Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [Kirigakure] Kage's Citadel

"Sou ka. She certainly has the Yonbi now. I had a first-hand experience to prove it... twice now." As far as Youko was concerned, the Akatsuki having multiple Bijuu was nothing to be incredibly worried about. In fact, Sunagakure and his family alone had a full third of the lot, with Toriko now making about half unclaimed by the criminal organization. There were a couple of unknowns floating around somewhere, but in general, he was without worry... until Toriko gave the true number of Akatsuki's members. "Ten? That's incredibly strange, unless..." Youko stopped there. He had a general idea in mind now, but he dared not speak it. "Never mind. It's not worth it anymore," he concluded. This sparked a statement from the unquestionably tallest individual in the room, Koji. "He's right. After what Akatsuki did to my sister, I'll have his head."

"Don't bother," Youko said. "Not much point in looking for the guy's head now; I put a hole in his chest months ago." This statement did not sit well with Koji, who thought up to this point that he knew anyone of repute. "You? Impossible. Akatsuki is an organization that threatens all countries. There's no chance a nameless nin showed up and killed their leader," the man replied. This, interestingly enough, caused Youko to do nothing but grin.

"You don't sound pleased about that..." Toriko said of Youko's acknowledgement that her twin did indeed possess the Yonbi now. Whatever he meant about the nature of the 10 people needed by the man it was missed by most. Except of course the other people holding bijuu who'd actually been educated on the lore surrounding them. But soon enough the the conversation moved on, and it seemed that Youko had dispatched the man they'd been speaking about sometime recently.

Koji seemed to think such a thing impossible but, it would be at this moment that his sister spoke up. "Really? The guy just flashed into the room, probably told ya' off, and then raised someone from the dead. Are ya' really going to question the nature of his abilities?" she said with a chuckle. "Beyond that, I was around while he was being trained, he was strong enough to rival a Kage on a bad day back then~ He can only be better after almost a decade. Though I gotta say, putting holes in people's chests is more Red's thing, I thought you went way different than that~" the woman with the dual colored hair said with a bit of a smirk on her face. At this point Toriko could do nothing but agree. "You-niitan, has always been quite strong, and whenever he grins like that you can surely count on the honesty of his statements."

"Should I?" he asked of Toriko, knowing she was fully aware of the possibilities here. With the current Mizukage speaking of the improbability centered around him defeating Uchiha Yuichi, the man's predecessor and sister was the first to retort. Her statement eventually came to the manner of execution he chose. "I sort of adopted it. Besides... I was having an incredibly bad day," he said. Youko's attention was then brought back to Toriko, coming with a bit of a shock factor based on her allegations. "Eh!? Since when do I have a tell? Are, Natsu, did you know about this!?"

"I suppose not, no need to ask where Mari is then..." she said, heaving a bit of a sigh. It would seem she'd continue to be without her twin for quite the foreseeable future. But at least she knew the young woman was alive at this point, which was more than a bit comforting considering she couldn't properly imagine how she'd deal if the other half of her died at any point while they were separated.

The Mizukage seemed to find some sort of amusement in the man's words about having adopted the woman's particular manner of execution and the statement that he'd had a bad day. The grin set in those jagged teeth only seem to grow a bit wider. "I can only imagine..." she said of his bad day. Soon enough there was the matter of his tell, and the quiet but rather buxom white haired woman seemed to look at him with wide eyes when he questioned this supposed tell. "You do have a kind of wolfish grin whenever you're... well, being you." the woman suggested innocently. The Mizukage referred to by her older chosen name seemed to only agree. "Ya' do seem to go all wild animal in the face when ya' think you've gotten away with something... speaking of, don't think you've avoided my question. Where's Red?"

"Really? Huh..." he said while scratching his scalp, following the response of Natsumi. Since he'd asked Kochou as well, she also came through with a retort. When she did, Youko's scratching became a simple rub along his hair. "By wild animal, you mean irresistible, right? I'm just gonna assume that." With that said, Youko began pacing around the room again. Apparently, Kochou had previously asked him the whereabouts of his wife. Such a query must have slipped his mind during the moment, but as it was brought up again, he would answer before forgetting. "Presently... in her homeland. We were attending a festival when I was summoned here. Had some awesome cake. Tori here could tell you all about that."

