Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [Kirigakure] Kage's Citadel

"Please, there's plenty of reason. You know, like... free cake," was Youko's reply to the redhead. Moving on, he placed the box of confections atop the podium Kochou formerly rested upon, finding it to be the only flat surface besides the floor in this particular room. It was a bit awkward, but since he wasn't exactly disrespecting the dead or anything, he didn't care much. Once the box was down, he opened it and claimed a few for himself. As he ate one, he looked toward the female Kages, gesturing toward the two with the hand which held the half-eaten cake when Benihime quoted Kochou. "She's got a point. Pretty harsh thing to hear from somebody wearing striped panties."

"Cake that was free to start with~" said the Kazekage in reply to Youko's supposition that free cake was a good enough reason for his devious behavior. Soon enough though the man was moving on to placing his box of stolen confection onto the podium which had previously held the Mizukage. The Mizukage to her credit seemed to be upset as her arms hung in limbo and Kazekage and her second in command seemed to comment on the harshness on her statements before. The latter even going on to mention how much of a juxtaposition it was given the kind of panties she'd been wearing at the time. "Oi, you can't just gang up on me right now. Sheesh, I'm trying to apologize and I really mean it..." she said seeming just a tad defeated. "Look Red, really I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that at all. I just didn't get it, but I realize not understanding wasn't really a reason to be such a bitch to you... okay?" she said. The elder redhead to her credit looked at the woman in a way which bordered upon indecent she had several thoughts for her but would keep them to herself for now. "Fine, I know you mean it... Not like anyone can properly lie to me anymore. But I wouldn't threaten me like that anymore, got me? Now, come 'ere," the woman said opening her arms for the coming embrace, and as they hugged in a manner most would consider indecent the redhead had but one thing to say. "It's been a while, you better not be outta practice~" she said offering a wink before she closed in on the woman's face where they'd share a kiss like they were the only people in this room.

While the two female Kages apparently made up, Toriko had headed over to this podium to retrieve cake. She then happily consumed seemingly amused by it, though she had two pieces. "Sugoi, this is even better than last time, Arigatou You-niitan" she said while eating only to turn around and catch an eyeful of the Kazekage being herself. While this occurred Natsumi stealthily approached the table and also grabbed a cake so she could eat it, a single bite would make the white haired woman's eyes widen. "Sugei!~ I need more of this in my life," she said only to catch the eye of Toriko who nodded in affirmation before speaking to her elder sister. "Nee-tan, nice to see things don't change too much~" she said before she walked away, apparently at some point she'd just gotten used to this woman's antics, she'd head over to Koji and offer him a piece as well, more than content to eat his if he didn't accept it. This would cause a pause in the women's behavior, "Sou ka, date later?" she asked of the Mizukage. "Hell yeah, no need to ask, anyways, best wake up ever. I'm gonna have cake now~" she said as she headed over to the podium and secured one for herself. The Kazekage was left running a finger across her lip, seemingly having a set of devious thoughts of her own as she watched the other woman walk away.

"Hai hai!" Following this response to Toriko, Youko tossed the remainder of his half-eaten cake into the air, catching it with his mouth thereafter. As he chewed this final bite, his gaze shifted toward the Kages once more. Youko then stepped closer to Toriko and nudged her arm gently while chuckling. "Should've left her dead, yeah? Chopped liver already. Yeesh," he said with a light chuckle. Kichirou happened to be in the vicinity, since he had also gone to retrieve a couple of cakes. From this proximity, he heard Youko's hushed statement. "Aww. Not having fun being on the other end for once?" he asked in rhetoric. "Well, Kichirou... I'd like to say you'll know what it's like one day, but... yeah, no," was the Jounin's response.

A giggle would come from Toriko, as the man nudged her, apparently dissatisfied with being tossed aside for the Kazekage's old/new fling. She finished one cake and took pause. "There there, You-niitan~ It's alright~" she said knowing that her sister wouldn't abandon the man just to pursue the old Mizukage. Kichirou's commentary also wasn't missed by the girl who seemed to only chuckle. "This doesn't sound friendly at all~" Toriko mentioned. The Mizukage also approached the table seemingly happy to take a cake for herself. She'd have a bite before approaching Youko as well. "In case I didn't say, any dates do include you as well, Yokkun~" she said hopping up to kiss the man on the lips as well, proving the man's point to his clansmen that he wouldn't get to understand. When said moment would break she'd say a few words "Also, you might wanna get Red, she's uh... developed eyes for the big titty chick~"

As if a moment was all she needed, one would see Benihime en route to the 'big titty chick' pausing as others eyes came to her as if she'd been caught doing something naughty. "Alright, I know what this looks like, but... I can't be the only one who sees this. And she feels weird, so does he, but he's not really my type~" she said gesturing to Kichirou with a flip of her wrist while she was paused on her toes. "What you mean me?" Natsumi said with cake on her face seeming to have completely devolved into this so much that she'd only just looked up.

"Hey, don't be mad at me because you got turned down for one of your peers," Kichirou asserted, believing Benihime to be nothing more than an in-village associate of Youko's, and the previous Mizukage to be perhaps an old fling who had obviously changed interests before or after reviving. "Don't feel bad, mate. At least my wife seems to be alright with you." Youko chuckled, knowing well that Kichirou was simply ignorant of the situation. It only took a few moments after this conversation for Kochou to approach with a statement toward the Suna-nin that left Kichirou confused and lost for words. "You didn't say. Even after all the work it took for me to bring you back, I get second invite? That's just mean," he said immediately prior to receiving the Mizukage's kiss. He even smiled through it, knowing Kichirou was behind him with some dumbfounded expression upon his face. When he pulled away, Kochou dragged his attention toward the older redhead in the room. "Oh. Yeah, I figured that would happen, but I forgot to mention. Beni, meet Natsumi. We had a thing going for quite a long time once. Natsu, meet the wife," he said, immediately moving on to address the strange feeling the Kazekage got from Natsumi and Kichirou. "Ichigotsuki. That feeling is the fact that their very existences are connected through their version of the Kekkei Genkai."

"Oh quiet," the Mizukage said after finishing their kiss and taking another bite. "It wasn't your feelings I hurt before. So, I had to make sure I apologized first or it wouldn't have been right..." she said, seemingly justified with their group dynamics. Kochou got a nice view of the look on Kichirou's face, and so did Toriko though the younger redhead managed to look away and stuff her face with more cake before anything could be said which would jeopardize her appetite.

Youko then went on to introduce the elder redhead to the white haired woman with the abnormally large bosom. His explanation of how he knew her, and his subsequent explanation of the woman caused a great pause in all the other women in the room. Meanwhile Benihime's grin spread wide because she felt the mass of confusion coming. She turned to the white haired man to give him the thumbs up, "This was all you? Nice~" the woman said rather nonchalantly. "WIFE?!" was the chorus from the trio of women, all of whom choked on cake to speak it. Kochou who had been dead, hadn't known they'd gotten married, Toriko had not be notified of such a wedding taking place, and was actually quite surprised given the personalities of both these individuals that they'd bothered with such a binding. While the shock settled in the room, Benihime finished her movements across the room and snuggled up to the large breasted woman running a finger along the outside of her body, finding there the line which was defined by the chakra. "Uh-huh... that is a surprisingly stupid commitment, binding two people's lives together..." she said, thinking strictly from the perspective of a kunoichi such a thing was rather unreasonable. Firstly, because it would tie two people together in death, and secondly because it didn't allow much room for mishap if something went wrong. "I hope it comes with something amazing..." she said finding a string of chakra that ran between the pair she flicked it with her finger in a manner similar to what had been done to Youko while they were in the Land of Whirlpools, this would likely inadvertently cause the special moon of this pair to trigger. "Oh, and I am glad it isn't just me, causing this kind of confusion..." she said waving an arm about.

"Yeah, yeah, excuses. I'll just run with the assumption that I'm being thanked for that revival at some later time~" he replied to the woman with dual-colored hair. With that said, he stepped away, taking a moment to look back and view the confusion upon Kichirou's face. "W-... Wife. Girlfriend. Girlfriend," he recited, holding up a finger at each word spoken, totaling - of course - three in number. With a sly grin, Youko raised his right fist. His fingers extended one at a time, falling in the order of: Fore; middle; ring; pinkie; thumb. He finished this with a nod and a wink toward the other white-haired male, causing an even more distraught expression. A sigh followed this exchange, as everyone in the room seemed to be content expressing their shock at his marriage. "Any other thing I'm going to experience for the first time today? Yes, wife. Moving on... Ichigotsuki is potentially the strongest of the Oborozuki at first activation, but is also the weakness. It allows the sharing of individual powers, in exchange for... well, you can see that for yourself," he said, looking toward Kichirou once more to see that his eyes were now filled with a very light pink form of Oborozuki.

"Yeah yeah, bill me for that shit!~" said the Mizukage, knowing it was more than possible for her to be included in some fun activity sometime later. Still there was a shock which permeated the group, apparently the thought of this pair of individuals marrying was a bit much for them. Toriko had bore witness to all of this and seemed to be fine with it aside from the fact that they'd gotten married. "Well, that is fine and all. I didn't mean to be surprised, but... I just didn't expect Nee-tan to marry a man. Sumimasen, You-niitan. Also I heard nothing about a wedding or anything..." the girl said as she contentedly went back to eating her cake, a tad bit pouty that she'd not been invited to such an important event. "It isn't that for me either, I am just shocked, the pair of you don't seem like the settling type. But I mean it is with each other. And yeah, Red prefers women so it's a bit confusing," said the Mizukage who was looking at the woman, accost another woman to further the truth of her liking women.

Benihime it seemed had triggered the Ichigotsuki in the eyes of this pair of individuals, as Youko went on to explain the power of it, and she supposed she could feel that now. Natsumi was rather shocked still as well, and now she was dealing with the non-purposeful activation of her own moon. "You don't get to talk about experiencing things for the first time. You're married? And she's... well... She just... " she said trying to think of how to phrase this. "Purposefully activated your Oborozuki by manipulating your chakra a bit. Yep. Sumimasen, I wasn't sure I actually could. But I found the line and I wanted to see what it did~" the redhead said. "Curious person huh?" she said to the woman not really having a problem with anything at this point. "Hai, been called that..." she said as if to further this she'd extend a single finger and draw it down from the woman's cleavage to her belly button with a bit of chakra testing the amount of sensation shared by this pair of individuals. Natsumi herself squirmed under the attention because it felt strange and oddly sexual for something so seemingly innocent. "For the record it still seems stupid. But... as long as you're happy."

"Really? Both of you? If I end up with some sort of complex, it's on both of your heads. For now, I'll just interpret both of your meanings to be that I'm one hell of a guy to have pulled that off. And Natsu, you're also married, so I don't get where your surprise is even coming from." In the midst of this speech, Kichirou realized his Kekkei Genkai had been forced into its active state by the efforts of Benihime. When he finally noticed this, he deactivated it. Whatever Benihime intended to test at Natsumi's end, he wanted no part of it, and turned toward Youko to offer a parting statement before walking away. "Right. I've had about enough of this. We'll be expecting you to uphold your promise to our homeland, Youko," he said. "Alright. I'll bring a jar of salt with me. Don't wait up, Kichi-kun."

The two women tied to the Kirigakure seemed to shrug off his statement. "Take it how you want, I'm just saying... you two didn't seem like the types for 'wedded bliss'..." the Mizukage said complete with quotation marks on the statement. "Granted, it's been like a decade... so perhaps a lot has changed," she said with her arms up. She didn't really care either way, as it was more than obvious by the actions of all involved that they still kept the openness their previous form of this relationship had possessed. "I take no responsibility for any complex you develop You-niitan." she said, seeming to find this whole thing to be less amusing.

Soon enough though Natsumi's special moon deactivated along with Kichirou's and she alone was left to feel that tingly chakra feeling. "Sou ka, so they are just connected. That's really weird," but immediately after saying this the redhead lost all interest in the activity. "Hm, yeah, well I could have told you that..." said Natsumi though she wasn't at all upset. In fact, she thought the red haired young woman was now interesting. To Youko she had something different to say, "Also, I am married. Everyone expected me to be married. You... Wandering Loner, no one expected to settle down anywhere. It's shocking, no matter what way you look at it," she commented. But it seemed that Kichirou was content to leave. So she moved to as well. "Nice meeting you," she said as she slipped away from the redhead, content to slip in line with her husband. It wasn't going to be nearly as fun to test out if the male didn't stay and react.

Moving right along, Youko apparently made some sort of promise to this group in their negotiations before not that she was worried about them at all, she instead moved on to remembering something important. "Oi, Tori-chan, I forgot... Otou-sama is alive, apparently it was his twin who was killed. So, you can go see him if you wanna~" she said happily. Benihime was rather amused by her father's prolonged life. "Otou-sama?!" the girl seemed to be surprised and at the same time she was infinitely relieved. "Yeah, yeah, I thought you'd like that. Also made my day when I found out."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast