsuki, sharing a mindset once common among the Hunter branch of the Oborozuki clan. Either way, the pair of 'Strawberries' as they were colloquially called were taking their leave about this time, and things in general seemed to be dying down. With this in mind, Youko figured it wouldn't be long before his own departure to someplace other than the Fire Lily Festival of Uzushiogakure. "Yare yare. You're still heading back to Uzushio, right? I don't think I should bother, what with me stealing their sacred cakes and all," he said, addressing the Kazekage.

"Well, I am not exactly on board with the idea of being connected so deeply with someone else. And my entire family is built around the birth of twins, so I totally get where you are coming from," the red haired young woman said with a bit of a smile. "Of course, points for bluntness are to be awarded because quite obviously you've got a way deeper problem with it than I do~" she chimed.

"I suppose I should. I kinda slipped out and all. I should at least make sure everyone knows there wasn't just a deadly emergency or anything," she said of returning to the Uzushiogakure. "Eh, maybe even finish up that fight with En-nii and have a look at these supposed seals which are 'sooo much better' than mine," she added finger quotation marks for emphasis, though she really did intend to have a look. She walked over to Youko and aimed to kiss him on the lips as she assumed they'd be parting ways at least for a bit. "Anyways, it's all good if you wanna go early, I didn't figure we'd stay there the whole time anyways..." she then turned and extended a hand to Toriko. "You wanna come? I'll even bring ya' back..." Toriko looked at her sister, then at the two Mizukage present. She wondered if they wanted time to catch up as siblings before anything else. "Koji-sama, would you be okay if I left for a few hours?" she asked, more than willing to go visit with her family for a bit, even if it wasn't the only family member she really wanted to see.

"Liar!" Youko interrupted. "Say that all you want, but you're completely into the idea of that sort of link. Temporarily, maybe, but my point stands. I know how that filthy mind of yours works!" he continued, pointing at the redhead with a wagging finger for the sake of emphasis alone. "... Anyway," he said, switching the topic during the brief pause afforded by the approach and kiss of the Kazekage. "I have to take care of a few things. See ya' back home." With that said, Youko vanished, returning instantly to a Hiraishin seal at his forge.

Koji had been mostly silent, but when he was addressed by Toriko, he turned toward her to speak at last. "Mendokuse. Do what you want. It doesn't make any difference."

Benihime managed to look shocked when her husband accused her of having filthy thoughts about the nature of the connection of those who shared the Ichigotsuki. Of course, she couldn't really deny that she'd not mind such a thing temporarily, she already got to feel the intentions of others around her, she supposed the ability to legitimately feel their feelings in sexual acts would be amazing. "Accuse all you want, I never said any such thing, and ya' can't prove I thought anything~" said the woman who wasn't willing to show all her cards at the moment. A kiss later and her husband was explaining that he had things to take care of so he would be off and see her at home. "Yeah, ja~" she said as he disappeared.

In the time that he was gone, it seemed that her sister was content to ask her superior if it was okay if she leave for a bit. The man, as apathetic as he was, seemed to be alright with this, so Toriko reached out for her sisters outstretched hand. "Alright then, I'll be back soon, Koji-sama." she said. Benihime looked around the room and gave a wink to Kochou. "Oi, take this..." she said tossing the woman a Hiraishin Kunai which had the seal to summon the redhead. "Ya' know, in case ya' get lonely later," she said as the blade landed right at the woman's feet. The former Mizukage just chuckled though she went to retrieve her apparent gift. "Alright then, Red, have fun~" she said seeing the woman off which would garner the woman a puffed set of lips in return and the accompanying 'chu' sound. Then the pair of redheads would disappear in a flash of crimson light, headed for the Land of Whirlpools.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567