A laugh escaped all the women present who seemed to find something in Youko's countenance to be funny. A few moments after that and the Mizukage seemed to gather herself enough to speak. "Well, as long as you're happy. I won't complain. Nice to know you're still funny~" she said of the white haired man with whom she rather obviously shared some sort of relationship. Beyond all this, it seemed that Youko thought about it and revealed the location of the red head she sought, along with giving information about why she was gone and apparently some tasty cake. Looking back to the girl whose name was apparently Tori, the red haired young woman was wide eyed. "The cake was amazing..." she said misty eyed. "You-niitan... if you're gonna leave or something and you're headed back that way... I'd enjoy some more cake. Just saying..." she said seemingly excited by the prospect. "Hm...hmm... well, never expected Red to make up with her mom, considering... but whatever. Bring her here, I know you can, and it's been ages~ I wanna see her. I'll also take some cake, I haven't eaten in ages~"

"Not that I was trying for funny that time, but I'll just leave it at that for my own sake," Youko commented while stepping past Kochou. While continuing his stride, he produced a Hiraishin kunai from within his garbs, and began twirling it betwixt his fingers. As he did this, the seal on its handle began to change ever so slightly. "Cake all around then. Just give me a few. I have to... break up the festivities for a moment." With that said, Youko tossed the kunai onto the floor in front of Toriko, only to then vanish the same way he'd arrived.

Once Youko was gone, Kichirou crossed his arms and spoke for the first time in what felt like ages. "Still a strange character, I see. Resurrection, flirting with the former dead, and bringing cake. What's next?"

A smirk crossed this woman's face, as it was more than obvious she knew was he was getting at, she simply had a different sort of one track mind. Moving right along, she simply watched as he produced a new kunai and disappeared, with the leaving statement that he was breaking up festivities and that he'd be back with cake. "Woo! We're getting cake! Little Red, you're one of ours, yes? I don't have to worry about you running away or anything right?~" said the Mizukage who was content to wait for Youko's return with the woman she called Red and cake apparently. Toriko also seemed enthused by the idea of more cake and while she waited she inspected the kunai at her feet and took at least a step or two away from it, knowing exactly how the seal worked already. "I'm here to stay. I can do the most good here, I'll continue my duties as stated. Unless, you have something else you want of me." she said with a bit of a smile and a bow to the woman.

Kichirou's words were heard by Natsumi, who also hadn't done much speaking. "Honestly, I don't know. I feel like I'll give myself a headache if I try and think about it too much though," she said, though she made no moves to change her position. "It goes without saying that I am waiting for this cake though."

"Un. Iko-chin is reliable. She's been taking care of things while I've been Mizukage. Keeps the barrier strong," said Koji to give credit to the redhead he'd come to know as the village's top Jounin. Mere moments later, Youko appeared next to Natsumi, using his own version of the Hiraishin seal instead of whatever he'd made of the other one. In his hands, he now carried a very large box. A sly grin was upon the man's face as he spoke to announce his arrival. "Heheh... I stole their cakes~♪"

Not long after the appearance of Katsuhara Youko a crimson flash would appear in front of Toriko who'd been in the middle of an acceptance of the praise of Koji. "Aww, that's nice Koji-sama~ Ariga-" her eyes would widen as the crimson haired woman appeared with one hand in her hair and one on her hip. "Oi! Long time no see, Tori-chan!~" the red haired woman said as her crimson gaze flickered over the other young woman who seemed stunned seeing her sister for the first time in almost a decade. "Nee-tan! Sumimasen, I shouldn't have left like that...~" she said jumping at the elder redhead and happily hugging her. "Nice to see you too. Seriously, I was worried, but you seem to be doing just fine. No need to apologize, I'm sure you were just doing what you thought was right," she said to the other girl who was almost clinging to her at this point. It was a bit amusing to her so she let it happen before averting her gaze to the sing-song voice of her husband. "I swear sometimes you are devious for no reason Youko..."

But soon it would be the former Mizukage speaking seemingly in a huff. "Red, what happened to Yokkun? Hmm? I swear you make me crazy, I wanted you brought here, you can't just ignore me!~" the woman said as she moved across the room, her arms open as if she expected a loving embrace. A sigh came from the Kazekage at this point as she turned poking her little sister in her upper ribs so she'd be released from the hold. When this happened the other redhead released her with an ensuing giggle. "You're surprisingly happy to see me, And I got no reason to call him that anymore... kinda feels wrong considering..." she said to the Mizukage who looked shocked, mostly because the woman seemed so sure on her assumption about the mood of the Mizukage. "And I wasn't ignoring you, but ya' did say something like, and do correct me if I am wrong about this, 'If you ever fucking look in my direction again, I swear I'll take your head and put it on pike outside by bedroom door'," the Kazekage finished hands on her hips to face the Mizukage who had the nerve to look a bit sheepish. "Well, I did say, that but I didn't mean it, come on Red, don't be like that. I'm sorry, look we all know I am a bit of a psycho bitch, but that is mostly fixed now, really. Don't leave me hangin'..."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast